We're Just Friends

Bloody Love [ 피 묻은 사랑 ]

Both you and Daehyun were walking home together. Daehyun was feeling a little bit weird because it seems like you were heading to Youngjae’s place and not your own home. Hence, he decided to ask you about it.

DH : Err.. ___-ssi~

YOU : Waeyo?

DH : I thought you want to go home but it seems like you’re now heading to somewhere else.

YOU : Aaa~ Actually, I’m living at Youngjae’s place right now.

DH : *shock* Mwo?! Really?! Since when?

YOU : Since the truth about me was being revealed. Since the day that I know that I’m a vampire since the beginning and I’m also only an adopted child, I decided to left my house because I’m afraid that I might not be able to control myself later on. I’m afraid that I might hurt my parents so that’s why I decided to go and stay with Youngjae at his place.

DH : Aaa~ I see. *jealous* So, is there anything that going on between you and Youngjae then?

YOU : What do you mean?

DH : You know.. Are you guys in some kind of relationship?

YOU : Aniyo! We’re just friends for now. We’re not in that kind of relationship actually.

DH : *smile* Really? *talk to himself* That mean I still got my chance then!

YOU : Mwo? I can’t hear you just now.

DH : Ani ani~ It’s nothing~

YOU : Hmm.. Arasso.

DH : I wonder if you can teach me Mathematics after this.

YOU : Sure. No problem. I’ll teach you after this in my room.

DH : But, I don’t think that they will like it if I went into their place. You know what is going on between us right? So, I think we should study at other place.

YOU : Let me think about it first. Do you have any good place to go to study?

DH : I think we should go to the library. Besides, it’s not that far from here right?

YOU : Aaa~ Ne. I’ll change my clothes first after this.

DH : Okay.

A while later, you and Daehyun then finally arrived in front of the house. Daehyun was waiting for you outside of the house while you went into your room to change your clothes. Suddenly, Daehyun got a phone call from Yongguk.

YG : Daehyun-ah! Ppalli and come home now!

DH : But, I..

YG : *shouts angrily* Ppalli!!

DH : Arasso~

Daehyun then immediately went home and he didn’t get to tell you that he was leaving. While you were changing your clothes in your room, someone knocked your door.

YOU : Who’s that?

HC : ___-ssi.. This is me, Himchan. Can I come in for a while?

YOU : Wait for a minute, Himchan-ssi.

HC : Okay.

A few moments after that, you opened the door for Himchan and asked him to come inside your room.

YOU : What’s wrong, Himchan-ssi?

HC : *evil smirks* I’m sorry but I have to use you for the sake of my gang.

YOU : What are you talking about now?

HC : We shall see it later. *smirks*

Suddenly, Himchan approached you and he covered your mouth with a piece of handkerchief. Himchan was holding you tightly and you didn’t manage to escape from him. You fainted not too long after that.

HC : *shouts* Jongup-ah! Jongup-ah! Come here!

JU : *arrive inside your room* Wae hyung?

HC : Help me to carry this girl. We have to bring her somewhere.

JU : Ne, hyung.

Jongup and Himchan then carried you into the car and then they drove you somewhere. Himchan was driving the car and he asked Jongup to call Youngjae and asked him to go to that place too. Youngjae actually didn’t know that Himchan was planning all this. And Youngjae also didn’t know that you were actually Yongguk’s sister. He agreed to go to the place after getting the phone call by Jongup.~