Doll

88 Horror Stories of EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan is on his way back to home, when he saw a pretty doll being left beside an old building.

"Wow, that's cute." he squealed while picking the doll. But suddenly he heard a dog yelp. He turned back and saw a big, black dog, staring at him. Luhan want to run away at first but the dog just yelped wildly, like giving him a warning. A few moments later, it's gone from sight.

"What was that?" Luhan shrugged his shoulder and put the doll into his bag.

 

 

 

--

HOME

Luhan lived alone in his apartment. Being tired, he just lock the main door and lay down but a few moments later he fell asleep.

 

Krek... Krek... Krek...

 

Luhan awoke from his sleep after hearing some weird noises from the kitchenette. he glanced over the clock and it stated 12am and he saw his bag was ped though he sure that he zipped it before putting the doll.

 

Luhan zipped the bag and somehow, noticed that the doll had been missing!

 

"Ah, maybe it was dropped.." Luhan comforted himself and then felt something cold placed under his neck and also a really bad smell, like dead body. Through his eyes tail, he could see a woman, with long stringy hair, wearing a dusty dress and had a big eyes, in which red liquid flow down her eyes - The excatly DOLL feature!

 

"You didn't hear your warning..Luhan!"

 

Zass!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter