Can You See?

88 Horror Stories of EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ringg!!!


The bell rung. Kyungsoo woke up and groaned internally. Well, that's what he's been doing for the past six years. Yes, six years to be exact. 

He poked Sehun who was sleeping like a dead log on the upper bunk. 

And of course Sehun didn't even budge thanks to his small fingers. 

Kyungsoo ignored him and went to the kitchen.  He placed the plate and cup onto the table. Wow, his gripping skills was becoming better day by day! 

But he couldn't reach the cereal. Damn, why did Sehun put it too high? 

Kyungsoo thought of taking it using the help of chair but nah.. he gave up. He was sure that Sehun could get it by himself later. 

"Ugh, I'll be late." Kyungsoo stormed to the bathroom. He forgot to pick his towel but it was not a big deal. His towel must be somewhere in the cupboard. And he was too lazy to rummage through it. 

After much groaning of frustration in the bathroom, Kyungsoo went out perfectly dry. 

He proceeded to the room where Sehun was still sleeping. He tried poking him again but Sehun was still sleeping. 

Kyungsoo pouted. He felt sad because he couldn't help Sehun. He turned his back and started walking to the door. Perhaps getting fresh morning air could help him to get his mood together again. 

Right then, he heard a shrill scream from behind him. 

It was Sehun. 

Kyungsoo turned in horror and became even more terrified when Sehun was looking at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter