Eottoke?

Bloody Love [ 피 묻은 사랑 ]

Suddenly, you heard that someone was calling for you.

DH : ____-ssi~

YOU : *turn around* It’s you. We have to go to the lab after this for Physics class.

DH : Really? Okay then. Thanks. By the way, are you looking for this? *show you your small notebook*

YOU : Omo! Daehyun-ssi! That’s mine! Where did you found it?

DH : You left this in the bus just now. I saw your name was written here so that’s why I picked it up just now. Here. *give it to you*

YOU : *take the notebook* Thank you, Daehyun-ssi. Thank you so much. *smile widely*

DH : You know my name?

YOU : Of course I know! Wae?

DH : Ani.. I thought you just know Youngjae name.

YOU : I know your name also, Daehyun-ssi.

DH : Glad to hear that. Err.. *scratch the back of his neck*

YOU : Waeyo?

DH : Can we.. Err.. Can we..

YOU : *look at your watch* Omo! Daehyun-ssi! We’re already late for the class! Let’s go to the class first and we’ll talk again later. Okay?

DH : Err.. Okay then. Let’s go.

YOU : Wait! Where is Youngjae?

DH : I don’t know. Let us just go first.

YOU : It’s okay. I go and pack up all his things first and then we will go to the lab.

Youngjae then came into the class.

YOU : Aaa~ There you are, Youngjae-ssi. Where were you going just now?

YJ : Hehe. I went to toilet just now. Waeyo? Where are we going?

YOU : Ppalli. I already packed up your things. Let’s go to the lab now.

YJ : Ne. Thanks, ____-ssi.

YOU : Let’s go!

You, Youngjae and Daehyun then walked together to the lab. You guys were already late for the class but luckily the teacher still allow you guys to come into the class. You guys sat at the back and you tried to concentrate with what the teacher was teaching at the front.

Youngjae was still thinking of his action just now. He really hopes that you will also love him just the way he loves you. Meanwhile, Daehyun was thinking to confess his feeling towards you but he didn’t know how he supposed to do it. He didn’t know either he supposed to tell you about his true feelings or not. He was afraid that if he told you about his true feeling, you will reject him and then your relationship with him will be awkward. Daehyun really didn’t want that to happen. What should he do now?

Zelo was in his class. He didn’t even listen to what the teacher was teaching at the front because he was thinking about you. Yes, it’s you who was in Zelo’s mind at that time. Although Zelo seem to be a little bit cold towards you but it’s actually because he already fall for you. He didn’t want you and his hyung to realise that he was actually fall for you and that’s why he acted cold towards you. He was actually thinking to confess to you but then when he realised that Daehyun also have the same feeling towards you, he decided to keep his feeling as a secret. Zelo know it will be hard for him to forget about you as you were the first girl that able to make him fall in love. But then, he also thinks that there is nothing wrong if he were going to confess his feeling towards you.

TC : Junhong-ssi! Junhong-ssi!

Zelo didn’t realised that the teacher was actually called for him.

TC : Junhong-ssi!!!

ZL : *startle*

TC : What are you thinking about? Are you daydreaming in my class? Get out from my class now! I don’t need a student like you to be in my class.

ZL : I’m sorry, sonsaengnim. I promise this won’t happen again.

TC : I marked your words just now. Make sure it will never happen again or else you don’t have to attend my class all over the year. Get it?

ZL : Arasso. I get it. I’m sorry again.

TC :Okay. Class, let’s continue our lesson once again.

Zelo then get his phone and he decided to send a message to Yongguk-hyung.

“ Yongguk-hyung.. I think I’m going crazy now. Eottoke? – Zelo – “