The First Airing

A Man For My Girlfriend (Re-Upload)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Yongguk's POV

 

 

 

 

She sat in front of me. She looked..... beautiful. Ok, it’s not like I'm falling in love with her. It’s just I'm praising her. She looked pretty with untied hair.

"So... Yongguk-sshi, tell me about your life." She smiled to me.

I fix my sit position and clear throat before smile back, "Everything is fine. I love my days when I was an underground rapper and now when I'm a leader of BAP. Then how about you?"

"Hmmm... I enjoy my life too. Sometimes be leader for two adult women who way older than me but more childishs is stressing, you know..." We both chuckle cause we can imagine Bom-sshi and Dara-sshi all of sudden, "But they are cute, and always be my vitamin when I had a hard time." She smiled sweetly.

Suddenly someone come. No, it’s not someone! It’s... two, three, four person.

"ANYEONGHASAEYO OUR LEADERS!!!" They are greeting us together.

"YOU ALL?!" CL and I surprised at the same time when we look at people in front of us are no other but our group member.

"Yah, Kim Himchan, Zelo-ah! What are you guys doing here?" I asked my member. Yes, only Zelo and Himchan here.

"Bommie unnie, Dara unnie, what is this, huh?" CL asked her member. It’s only Bom-sshi and Dara-sshi here.

Then our member look at each other and giggles together. Aish, what’s happen honestly. This one was not in the script.

"Hyung, Noona, we will be a part of this show too. We will be your cupid." Zelo explain and make heart sign above his head with his arms.

"Cupid? What cupid huh? Stupid cupid!"

"Yah, Yongguk-sshi! Why so rude?" I see Bom-sshi now grab CL's hand and pulled CL to behind her, "I'm worried all of sudden, how could I let you be with my Chaeirinie? HUL~" She pouted.

"Unnie, It’s okay. Sshimato-sshi is just joking." What's with that Sshimato thingy again, huh?

"Ah, Sshimato? What's that, Chae-ah?" Dara-sshi asked her. I could hear my member giggles. Damn!

I sigh, "Dara-sshi, CL was wrong, it’s Shishimato not Sshimato." Then I glare to my member who are still giggles, "Shut up!" I’m mouthing to them. Then they stop giggles.

"Ooohh... So that's a lover-nickname? How cute! kkkk~"

"No! No. It’s not like that. It’s..... aihs!" I don't know what to say, "Pabochae." I mumble.

CL open her eyes widely, "Mwo? Mwoya?! What are you just called me?!"

"Pabochae! Stupid-Chae. You can't differentiate between Shishimato and Sshimato, huh? Aihs!"

"Engg.... Yongguk-sshi, but Chaerin has problem with Korean articulation since she used to live in Paris, so....." Dara-sshi tried to explain but before she can finish her words, CL grab napkin on the table and start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter