Shopping With Yongguk

Bloody Love [ 피 묻은 사랑 ]

Both you and Yongguk now already arrived at the supermarket. After Yongguk parked the car, both of you went out from the car and walked inside the supermarket. Yongguk brought the trolley along with him so that you can put all the things that you want to buy inside the trolley.

YOU : *look around* *and then, look at Yongguk* Yongguk-oppa.. What should I cook tonight?

YG : Mollayo~ *laugh*

YOU : Should I cook fried rice then?

YG : It’s up to you, dear. As long as we still be able to eat your food even though it’s not that good. *mehrong*

YOU : *hit his head* Pabo! *walk away*

YG : Ouch! *laugh* Yah! ____-ah! Wait for me. *run after you*

You just ignored Yongguk and started to pick all the ingredients that you might need to cook for the fried rice later.

YOU : *look at your phone* Hmm.. I better look for online recipe first before buying anything.

YG : What are you doing? *try to peek at your phone*

YOU : I’m looking for recipe right now.

YG : Aaa~ Okay. Have you found one?

YOU : Not yet, oppa. Wae?

YG : It’s already 5.30PM now. I’m afraid that we might go home late later on and you won’t have enough time to prepare the food.

YOU : Omo! Jinjja? Aigoo.. I didn’t realise that it’s late already. *still searching for the recipe* This is it! Finally, I’ve found it! Oppa, take a look at this ingredients and memorize it. Please help me to find it. And I will go and look for the rest. Ne?

YG : *look at the ingredients and memorize it* Arasso. Where should we meet after this?

YOU : We’ll meet again at the counter. There. *point at the counter* At that counter.

YG : I get it.

YOU : *walk away*

YG : ___-ah.. Take this trolley along with you. I’m afraid that you won’t be able to carry all the ingredients all by your own later.

YOU : How about you then, oppa?

YG : I’m fine. I can carry all the things by myself. Besides, I’m a strong man right? *gum smile*

YOU : Whatever! *laugh* Arasso. *take the trolley*

Then, both of you and Yongguk started to search for the ingredients. Twenty minutes later, both of you and Yongguk finally done searched for all the ingredients and you guys meet up in front of the counter.

YG : *put all the ingredients inside the trolley* I’ve found it all. How about you?

YOU : Luckily, I managed to find all the ingredients too.

YG : It’s good then. I’ll wait for you outside.

YOU : Mwo?! Who will pay for all this things then?

YG : Yah! *flick your head* You’re the one who want to cook right? So, you have to pay for it then.

YOU : But, you’re the one who will eat this later on. So, you should pay for this. Get it?

YG : No! You should pay for all this. *mehrong*

YOU : Yongguk-oppa.. *doing aegyo* Jebal.. Pay it for me ne? *puppy eyes* Will you?

YG : I really can’t say no when you’re making that face. Haish.. I’m really going crazy because of you, ___-ah. *scratch his head* Aigoo.. Arasso arasso. I will pay for this.

YOU : Jeongmal? Yay! *kiss his cheek* Gomawo Yongguk-oppa. I’m so lucky to have you as my older brother. Saranghae. *make a love sign*

All the people around were looking at you and smiling. They thought that you and Yongguk were a couple and started to talk about how sweet both of you are.

YG : Stop it, ___-ah. Peoples are looking at us now.

YOU : I don’t care. *laugh* *shoot him with your love arrow and continue to *

YG : *embrassed* Just go.. *laugh*

YOU : *stop all your action* I’ll wait for you outside then ne?

YG : *nod his head*

Yongguk then waited for his turn to pay for the things. After he was done with it, he brought all the ingredients along with him and looked for you.

YOU : *shouts* Yongguk-oppa! *wave at him*

YG : *walk towards you*

YOU : Is it heavy? Let me help you to bring it.

YG : It’s okay. It’s not that heavy. I can carry it all by myself.

YOU : Jinjja? But, it looks heavy, oppa.

YG : It’s okay. I don’t want to burden you. I still can do this by myself.

YOU : Arasso. Let’s go home now.

YG : Ne. Besides, it’s already almost 7PM now.