Moving Mug

88 Horror Stories of EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol had fever so he was given MC and resting in his room. Thinking about his final exam is approaching, he cannot sleep and decided to study. In middle of studying, he heard a song boosting but it's not too loud. He ignored it. A few minutes later, the song stopped by itself and Chanyeol frowned because he does remember now that everyone is at the class.

He started to feel uneasy and scared. He put on his headphone in case he won't hear any of the sound again. To his dismay, now he heard a footsteps coming toward his room and then it opened the door , yeah he can hear the door creek, closed and the song sound is now can be heard again. It's way louder than before.

Chanyeol is feeling too scared that he pretend to sleep and ended up sleeping for real.

 

 

---

In the midnight, he was awoke due to some strange sounds of dok, dok, dok! His roommate is sleeping. He look around to search what's possible to make that dok! dok! dok! sound. Coincidencely, he saw mug at his study desk. He stared at the mug for a while and then the mug started moving by itself, producing dok dok dok sound!

Chanyeol cannot believe what he saw at first and he grabbed his spectacles because maybe he was wrong. And he wasn't wrong. The mug is moving. By itself. He also heard someone flashed the book page, and that song that he heard earlier.

 

 

On the next day, he asked his senior, Kris about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter