He Called Me~

Bloody Love [ 피 묻은 사랑 ]

You have national examination today and you felt a little bit nervous about it. Although you always score a perfect score during your trial examination, but you still felt very nervous and you’re afraid if you cannot do well in your examination.

YG : ____-ah? Are you okay?

YOU : *daydream*

YG : Yah! *wave his hands in front of your face* ___-ah?

YOU : *startle* Omo! Waeyo, oppa?

YG : What are you thinking about actually? Are you okay?

YOU : Ani~ It’s nothing. I’m okay. I’m just feeling a little bit nervous about my exam today.

YG : Really? Don’t be too worry about it okay? I’m sure that you can do well later on. Just believe in yourself. Hwaiting!

YOU : *nod your head* Arasso. Hwaiting! *smile* I think I should go to school first.

YG : Ne. Be careful while going to school and all the best. *kiss your cheek*

YOU : Gomawo, oppa.

You then walked to school all by yourself. Suddenly, you heard someone was calling for you.

ZL : ____-ssi!

YOU : *turn around* Waeyo, Zelo-ssi?

ZL : You forgot this. *show you your student ID card*

YOU : Omo! Jinjja? Gomawo, Zelo-ssi. *take the student ID card* I didn’t realise that I left this important thing at home. *hit your head* Pabo me!

ZL : *laugh* It’s okay. You better start going now or else you will be late for your exam. Good luck!

YOU : Okay, I’ll go now. Once again, thank you for this. *bow* See you later!

ZL : *bow* See you later, ___-ssi.

Not too long after that, you finally arrived at school and you quickly went to the examination hall. There were still about half an hour before the exam was going to start. You were tried to find a comfortable place to sit at and you revise the subject for a while.

YJ : Annyeong~

YOU : *look at Youngjae* Youngjae-ssi. Annyeong~

YJ : How’s your feeling today?

YOU : I’m fine. And how about you?

YJ : I’m fine too. I hope that I can do well today.

YOU : I’m sure you will be doing well, Youngjae-ssi.

YJ : And you too, ___-ssi.

YOU : Thank you, Youngjae-ssi. Let’s revise for a while before we start doing the real exam.

YJ : Ne. *sit beside you*

While revising, Youngjae asked you a few questions that he doesn’t know how to do. You tried to help him as much as you can and luckily, you managed to teach him well. Soon, all of the candidates were required to go to the examination hall. You were looking for someone but he was nowhere to be seen.

YOU : *look around*

YJ : ___-ssi~ Waeyo?

YOU : Ani~ It’s nothing. I’m looking for Daehyun. I’ve not seen him since morning.

YJ : Aaa~ *jealous*

YOU : *pick out your phone and dialled Daehyun’s number but he was not answering you* *sigh*

YJ : You tried to call him huh?

YOU : *nod your head* But, he was not answering me at all.

YJ : Don’t worry. I’m sure he will be here soon.

After that, the teacher asked all the candidates to go to the examination hall. You were walking to your sit and Youngjae too. You were sitting at the back and you took a look at Daehyun’s sit. The seat was still empty.

Soon, the teacher already distributed the exam paper and the candidates can start to answer the questions now. Daehyun was still not in the exam hall and you felt very worried about him. You were wondering where would he go?

Suddenly, someone was opening the hall’s door and it’s Daehyun! You felt really relieved to see his face. He then talked to the teacher and the teacher then allowed him to take the exam. He walked to his seat and he glanced at you. At the same time, you were looking at him too and you were giving him a smile. He smiled back at you and then, both of you continued to answer the exam.

A few hours later, the examination finally over and you felt that you managed to do well in the exam. Youngjae who was sitting at the front tried to approach you but at that time, you were walking towards Daehyun. Youngjae then change his way and he just walked out from the hall. He felt very jealous when he saw you were approaching Daehyun just now.

YOU : *walked toward Daehyun* Daehyun-ssi!

DH : *look at you* *smile* Waeyo?

YOU : Why were you late this morning? Did something just happen?

DH : *scratch the back of his neck* Hehe.. It’s nothing. I’ve got something to do just now.

YOU : What is it?

DH : Err.. Oh ya! I’m hungry~ *puppy eyes*

YOU : Yah! Haish.. I’m asking you about..

DH : *cut off your words* *grab your hand* Let’s go and eat!

Daehyun was holding your hand tightly and asked you to walk with him to the café. While walking, your phone was ringing. You asked Daehyun to go to the café first and you excused yourself to answer that call.

YOU : Yeoboseyo?

HC : We need to talk. See me now at my place. You know who am I right?

YOU : *shock* Is this.. Is this Himchan-ssi?

HC : Ne. *disconnect the call*

You felt very weird about it. Why did Himchan asked you to meet him now? You don’t know either you should go to his place or not. Finally, you decided to go to Himchan’s place. You called Daehyun first and told him that you have to go now. At first, he was disappointed and you apologised to him. Then, he told you that he was okay with it. You thanked him for understand yyour situation and you quickly went to Himchan’s place.

*Himchan POV*

What should I do now? That girl really makes me go crazy!! S***! I never been completely in mess just like right now before this. I never going crazy as much as that girl do towards me now. Even when Hana was still here, I never felt like this before. Am I.. Am I fall for that girl? No! It can’t be! I can’t break my promises with Hana! Aaarrrggghhh! I need to talk to that girl. I need to see her today. I should call her now and asked her to go to my place. Yes, that what I should do now.

*Youngjae POV*

I decided to just go out from the examination hall all by myself when I saw ___ was approaching Daehyun at that time. I felt really jealous at that time while looking at both of them. Wae, ____-ssi? Why didn’t you realised that I’m in love with you? You do know that I love you right? Up until now, I was still waiting for your answer. But, it seems like there are no answer for my love confession towards you. Is it that hard for you to tell me that you love me too? Or you already had someone else in your heart? Is it Daehyun? Please. Don’t tell me that you love Daehyun. You have to love me!

I’m thinking to go home when I saw ___ was walking in a rush. I tried to call her but she didn’t listen to me. She was taking a taxi to somewhere and I decided to follow her. And then, I realised that she was on her way to our place. Did she really plan something? I felt very suspicious about this and when she arrived in front of our place, I asked the taxi’s driver to park the car a bit far from our place so that she will not realise that I was following her. She looked around and then she walked into the house. I paid the taxi’s fare and went out from the taxi. Slowly, I walked towards our place and followed her.~