The worst come

A Man For My Girlfriend (Re-Upload)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Author's POV

 

 

 

 

Yongguk drive his car when he see Chaerin look at outside the window. Yongguk clear his throat to break the awkward between them. He is success. It make Chaerin look at him.

"Hmmm... So, CL-sshi... Can I know why you finally decided to asked me accompany you to the orphanage? Hmmm... Sorry, but where's GD hyung?" Yongguk asked her carefully.

Chaerin look at him and sigh, "Well, he is busy."

"oohh.." Yongguk nodded. Then the awkward moment comeback. But suddenly Chaerin start the conversation.

"Well, Sshimatoki-sshi..."

"its Shisimato, CL-sshi. Shishimato not Sshimato."

"Yeah, okay. Shishimato. I'm sorry, I have problem with my Korean accent."

"Ne, I know it."

"Yeah, you know, I even wrong when I spell Jiyong's oppa name with 'Jingyo' hahahaha"

Yongguk dont know why he feel weird when she talk about Jiyong. He clear his throat again.

"Yongguk-sshi... How's your girlfriend reaction when she found out you join in WGM?"

Yongguk surprised to hear that, but he just answer her the truth, "I have no girlfriend."

"Eh? Jjinja? A man like you have no girlfriend?"

"A man like me? Like what?"

"Well, a man like you. Handsome, kind, tall and atlethic, even although you are just debut you already famous now. Why you have no girlfriend?" Chaerin take a pause for awhile before continue her words, "Oh! Dont tell me you are a.........."

Yongguk open his eyes widely, "NO! Of course, no! I'm a pure man!"

Chaerin laughing, "Hahahaha yayaya, I trust you. But you know, I'm friends with gays."

"Wow, so I should to be a gay just to be friends with you? Oh come on, Lee Chaerin." Yongguk chuckle.

"Kekekeke~ You know thats not what I mean, Yongguk-sshi. Well, I'm not really friends with guys since I'm in relationship with Jiyong oppa. I only friends with his guy friends. He is so mean sometimes, thats why my friends more from gays. But its not like we cant be friend at all. Since we are work together now."

Yongguk nodded, "So... We are friends now?" Yongguk give her his pinkie finger.

Chaerin welcoming it, "Friends!" They smile so widely to each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yongguk's cas stop suddenly not so far from his building. Maybe there's problem with machine.

"What happened, oppa?" Chaerin asked him. Chaerin began to call him 'oppa' now.

"I dont know, Chae. Maybe there's trouble with the machine. , I'm regret it now, I have no time for bring this car routine service. I'm sorry, Chae. This car ."

"Its okay, oppa. I will just take a taxi from here."

"Oh, no, no, Chae. Its already dark now. My building is so near from here. Its better to us go there and I will take you home with Himchan's car after that."

"But its raining." Chaerin look outside.

"Use my jacket then. It will less the raining. I hope." Yongguk chuckle.

Then Chaerin nodded.

Yongguk out from his car first with his jacket above his head then Chaerin out from the car and join him under the same jacket. They run until they reach Yongguk's building then walk to elevator to reach his floor.

 

 

 

After arrived in his dorm. No one is there, "Where's the kids?" Yongguk mumble.

Chaerin sat in the living room while Yongguk go to his closet to get a clean shirt for Chaerin change her wet cloths.

"My member maybe out to go to mart. You can use our bathroom to change your wet cloths, Chae. Here a clean shirt for you. After Himchan back, I will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter