I Really Didn't Expect This!

Bloody Love [ 피 묻은 사랑 ]

Both you and Yongguk finally arrived at home. It’s already 7PM right now and you didn’t know what time will Himchan come. Yongguk brought all the things and put it at the kitchen meanwhile you was trying to call Himchan.

YOU : Yoboseyo, Himchan-oppa?

HC : Ne, yobeseyo, ___-ah? Waeyo?

YOU : At what time you will come to my house tonight?

HC : I think I’ll arrived at your home around 8PM. Is it ok?

YOU : Yup, it’s ok. See you later then.

HC : Ne. See you later too.

You disconnected the call and went quickly to the kitchen. You started to cook the fried rice. You followed the recipe and try your best to cook a good food for them later on. Half an hour later, you finally done with your cooking and you really satisfied with it.

YOU : *talk to yourself* They will be surprised with my cooking skill. Haha.

You walked out from the kitchen and you went to your room. You took your bath and after that, you put on a white mini dress. It really suits you and you look so beautiful wearing that mini dress. You also put on a little make up to complete your look.

Suddenly, you heard someone was knocking the door. You opened it and you saw Zelo was there.

ZL : ___-ssi.. Himchan already come.

YOU : Jinjja? Ne. Thanks for telling me.

ZL : Let’s go.

You and Zelo walked together to the living room. You saw Himchan was there and he was looking at you without even blinking his eyes. You walked towards him and sat beside him.

YOU : Himchan-oppa.. You’re here?

HC : Ne. I’m here. *kiss your cheek*

YOU : *smile* What if we go and have our dinner first? We can talk later right? I’m hungry. *rubs your stomach*

HC : Arasso, ___-ah.

YOU : *grab Himchan’s hand* Let’s go, oppa.. *look at Yongguk* Come with us too, Yongguk-oppa.

YG : *nod his head*

After that, you, Himchan, Yongguk, Daehyun and Zelo were having the dinner. You were nervous at that time because it was the first time for them to taste your food. Deep inside your heart, you were really confident that your food will taste good.

DH : *eat* Yah! This is so salty!! *spit out the food* *drink water*

ZL : Daehyun-hyung! Is it that bad?

DH : Try it for yourself.

ZL : *eat* *spit it out too* This is too salty, ___-ah!

YOU : Omo! Jinjja? Are you guys kidding me? Yongguk-oppa.. How does the food taste?

YG : *eat* Oh My God! This is really salty, ___-ah! How am I supposed to eat this? *spit out the food*

YOU : Wae? Is it that bad, guys? *almost cry* *eat the fried rice* *spit it out too* I need water!

HC : *hand you his glass of water* Here, dear. Drink this.

YOU : *take the glass* Thanks oppa. *drink it quickly* What have I done? It’s really salty. *take Himchan’s plate away from him* You can’t eat this, Himchan-oppa. I’m embrassed with my cooking. I’ll cook for you again another time. I’m sorry.

HC : *stop you* Wait! Let me taste it for a while ne? Please.. This is the first time ever you cooked for me and it’s a waste if I didn’t get the chance to taste it right?

YOU : But, oppa.. It’s bad..

HC : Don’t worry, dear. Let me taste it first.

YOU : As you wish. *put his plate in front of him again*

Then, Himchan started to eat the fried rice. But, you were surprised that his face wasn’t changing at all. He remains calm and he looked like he really enjoyed the food that you’ve made. Surprisingly, within a short time, he managed to finish up all the fried rice in his plate.

HC : It’s not that bad actually, ___-ah.. Can I get some more? *look at you* *smile*

YOU : *surprise* Oppa.. Are you forcing yourself to eat that just because you’re afraid that you might hurt my feelings? Himchan-oppa.. You don’t have to eat all of the fried rice if it’s bad. You don’t have to force yourself just now. *give him a glass of water* I’m sure it’s too salty for you right? Drink this.

HC : *drink the water* I’m not forcing myself, ___-ah. It was really not that bad. I’m sure you can improve later on. For now, can I have some more? Hee~

YOU : Arasso. Wait for a while ne? I’ll get some more for you.

HC : Ne, ___-ah.

You walked away for a while and took the remaining fried rice and gave it to Himchan. Himchan ate the fried rice again and he managed to finish all the fried rice. Meanwhile, Yongguk, Daehyun and Zelo were at the living room right now and waiting for their fried chicken order to arrive. Right now, it’s only you and Himchan left at the kitchen.

HC : I’m really full now. *laugh*

YOU : Himchan-oppa.. Gomawo.. *tears started to form in your eyes*

HC : What’s wrong with you, dear? Don’t cry. *wipe away your tears*

YOU : Thanks for eating my food although I know that it was really bad.

HC : You’re welcome, ___-ah. Like I said earlier, no matter what, I will eat all the food that you cook for me.

YOU : You’re too nice for me, oppa.

HC : Ani~ You’re the one who too nice for me. *kiss your forehead* I guess dinner was over now right? Shall we go and…

YOU : *kiss Himchan’s lips suddenly* *break the kiss* *look right into his eyes* Thanks for everything. I love you, Kim Himchan..

HC : *look right inside your eyes too* I love you too, my dear fluffy. *pat your hair*

YOU : Fluffy again?! Yah! Stop calling me that!

HC : No, I won’t! *laugh* Let’s go and see you brother now. I need to talk to him.

YOU : Arasso. Let’s go.

Both you and Himchan then went to the living room. You guys saw that the three of them were already done eating their fried chicken and right now, they were watching the television.

YOU : *cough cough*

YG : Are you guys done with the dinner?

YOU : Yupp.. Err.. Daehyun-ssi.. Zelo-ssi.. Pick up all the trash here and can you guys help me at the kitchen for a while? *give sign to Daehyun so that they will walk away from the living room* Please..

DH : Err.. Arasso.. Zelo-ah.. Come and help ___-ssi at the kitchen.

ZL : But, Daehyun-hyung..

DH : Just follow me, Zelo-ah.. Ne? *give sign to Zelo so that he would agree with it*

ZL : Hmm.. Arasso.

Both Daehyun and Zelo then picked up the trash and followed you to the kitchen. Himchan was left alone with Yongguk at the living room. Himchan walked towards Yongguk and sat beside him. The atmosphere between both of them was really awkward at first.

HC : You like to watch this drama huh?

YG : Well, yeah. Why?

HC : Nothing.

The situation became more awkward after that short conversation.

YG : *cough cough* So, I heard that you want to talk about something to me. May I know what is it?

HC : Err.. I don’t know how should I put this but you do know that I love your sister so much right?

YG : Yeah, I aware of that.

HC : Actually.. Actually, I want to ask for your permission. Will you.. Will you.. *nervous*

YG : Will I what?

HC : Will you allow me to marry her?

YG : Mwo?! Marry? Are you kidding now?

HC : No, I’m not kidding. I’m really serious right now.

YG : But, she’s still young. She still has to attend school and so on.

HC : But, I really don’t have much time left..

YG : What do you mean by that?

HC : Err.. It’s nothing. Just forget about it. I beg you.. Can I marry your sister within this short time? I know that she was still young but I promise I will never hurt her and I will let her to live her life just the way she want and I won’t stop her from doing anything that she like. Please. *kneel down in front of Yongguk*

YG : Get up, Himchan-ah. You should ask her if she want to marry you at this time. I will always support her decision. If she agree, then I’m agree too. But, if she disagree with it, don’t ask me to persuade her to agree with you because I won’t do it and I don’t want to force her. Get it?

HC : Thanks, Yongguk-ah. Thank you so much.

YG : Yeah. You should ask her about it after this. ___-ah.. *call you* ___-ah.. Can you come here for a while?

While talking to Daehyun and Zelo at the kitchen, you heard that Yongguk was calling for you. You quickly get up from your seat and went to the living room.

YOU : *sit beside Yongguk* What is it oppa?

YG : Himchan.. He has something to talk to you right now.

YOU : *look at Himchan* What is it, Himchan-oppa?

HC : *grab your hand* *ask you to stand up for a while* *kneel down* ____-ah.. I know that this might seem too sudden, but will you marry me?

YOU : Mwo?! Are you proposing me?

HC : *nod his head*

YOU : Himchan-oppa.. I really didn’t expect this.. Of course I want! I want to marry you, Himchan-oppa.

HC : Really? Seriously? You’re not going to regret or change your decision right?

YOU : Yupp.. I’m really sure with my decision.

HC : *stand up* *hug you tightly* Thank you, ___-ah. Thank you so much.

YOU : *hug him too* I love you. *cry*