I'm Afraid Of Him!

Bloody Love [ 피 묻은 사랑 ]

The class was finally over for today. You were busy packing up all your things and then Youngjae talked to you.

YJ : ___-ssi~ Will you be okay to go home alone?

YOU : Waeyo? Are you going anywhere?

YJ : Ne. I have to go now because there’s something I need to do with Himchan-hyung and Jongup.

YOU : Waeyo? Did you guys planning anything now? Youngjae-ssi.. Can you guys just stop fighting with the other gang?

YJ : I don’t know but Himchan-hyung told me that it’s an urgent matter that’s why I need to go now. I’m sorry ___-ssi but I really can’t stop the fight.

YOU : Hmm.. You can go now. Don’t worry about me. I’ll be just fine. Besides, I want to go to the library first after this before going home. Take care.

YJ : You also have to take care of yourself. *kiss your cheek*

YOU : Err..

YJ : Cute! You’re so cute, ___-ssi! I’ll go now. See you later at home. *wave at you*

YOU : *wave back at him* *smile* Annyeong~

You continued to pack all your things and then suddenly you heard something.

ZL : *cough cough*

YOU : *turn around* Omo! It’s you, the tall boy!

ZL : Zelo.

YOU : Mwo?

ZL : My name is Zelo.

YOU : Aaa~ I see. What are you doing here? Are you looking for Daehyun? I think he already went out from the class just now.

ZL : *suddenly kiss your lips passionately*

YOU : *surprised* *try to break the kiss*

ZL : *hold your waist tightly and make you lean at the wall* *keep on kissing you*

You just can’t do anything at that time. Zelo was holding you tightly and he keeps on kissing your lips although you really didn’t want him to do that.

DH : S***! What are you doing, Zelo-ah? *walk towards Zelo and make him to stop kiss you and punch him right on his face*

ZL : *smirks* I’m sorry but I really can’t control myself anymore. I love her and I want her to be mine. That’s all.

DH : Yah! What are you talking about now? Are you crazy?!

ZL : Yes! I’m really going crazy now! And it’s all because of that girl! I don’t know why but she’s the reason that I’m being like this. I know that you love her too right?

DH : What the hell are you talking about now, Zelo-ah? Yah!! Get out now and go home!

ZL : *whisper to Daehyun’s ear* I’m going to do anything to make sure that she will be mine although I have to fight against you, Daehyun-hyung.

Then, he walked away from the class and now, you were left alone with Daehyun.

DH : *approach you* Are.. Are you okay, ___-ssi? I’m so sorry for what Zelo had did towards you just now. He usually didn’t behave like this at all. I’m sorry.

YOU : *still in shock*

DH : Are you okay, ___-ssi? Answer me.

YOU : *cry* I’m.. I’m afraid of him.. Nobody had ever done that to me before this. I’m afraid..

DH : *hug you* *pats your hair gently* Shhh… Stop crying.. I know he really didn’t mean to do that to you just now. Be calm okay? Everything is fine now. I’m sure he will regret his action towards you later on.

YOU : *cries in Daehyun’s hug* But, I’m still afraid..

DH : Don’t worry ne? I will be here for you..

YOU : *nod your head*

Daehyun then offered himself to send you home. At first, you didn’t want him to send you home, but Daehyun really insist to send you home and finally you give in and let him to send you home.~