Zelo's Feeling For Me~

Bloody Love [ 피 묻은 사랑 ]

You were running away from Yongguk and hiding in a room. You were laughing all by yourself when you heard that Yongguk was looking for you. You didn’t realised that all your action just now were being seen by Zelo.

ZL : *cough cough*

YOU : *startle* *turn around* What are you doing here?!

ZL : Isn’t it supposed to be me who asked you that question? What are you doing here in my room actually?

YOU : Omo?! This is your room?!

ZL : Yes, ___-ssi. This is my room and that why I’m asking you.. What are you doing here in my room?

YOU : I was.. I was hiding from Yongguk-oppa. I’m sorry. I didn’t know that this is your room. I better go now.

ZL : *grab your hand* Wait a minute!

YOU : *shock*

ZL : I’m sorry. *let go of your hand* Err.. *scratch the back of his neck* Actually.. I want to say that.. I’m sorry..

YOU : Huh? Sorry? For what?

ZL : I’m sorry for what had happened the other day in your class. I’m really sorry about it. I just can’t control myself at that time. I’m sorry.

YOU : Owh~ It’s okay. I already forgot about it. I forgive you.

ZL : Jinjja? *smile* Thank you so much, ___-ssi.. *wink*

YOU : Eww.. What with that wink just now? *mehrong*

ZL : *laugh* Err.. Do you have someone that you like right now? I think that you already knew my feelings for you right? I think it’s better if I ask you about this first. If you already have someone that you like, I will not try to win your heart. But, if you have no one in your mind right now, I guess I still have a chance to win your heart even though I had to compete with my hyung right?

YOU : Err.. Actually..

ZL : Hmm?

YOU : Actually, Zelo-ssi.. I’m sorry to tell you that actually, yes, I already have someone that I like. I just don’t know why and when did I fall for this guy but I do realised that I fall for him. I’m sorry to disappoint you.

ZL : *sad* Really? Hmm.. It’s okay then. But, may I know who is that person? Is it Daehyun-hyung?

YOU : I don’t know but you will know about it later. I think so..

ZL : Okay then. So, that’s mean you’re in a relationship with that guy right now?

YOU : Ani~ He doesn’t even know about my feelings for him.

ZL : Aaa~ Really? Hmm.. Just want you to know that I’m always here for you. You can talk to me anytime. Get it?

YOU : Arasso. *nod your head* Thanks. *smile*

ZL : Can I.. Can I hug you for a while? I promise it’s just for a while. Can I?

YOU : Yes, you can, Zelo-ssi..

Then, slowly Zelo approached you and he hugged you very tightly. He was trying really hard to hold his tears but he can’t. His tears rolling down his cheeks and he quickly wiped it so that you won’t notice that he was crying at that moment. His heart felt so hurt at that time because the one that he loves right now will never be his. Zelo was trying to accept the fact that you will never be his.

ZL : *break the hug* Thanks for the hug just now. Even it’s only for a while, but it was the happiest moment in my life. Thank you.

YOU : *speechless* Are.. Are you okay?

ZL : I’m fine. Don’t worry about me, ne? I think you should go now. Yongguk-hyung might still looking for you.

YOU : *nod your head* Ne, I’m going out now. Annyeong~

ZL : Annyeong~

Zelo kept on looking at your back until you finally disappeared from his eyes. This feeling really hurt him but he know that there’s nothing that he can do to make you fall for him. He went to his bed and laying down on his bed while listening to mp3. His memory of first time meeting you started to play on his mind just like a movie.

*Zelo Flashback*

*Zelo POV*

I was so lazy to wake up early today but I have to because I will start to attend school today. This is all  because of Daehyun-hyung crazy and stupid idea. Now, I had to follow him to attend school. S***! I super duper hate school.. Haish..!! I went to take my bath and then wore my school uniform. Then, I went to the school by bus with Daehyun-hyung and all the students especially the girls were staring at us from head to toe. What’s wrong with them? Am I that good looking? Hehe.. I just pretended that they were not staring at me and just do my own thing. I’m still sleepy at that moment and I decided to sleep while listening to my mp3.

Daehyun-hyung suddenly woke me up and told me that we already arrived at school. Once I open my eyes, I saw her! That girl from the other day! It’s her! And she was laughing with her friends! My heart started to beat faster and faster. S***! What is going on with me now? I just can’t take my eyes from her.

DH : *hit Zelo’s head* Yah! What are you thinking about now? Ppalli and go out from this bus! Haish.. This boy..

ZL : *rub his head* Aigoo.. Hyung! Wait for a minute can you?

I tried to search for that girl again but she was not there anymore. She is schooling here too? Whoa~ Daebak! What a coincidence right?~

*End of the flashback*

DH : *knock the door a few times* Zelo-ah! Zelo-ah! Are you in there?

ZL : *take away his headphone* I’m here. Wait a minute, Daehyun-hyung. I’m coming.

DH : Yes. *wait for Zelo to open the door*

ZL : *open the door* Come in, hyung.

DH : *come into Zelo’s room* *sit on Zelo’s bed*

ZL : *sit beside Daehyun* What is it hyung?

Daehyun didn’t say anything for a while and he started to say something soon after that.~