Oppa! Haha!

Bloody Love [ 피 묻은 사랑 ]

Zelo was looking at Daehyun weirdly. Why didn’t Daehyun say anything to him now? What’s wrong with Daehyun actually?

ZL : Daehyun-hyung..

DH : *startle* Err.. Mianhae, Zelo-ah.

ZL : It’s okay. But, why did you come to my room? Do you have something to tell me?

DH : Actually, I want to apologise to you for punching you the other day at school. I’m sorry. You know I didn’t mean it right?

ZL : It’s okay, hyung. I’m fine. I was wrong. I shouldn’t do that to ____ at that time. I was such a fool for doing something like that to her.

DH : But, still I shouldn’t punch you at that time.

ZL : It’s okay.. It’s clearly my fault too..

DH : Arasso.. Zelo-ah, can I ask you a question?

ZL : What is it, Daehyun-hyung?

DH : Actually, do you really love ___ ?

ZL : To be honest, yes, I do love her. She was my first love and I don’t think I can forget about her easily. I already told her about my feelings and..

DH : And how did she react towards it? Did she love you too?

ZL : Ani~ She told me that she actually already fall for someone but she doesn’t know if that person also love her or not.

DH : *shock* Jinjja?! Do you know who is that person?

ZL : I’ve asked her just now but she told me to wait and see later. I really don’t have any idea about who was the guy that she’s been talking about just now.

DH : I wonder if it’s Yoo Youngjae..

ZL : I don’t know. Or it might be you, Daehyun-hyung..

DH : Hmm.. If it turn out to be me, I will be the most happiest person ever, Zelo-ah.

ZL : I love her too, hyung but the person is not me. I hope that the person is you because I know you can take a good care of her. Besides, Yongguk-hyung already knew you well so I think he will agree if you’re in a relationship with ____ .

DH : I hope so, Zelo-ah.

ZL : Good luck, hyung.

DH : Ne. I’ll go now. See you later. *walk away*

ZL : See you later too. *laying on his bed again*

Meanwhile, while you were walking away from Zelo’s room just now, you were looking for Yongguk but he was nowhere to be found. Finally, you decided to go to your own room and you were surprised when you saw that Yongguk was in your room at that time.

YG : Got you! *run towards you* *tickles you*

YOU : Yah! Oppa! *laugh* Stop it.. *laugh* Stop it..

YG : Promise me first that you won’t imitate me anymore.

YOU : *laugh* Ne ne.. I promise that I won’t imitate you anymore. I promise. *laugh*

YG : Arasso. I’ll mark your words. *stop tickles you*

YOU : Yah! How could you do this to your own little sister? *faking a cry*

YG : Aigoo.. Our little sister is crying.. What should I do?

YOU : *sulk* *didn’t talk to Yongguk*

YG : ____-ah~ Peek a boo~

YOU : *pretend that you didn’t see him*

YG : ___-ah~ *doing tokki aegyo*

YOU : *try to contain your laughter*

YG : *doing the weird aegyo ever with his deep voice but he look so cute* Bbuiing bbuing~

YOU : Hahahaha! *burst into laughter*

YG : Yah! Finally! Are you still mad at me?

YOU : Yongguk-oppa! I didn’t know that you can do aegyo. *laugh again*

YG : I also don’t know that I can do that too! *laugh* It’s my first time doing it!

YOU : Omo! Jinjja? *laugh*

YG : *laugh* *nod his head* ____-ah..

YOU : Ne, oppa?

YG : Should we go and get your things at Himchan’s place now?

YOU : Do you think that we should go there? I’m afraid that you guys might fight each other again.

YG : But, all your things were right there isn’t it?

YOU : Yes, but..

YG : It’s okay. There’s nothing will happen. Let’s go and get your things now. I’ll bring Zelo and Daehyun along with us too.

YOU : But, Yongguk-oppa..

YG : *kiss your forehead* Don’t worry, dear. Oppa promise that we will not fight for today.

YOU : Only for today?

YG : Yes, dear. I’m sorry that I can’t promise you that we will never fight anymore.

YOU : Hmm.. Arasso. Let’s go now.

YG : Ne. *grab your hand*

Yongguk then asked you to wait inside the car for a while. Then, he called out for Zelo and Daehyun and told them that they were going to Himchan’s place.~