Hello?

88 Horror Stories of EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo sighed as he missed the last bus to go home. He had to walk to home again. Again, the third time already. He had a reason why he always late nowadays. He need to study until midnight for his upcoming exams. Since it looks like going to rain that night, Kyungsoo decided to use a shortcut to his home. He never use that shortcut before. And people around him also told that it's dangerous and creepy to use that shortcut alone. As Kyungsoo landed his first step there, he felt chilly and creepy.

Knowing it might rain, he shrugged his shoulder and tried to get rid of that feelings and paced faster than before.

 

BEEP BEEP

 

His phone vibrated in sudden, making Kyungsoo can't breath because he's surprised. He checked his phone and an unknown caller was dialing at the moment.

"H-hello?" Kyungsoo spoke, but all he heard from the line is growling sound.

"Hello? Who's this?" asked Kyungsoo.

"......."

Kyungsoo felt strange and more strange when he look at the number. 01234567891. Pretty, right?

Suddenly the caller hung up.

 

 

 

--

The next day, Kyungsoo asked his friends about the number. He showed his phone log, but strangely there's no such numbers there.

"In any way, do you use the shortcut?" Suho, his bestfriend asked. Kyungsoo nodded.

"Ah~ DO you still didn't know? We also had the same experience as y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter