I'm Thirsty!

Bloody Love [ 피 묻은 사랑 ]

*Himchan POV*

My head hurts so much. Maybe I drank too much alcohol just now. I tried to wake up from my bed but then I heard the door was being opened slowly and I decided to laid again on my bed and pretend that I’m still sleeping. I wonder who it was.

I can felt that the person was staring at me. Not too long after that, that person whispered something towards me and I can hear clearly what she was saying. I was very surprised with her words and I’m sure that the person was ____-ssi! It’s her voice! I’m very sure about it. I don’t know what she meant by saying that she hope that I will know her feelings. What type of feelings actually?

I can felt that she was kissing my lips after that. I’m really shocked with her action. Perhaps, she loves me? But, why? As long as I remember, I never treat her well just like how Youngjae treat her. Plus, I’m using her to get revenge to Yongguk. No! I don’t think she loves me. She has no reason to love me at all. And of course, I have no feelings for her too! I love Hana only and I already promised her that I will only love her until the end of time. All of this must be just a dream! Then, I heard the door was being opened again. Omo! Is it her again? What should I do? I’m really nervous about it. But, it turned out that, it was actually Youngjae and Jongup that went inside my room. They were afraid that ___ was planning something towards me. They walked away after make sure that nothing was going on.

When I’m sure that they were not in my room anymore, I woke up from the bed and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and tried to calm down myself because my heart was still beating faster and faster at that time. I tried to convince myself that the kiss just now was just a dream!

*Jongup POV*

She came! But why? I thought she was living with at Yongguk’s place now. I can’t stand to see her face. I don’t know why but I really hate this girl. She annoyed me to death. I ended up fighting with Youngjae-hyung and she was the one who tried to stop us. She told us that Himchan-hyung will be sad if he knew that we were fighting with each other. Her words made me realised about it and I do think that it’s useless to fight with Youngjae-hyung. But, I have a weird feeling about that girl? Why she even care about Himchan’s feeling? Is there anything going on between them?

Both Youngjae-hyung and I then saw that girl was walking out from Himchan’s room. What was she doing in there? Did she plans something toward Himchan? We quickly went into the room and checked everything but we didn’t found anything. Maybe she really wasn’t doing anything.

But, I must investigate what was her relationship with Himchan!

 

You guys finally arrived at home. You were still sleeping in the car and Yongguk didn’t want to wake you up because you look very tired and he just wanted to let you to have your sleep. Yongguk then decided to carry you to your bed.

YG : *try to carry you*

DH : Hyung.. It’s okay. I’ll carry her ne?

YG : It’s okay. You can go inside now. I can do this.

DH : Hyung, please.. Let me do this.

YG : Hmm.. Arasso, Daehyun-ah. As you wish but try to not wake her up. She looks so tired and she didn’t rest well lately. Be careful.

DH : Ne, hyung.

Yongguk then walked inside the house with Zelo leaving you alone with Daehyun. You were still sleeping at that time and you didn’t realised that Daehyun actually carried you to your bed. He placed you gently on your bed. He then gave a peak on your lips for a few seconds.

DH : I don’t know whose your heart belong to, but I really hope that it’s me, ___-ssi.

After that, he walked away from your room.

That night, you woke up at the midnight and you can felt that your body started to change. You knew that the time was finally came for you to turn into vampire. You started to look so different and you really want to human’s blood right now. You gain all your power and then you went out to hunt for some human’s blood. That night, because you had not human’s blood for almost two days, you ended up kill 3 peoples because you felt really thirsty.

It’s already 3AM and you already changed back to normal. You were laying at the sofa on the living room after you’re done with your hunting. Soon after that, Yongguk, Zelo and Daehyun also came back from human hunting too. They saw you at the sofa and approached you.

YG : ____-ah~ Where were you just now? Did you go to somewhere else to hunt for human?

YOU : I went to the north side. Waeyo?

YG : Really? Owh.. Nothing.. Usually, our gang will go to the west side. That’s our usual place for hunting.

YOU : I don’t know about it. Besides, I’m really thirsty just now and that’s why I’m going out early before you guys. Mianhae.

DH : It’s okay. I feel so much better now. Human’s blood is the best! I ended up kill 2 peoples tonight because I’m really thirsty. How about you, Zelo-ah?

ZL : I just kill 1 people as usual same with Yongguk-hyung just now. I’m not that thirsty. I’ve just killed 2 peoples last night.

YG : How about you, ____-ah?

YOU : Hehe.. I killed 3 peoples just now.

ZL : Mwo?! 3?! For real?!

DH : Whoa~ Daebak! Jinjja daebak!!

YOU : Waeyo?

DH : We never killed 3 peoples at one time you know? The most number of peoples that we their blood was only 2 peoples at one time. That’s why I’m really shocked when you said that you managed to 3 people’s blood. That’s crazy! *laugh*

ZL : Yup! You really daebak! Great!

YG : Well, she’s my sister right?

YOU : Yah! *laugh*