Jongup : Fix It Yourself !

Bloody Love [ 피 묻은 사랑 ]

When Youngjae told Jongup that he actually loves you and he didn’t want Himchan to hurt you, actually Himchan heard all of that. Himchan then walked away to his own room. He didn’t know that Youngjae actually fall for you. He knew that he already make Youngjae disappointed with him by using you to threat Yongguk. Everything was a complete mess right now.

Himchan was standing there while looking outside through the window. He poured himself a glass of wine and he drank it in one shot. Then, he poured himself a glass of wine again and he drank it one shot for the second time. He kept on doing that until he was feeling a little bit drunk. Jongup knocked the door and he went inside Himchan’s room and he realised that Himchan was already a little bit drunk.

JU : Himchan-hyung! What are you doing now? Are you drunk?

HC : *laugh* Jongup-ah.. Is that you?

JU : Ne, it’s me hyung. What’s wrong with you hyung? Why did you drank too much alcohol?

HC : Mollayo~ I just felt very depressed right now. Everything is a mess now! Everything is not working just like the way I want it to be.. *cry* What should I do now, Jongup-ah?

JU : *bring Himchan to the bed and let him lay down on the bed* Hyung, I think you should get some rest now. Don’t worry. Everything will be fine later on. We will make another plan to get our revenge to the other gang.

HC : *get up from the bed* *throw away the vase* S***!! F***!! I hate them! I freaking hate them! I’ve lost everything just because of them! Because of that s*** gang, I’ve lost my parents. And I also lost Hana!! It’s all because of them!! *cry* Aarrrggghhh!! *cry* Jongup-ah.. I miss my parents so much.. And Hana too. It’s so hard to be here without them. It’s so hard, Jongup-ah.. Should I just kill myself so that I can see them up there?

JU : Yah! Himchan-hyung! What are you talking about now?! No! I won’t let you die. You can’t die, Himchan-hyung. There’s so many things that you still need to do here. Remember! We must make them pay for what their gang have done towards us.

HC : But, I just can’t stand it, Jongup-ah.. I’ve already promised Hana that I will only love her no matter what happen.. I’m afraid that I might… I might..

JU : Himchan-hyung.. That’s enough! Just get some rest now. You’ll be fine after this. *ask Himchan to lay down*

Himchan then lay down and started to sleep. Jongup was looking at him and he knew how much Himchan had suffered all this while. Himchan was the one who always be there for him and Youngjae and that’s why Jongup promised himself that he will do anything for Himchan. Slowly, he walked out from Himchan’s room and when he opened the door, he saw Youngjae was right there in front of the door.

JU : *surprise* Youngjae-hyung! What are you doing here?

YJ : I’m planning to ask for Himchan-hyung forgiveness but I already heard everything just now.

JU : You’ve heard it huh?! So, now you do know what Himchan-hyung felt all this while right?

YJ : *nod his head* I never knew that he was suffering all this while. He always look like he was okay.

JU : That’s because he doesn’t want us to worry about him! Get it?!

YJ : I was wrong, Jongup-ah.. I shouldn’t let that girl go just now. What should I do know?

JU : I don’t know! You fix it yourself!! *walk away*

Youngjae was standing there in front of Himchan’s room. He knew that he was wrong towards Himchan. But, deep inside his heart, he’s letting you go because he love you and he doesn’t want you to get hurt. ~