My Confession~

Bloody Love [ 피 묻은 사랑 ]

You knocked the door a few times and a few moments later, Himchan opened the door for you. He was looking at you and he asked you to come in.

HC : *open the door* You’re here. Come in.

YOU : *nod your head* *walk inside the house*

HC : *close and lock the door*

YOU : Err.. Where should I go?

HC : Follow me.

You just followed Himchan and he brought you to the living room. He asked you to sit at the sofa and he told that he will be back in a while. You just nodded your head and you took a look around the living room. Actually, you felt very nervous now. You don’t know why did Himchan called you to come over here now. Meanwhile, Himchan went to the kitchen and prepared drink for you. He brought the drink to the living room and gave the drink to you.

HC : *give your drink* Here. Drink this first.

YOU : *suspicious face*

HC : Don’t worry. I didn’t put anything in the drink.

YOU : Really? Should I trust you?

HC : It’s up to you. I don’t even care if you are going to trust me or not.

YOU : Hmm.. Arasso. *drink it* I trust you, Himchan-ssi.

The atmosphere between you and Himchan then became really awkward and silent moment happened. You guys have nothing to be said and you guys just sat there without any words.

HC : Err.. Actually, I want to ask you about something..

YOU : Waeyo?

HC : That day.. You kissed me right?

YOU : *shock*

HC : *look right into your eyes* Do you.. Do you love me?

YOU : *speechless* *shock*

HC : Yah! I’m asking you now. Answer me!

YOU : *silent*

HC : Yah!! Answer me!! I need to know about it now!!

YOU : YES!! I do love you. Yes, Himchan-ssi. I do fall for you and I love you. *tried to hold your tears* I have feelings for you. Get it?!

HC : Mwo?! What’s wrong with you? Are you crazy?

YOU : Yes! I’m crazy over you. I’ve been holding all this feelings to myself all this while and I tried not to make you realised about my feelings. But, I can’t. You caught me and now, I had to admit that I actually do love you.

HC : But, I don’t know what to..

YOU : *cut off Himchan’s words* *kiss his lips*

Himchan then just let you kissed his lips and slowly, he kissed your lips too. Both of you were kissing passionately in the living room. After a few minutes later, you guys broke the kiss and look right into each other eyes.

YOU : I know you didn’t love me but I just can’t get rid of this feelings. I don’t know why but I just happened to fall for you. Maybe this is what they called that you don’t need an absolute reason to love someone.

HC : *kiss your lips again* I.. I..

YOU : Wae?

HC : I.. I.. I love you..

YOU : Mwo?! Did you just said that you love me too? For real?!

HC : *nod his head* I never felt like this before. Not even when I’m with Hana. You’re just someone that I really can’t resist. I just don’t know why.

YOU : Hana? Who is she?

HC : My girlfriend in the past. But, she’s not here anymore. She’s already dead.

YOU : Omo~ I’m sorry to hear that. But, do you still.. Err.. Still love her?

HC : I don’t know. I’m sorry. I really can’t answer that question. I have to admit to you that I once loved her so much.

YOU : It’s okay. I understand. *sad* *jealous*

HC : *hug you* Don’t worry. From now on, you’re my girlfriend and I will be a good boyfriend to you. I promise. *pats your hair*

YOU : *smile* Jinjja? Gomawo.. Hmm.. What should I call you then? Should I stick with Himchan-ssi?

HC : Ani~ I don’t like Himchan-ssi. It’s too formal. How about you call me oppa? It really sound good. *smile*

YOU : Ne, Himchan-oppa. *smile* It feels so weird to call you oppa. *laugh*

HC : It’s okay, fluffy-ah..

YOU : *widen your eyes* Fluffy? Wae fluffy?

HC : Because your cheeks are so fluffy! *pinch both of your cheeks*

YOU : I don’t like it! Change it!

HC : Aniyo, I won’t! *laugh*