I Saw It!

Bloody Love [ 피 묻은 사랑 ]

You finally arrived at home and you went straight to your room. You changed your clothes and then you went to the kitchen to have your lunch. After done with your lunch, you went to the living room and you want to watch the television but there was no interesting show right now and you decided to just go back into your room. You were laying on your bed while listening to the mp3. Suddenly, your mind was thinking about that guy that you bumped into just now.

You actually didn’t manage to see his face clearly but you can remember clearly what you just saw at his back just now. He was wearing singlet and short just now and that’s why while he was busy picking up all his things, you can saw that at his back, there was some sort of tattoo and it’s not an usual tattoo. It’s very mysterious and freaked you out and you don’t even know what did the tattoo meant. He also seemed like he was hiding something because he was really angry when you tried to touch his things. You wondered if he was a part of a gang or what but in the end, you decided to just ignore about him. Finally, you fall asleep.

You woke up from your sleep when suddenly your phone rang. You pick up your phone and answered the call.

YJ : ___-ah? What are you doing now?

YOU : *yawns* I was taking a short nap just now. Waeyo?

YJ : Ani~ I’m bored right now. Can you go out with me for a while? I promise it will be just a while. Please~

YOU : Hmm.. I was thinking to study after this.

YJ : ___-ah~ Please. I beg you.

YOU : Haish~ Ne ne. I’ll go out with you but only for a while okay?

YJ : Omo!~ Jinjja? Gomawo, ____-ah. I’ll go to your house right after this. Wait for me!

YOU : Okay, I’ll wait for you.

You woke up from your bed and went to the bathroom to wash your face. Then, you changed your clothes and wore a light make up on your face. After that, you went out from your room and told your mother that you will be going out with Yu Jin. Your mom nodded and told you to be careful while going out and also to not going home late. Then, you went out from the house and waited for Yu Jin in front of your house.

A few minutes later, Yu Jin finally arrived in front of your house.

YJ : Annyeong, ___-ah~

YOU : Annyeong, Yu Jin-ah. So, where are we going after this?

YJ : How about we go and play bowling right now?

YOU : Bowling? Yah! You do know that I can’t play bowling well right? Ani ani~ I don’t want to humiliate myself in front of other peoples later on.

YJ : It’s okay, ___-ah. There’s no one will laugh at you later on. Don’t worry. It’s not only you that can’t play bowling well.

YOU : But, I still..

YJ : *cut off your words* We’ll go and play bowling okay? *grab your hand* Let’s go!

You had to follow Yu Jin because she really insisted to bring you along to play bowling with her. You guys went to the nearest bowling centre by using cab and fifteen minutes later, you guys arrived in front of the bowling centre. Both of you then went into the bowling centre after done paying the cab’s fare.

Both of you and Yu Jin then played bowling together and you felt relieved that today, you managed to play bowling well and Yu Jin was really surprised to see that. For the first time, she lost towards you. She really can’t accept it and you also can’t believe that you’ve just won over her. After done with the first round of the game, you guys decided to take a break for a while before proceeded to the second round after this. Yu Jin then told you that she need to use the toilet for a while. You just sat there while waiting for her. A few moments later, your phone started to ring and you saw that it was Yu Jin that calling for you.

YJ : Yeoboseyo, ____-ah~ Mianhae. Jeongmal mianhae. I really have to go now. There’s something that I need to take care of. You have to go back home by yourself. I’m sorry okay?

YOU : Yah! Where are you going then? Are you going to left me alone here?

YJ : I’m so sorry, ___-ah but I really have to go  now. I hope you can understand y situation. *disconnect the call*

YOU : Yah! Yah! Yu Jin-ah! Haish~ This girl. It seems like I have to go home by myself then. Aigoo~

You sighed. If you know that this was going to happen, you will not agree to accompany Yu Jin to the bowling centre just now. You walked out from the bowling centre and tried to find a cab and went home. But, unfortunately, there was not even one cab there and you decided to just walk home. While walking by the street, you heard the noise and it seems like there was a fight that was going on there.

Your curiosity had made you to take a few steps closer towards the noise and now, you can see clearly what was actually going on. There was a fight going on there and you can saw it clearly how they punched each other and you were really shocked when you saw they were killing their opponent mercilessly. You don’t know what should you do right now and when you wanted to walk away from there and turn around, you was very surprised to see that there were 2 guys behind you and they covered your mouth and nose with a small handkerchief and not too long after that, you fainted and you didn’t realised what was happening towards you.~