Am I In Love With Him Too?

Bloody Love [ 피 묻은 사랑 ]

You were heading to your class with Youngjae. When you guys arrived at the class, all of your classmates were staring at both of you and they felt weird that both of you actually walked together to the class. Yu Jin was there too and she immediately approached you. Youngjae then walked to his own seat.

YJin : Yah! ____-ah! Where have you been? Why you didn’t answer any of my calls?

YOU : Omo! Mianhae, Yu Jin-ah. There were so many thingsn going on lately and I really forgot to tell you that I already changed my phone number. I’m really sorry, Yu Jin-ah.

YJin : Jinjja? What’s going on? Are you okay, dear?

YOU : Ne, I’m fine, Yu Jin-ah. Don’t worry about me. I’ll give my new number to you later okay?

YJin : Hmm.. Arasso. If you need someone to listen to you, don’t forget that I will always be there for you okay? Just call me if you need my help. I’ll be there for you. Best friend forever!

YOU : Thank you so much, Yu Jin-ah. I’ll go to my seat first okay?

YJin : Ne. Wait! How did you ended up walked together with him this morning? Did something happened between you guys? *smirks*

YOU : Yah! It’s nothing! It’s not like what you think about.

YJin : Arasso. *laugh* Sooner or later, the truth will be reveal.

YOU : Mwoya?! *hit her head*

YJin : Ouch! It’s hurt, ___-ah.

YOU : *mehrong* *walk away to your seat*

You saw that Youngjae was reading a book at his place. You decided to a little.

YOU : *close his eyes with your hands*

YJae : What are you doing, ___-ssi?

YOU : Ooppss! You already know that it’s me. *laugh* *remove your hands from his eyes*

YJae : Of course I know that it’s you. *laugh*

YOU : Ne ne. What are you reading now? Is it interesting?

YJae : I read this book. *show the book to you*

YOU : “Five Peoples You Meet In Heaven”.. It sounds so interesting, Youngjae-ssi.

YJae : Well, I think so. I just started to read this book today.

YOU : Really? You have to tell me about the book later on okay after you done reading it?

YJae : Yes, I will.

YOU : Good boy. *pats his hair gently*

YJae : Yah! Stop patting my hair or else you will ruin my hair..

YOU : *pats his hair again and ruin his hair* *laugh* You look so funny, Youngjae-ah.. I can’t stop laughing.. *laugh*

YJae : *kiss your lips suddenly* How about that? Can you stop laughing now?

YOU : *touch your lips* Omo! Youngjae-ssi!

YJae : *whisper at your right ear* I think I’m in love with you.

YOU : *shock*

YJae : *look at you* *smile* I will do anything just to make sure that you will be mine.

Youngjae then walked away from the classroom. He went to the toilet because he felt really nervous right now. His heart was beating so fast and he can’t believe that he just confessed his feelings towards you. Meanwhile, at the class you were still having a mental breakdown. You still shock with Youngjae’s confession just now. You really can’t believe that Youngjae confessed his feelings towards you. You don’t know what should you do about it and how should you respond to it. You yourself don’t exactly know what was your true feeling right now. You don’t know either you’re also love Youngjae or not.

Not too long after that, the other classmates went to the lab for Physics class. Yu Jin told you that she will have to go first because she needed to do something. You just nodded and you slowly packed up all the things that you might needed during the class later on. Then, you realised that you lost your small notebook. You were looking for it like everywhere in your bag but still you didn’t found it. You were all alone in the class now as all of the other students already went to the lab.~