RUN!

88 Horror Stories of EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin lived in a neighborhood. And there was a ruined building not too far away from the hood. However, all of the kids in that area were kept away from that building because the rumor it was haunted.

 

 

 

One day, when Xiumin and Luhan – his bestfriend were going home from school and just like another day, they had to pass the building in order to go home. The concrete wall of the two-storey old building was all cracked and crumbling. The windows were broken and glass shattered on the ground.

 

 

 

“Xiu. What if we go in?” Luhan asked, feeling tempted to know the truth.

 

 

 

Xiumin shocked. “No, Luhan! Our parents will kill us if they know we go in!”

 

 

 

“Ahh come on.. are you scared? Nobody will know! Well.. it’s okay if you’re a coward. I will go alone then. Bye!” Luhan made his first step going in then his arm was grabbed by Xiumin.

 

 

 

“Wait! I.. I will go with you!” Xiumin was hesitant but his pride is on the line.

 

 

 

“Aww! Good!”

 

 

 

Both of them explored the building. It’s okay at first but after they climbed the second storey, they felt uneasy.

 

 

 

“H-hey.. Do you hear something?” Xiumin patted Luhan as his ears captured something. In pitch dark, they couldn’t see anything.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter