LIFT

88 Horror Stories of EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was midnight and Chanyeol on his way to meet Baekhyun at his apartment. He didn't really care about the surrounding and just hope to arrive fast at Baekhyun's apartment. He ride on the lift. After pressing certain floor, he waited for a while, while singin some songs. Suddenly the lift stopped.

 

"What's wrong with this thing?" questioned Chanyeol to himself. He waited but there's no sign the lift will work back. He now stucked in the lift. Worried, he called the hotel department using the emergency call in the lift. But what surprised him the most, he heard an unknown voice, yearning for help.. The voice gotten louder and louder then keep exchanged with massive sound. Chanyeol started getting goosebumps and felt there's something around his neck/shoulder. Kicking the lift door all his might, finally it's opened a bit. Chanyeol tried to let out himself from the lift and right after he succeed, he ran as fast as he could.  Luckily he found stairs and quickly raid it.

 

But it's another worse choice that he made.

 

As he jumped onto the first step, there's human head rolled down. Enough, I won't tell you anymore. As he confirmed the house was Baekhyun's he knocked the door badly.

 

"Yah, Yeolli!! What happened to you?" asked Baekhyun, annoyed after letting his boyfriend in.

 

"Lift there.. Is it haunted?" Baekhyun's question was replied by Chanyeol's question. But Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter