The new comer

A Man For My Girlfriend (Re-Upload)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

GD's POV

 

 

 

 

 

I wake up in the morning with a bad headache. Maybe it because I drunk too much last night. Hmmmm... I can still remember last night when I found Chaerin in Yongguk's apartment. I cant believe Chaerin can do that to me. What I did wrong to her? I treat her as the only one for me. What right she has to done this to me?!

"Aahhh, ..." I touch my head. Its so heavy.

Suddenly I heard someone talking alone. Oh, maybe on the phone. But, wait! Who the hell this person to be in my precious room, talking on the phone with I dont know who the is that?!

I look around the room. I blink my eyes for a few times. Oh, its not my room. It look alike a hotel room. Oh..

I take a pause for awhile. Thinking. Tik tok tik tok.......  BAM!!

"! What I've done last night?! How could I end up in this hotel room?!" My eyes wide opened. I check my body under the blanket. Oh crap! I'm !

I'm out from the bed immediatelly and get dressing. I'm done, when someone out from the bathroom.

"G, you wake up already?" A big smile appear on her face.

I raise my eyebrow, "Rigel?!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I called Yongbae to pick me up so I can decrease the rumour. It'll be a very luxurious 'food' for press if they get me out from hotel.

"So, what a mess you've done now, Ji?"

"Bae, I... I'm just... Oh, come on its just another one night stand. Its not a big deal!"

Yongbae look at me unbelievable, "Not a big deal, you say? Ji, its not the first time! What else after this? You did ONS with any girl then Chaerin know it then Chaerin will crying again then you will give her your ing sweet bull apology again then she forgive you for thousand times then you will do this again then she will crying again..."

"Stop talking about that unfaithful girl! Its over between us!"

Suddenly Yongbae stop the car roughly, "WHAT?!" Yongbae look so surprised, "J-Ji... Ji, are you kidding me?! I-Its impossible! If Chaerin was the one who said that, I will not surprise, but you?! What happened to you?! Since when you being a jerk towards her?!"

"She is the one cheat on me! And dont ever say her name in front of me anymore!"

Yongbae sigh, "Chaerin, Chaerin, Chaerin, Chaerin, Chaerin, Lee Chaerin..."

"YAH, DONG YONGBAE!! I said dont ever say her name in front of me anymore! Are you deaf?!"

"Why?! You said she is an unfaithful girl when you are the one who just got into ONS with other girl behind her. How could you become this funny, Kwon Jiyong?!"

"I caught her in Yongguk's apartment last night. I caught them.... after (maybe) ... ! Whatever they did I dont care anymore!"

"What?!" I know, I know Yongbae must cant believe in what I said. Chaerin is perfect female being in his eyes. Well, in my eyes too. But not now! Or still? , I dont know!

"Ji, are you sure they did 'it'? I mean, Ji, I know Chaerin. We both know Chaerin for thousand years! She is not that type of girl! She is..."

"But I caught her by my own eyes, Bae! I saw her in his shirt and he was bare chest! What do you think, huh?"

Yongbae still with his hanging-jaw position. I know he cant believe it. I cant believe it too! I hope this all just a dream. I still love her I know it! But it hurts so much.

"Ji, must there some explaination of this. Have you give her time to explain?"

"Explain for what? For making some excuse so she can lie to me?"

"Ji! If you love her purely, try to hear her explaination first! Maybe that was not like what you think. I mean, its Chaerin, Ji. Its Chaerin and not another girl! She loves you like you are the only man in this world, I'm sure about that! Not to mention she still with you even when Dok2 tried to get her heart."

"Damn, Dong Yongbae can you just shut the up? I call you cause I need a friend to talk to, not to judge me!"

"Ji, I'm not judge you. I just..."

"STOP! I said stop or I will just out from your car and take a cab? I need to be relax, Bae, for God's sake!"

Yongbae sigh, "Ok, ok, I will just shut up. But you should think about what I said." Then Yongbae drive his car again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

Author's POV

 

 

 

Yongbae stop his car at the parking area YG building. And Jiyong immediately out from his car dont want to hear his another babbling. As he step in the building, someone come over him.

"A-yo, man! Whassup!" The person give him a high five.

"Yo, Mina! Whassup!" He welcoming her hand. Suddenly Yongbae appear behind Jiyong then high five with Mina too.

"What's bring you here, noona?" Yongbae asked her.

"Oh, I just gave Teddy my new drawing in the studio." The Jiyong and Yongbae just nodded.

"Jiyong oppa!" Suddenly someone call Jiyong from behind. It's Chaerin.

"Oh, sista! Whassup!?" Mina high five to Chaerin then Chaerin welcoming her hand and smile, "Hi, unnie."

"Noona, I'm going to studio now. Bye!" Jiyong said to Mina and about to go, but Chaerin hold him.

"Oppa, we need talk." Chaerin said to Jiyong. Then awkward moment between them four.

"Engg... I think I want to see another art from you, noona. Will us?" Yongbae said to Mina try to out from this awkward moment.

Mina nodded, "Of course, let's go!" Mina and Yongbae about to go when Jiyong suddenly hold them.

"No, you guys won't go anywhere leave me here with her." Jiyong look at Chaerin lazily.

"Eng... But Chaerin looked like she need to talk to you only four eyes." Mina said.

"No, I said you guys won't go anywhere without me!" Jiyong said to Mina seriously then look at Chaerin again, "What else do you want?"

Chaerin look at Mina and Yongbae awkwardly, "Engg... It's okay if you don't want to talk just four eyes with me now. We can talk after you done your work with Mina unnie. I just want to give you this. " Chaerin give him a bag, "It's sandwich for your breakfast. I heard you didn't came back home last night so I thought you are not breakfast yet, so..." Without any warning Jiyong take the bag from her. A happy curve appear in her face. But then Jiyong walk away from them and her smile fade away when she saw Jiyong going to toss it in the trash, but fortunately Yongbae save the bag.

"Whoa, Ji! You won't toss it in the trash! If you won't to eat this, I will!" Then Yongbae grab the bag from him. Jiyong seems don't care and go walk away again.

", what happened to that brat?" Mina mumble then look at Chaerin's face. Her face look so sad and hurt. Never, since the first time Mina knew Chaerin, she saw her in this state with that kind of face.

"GD!" Suddenly someone call Jiyong again.

"Okay, I just realized now that Kwon Jiyong is really really really famous! Is there anyone else outside the building to call him?" Mina mumble again.

Suddenly she recognize the one who called Jiyong. She frowned, "Isn't that Rigel? Harry's and Sohyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter