The Strange Feeling

A Man For My Girlfriend (Re-Upload)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chaerin's POV

 

 

 

At gym I run on the cardio. In my mind, I keep thinking about that rumor about Jiyong oppa and Kiko. Isn't it just a rumor? I mean, the rumor he made? That was just a rumor, right? But why? Why she was there too with Jiyong oppa? Spent the sunset time together. Near the beach? In Xmas day?!! DAMN!

I run faster on the cardio. Without realizing it, my tears drop swiftly from my eyes. I feel like run away. I want to run away! Faster and faster, until I lose my balance then fall back on the floor.

"Ouch!" I touch my then I'm crying even more. Not because of the pain on my body. But because of the pain in my heart. I dont know, but I feel like my heart is going to exploded. I sobs like there's no tomorrow. I must be look like a monster now. Very ugly when I cry.

"Chaerin?!" Suddenly I hear someone call my name loudly and run to me.

I look up and found Sean sunbae kneeling in front of me, "Are you okay, Chaerin-ah?"

I nodded then he help me to sit on the nearest chair.

"Is it hurt so much?" He asked me.

I shook my head between my sobs.

He sigh and take a sit beside me, "Chaerin-ah, if its not that hurt, why you crying like your bone is broken?" He asked.

I sigh, "Its not because my bone, sunbae." I look down try to control my tears.

"then what is this? Wanna tell me something?"

After minutes, I finally can control myself. Then I look at him. Should I share my problem to him? Hm... But I cant troubling him, right?

Then I shook my head, "There's nothing happened, sunbae. I just shock cause I lost my balance suddenly." I try to smile to him.

"Really? Hmmm... Ok then." He nodded, "But if you need someone to talk to, you know you can talk to me, Chaerin-ah. You are like my daughter."

I smile to him. Yeah, he is so kind to me since the first day I was trainee here, "Ne, sunbae. I will tell you when I have to."

Then he pats the top of my head and smile, "I will change my clothes and start my exercise. You still want to stay?"

I shook my head, "I think I wanna go to Teddy oppa's studio after I change my clothes."

He nodded, "Ok then. I will change my clothes now." Then he get up and walking to change room. But suddenly he turn his body and look at me, "Chae, if you are not busy, I think maybe you want to come to orphanage where I do public service. You can come with Jiyong."

"Whoa, there must be so many kids!" I'm very excited to hear that, "Ok, sunbae! I will ask Jiyong oppa later." yeah, later. When we both make up already.

"Ok, I will wait for you guys then. Bye!" Then he walking to the change room and gone behind the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chae, please listen to me! Cant you hear what I'm gonna say for awhile?" Jiyong oppa hold my arm when I try to avoiding him. Really, I don't to meet him at least for days. I have to calm myself first.

But I have no choice so I stop my step and face him, "What, oppa?"

"Chae, really! You dont trust me? I didn't go to Phuket to meet Kiko! I didn't even know that she went there too. I swear, I went to Phuket for my project with Diplo. Nothing else!"

"So what happened with that photo of you and her in the resort?"

"I admit it I stay at that resort. But the person in that photo was NOT me! Can you even see that photo is manipulation? That photo of three people sat on the pillow look so weird. The sky, clouds, and mountain in that photo look all SAME with the photo that I uploaded before! Don't you think Its weird? How could two photo that taken in the different second and different angle have a SAME background view?"

I look at him but keep silent. Honestly, its make sense. And to be honest, I've see the prove about that photo was manipulated by someone. But, I dont know, I'm just..... jealous!

"So why the man in that photo look alike you and even the girl there look alike Kiko too?"

"I said, I dont know, Lee Chaerin!! I swear, I dont know anything! But if you ask me who is that probably be, maybe a cosplayer of me. Really, you know there are so many people out there try to copy my style. They tried to be 'me'! And you should check them. They are really look alike me from some angle!"

Ok. Here we go again. Its make sense. I admit it he is so clever. But, again, I'm still mad!

"Oppa..." I look into his eyes. There's no lie or pretend. He look into my eyes without a fear. I know, he was sure about what he just said, "I trust you."

Then I could see a big smile on his face, "I know you will trust me, Chae."

"I'm not pissed off because I dont trust you. But.... because I think you are not firm enough about this case."

Suddenly his smile disappear, "Excuse me, you said I'm not firm about this case? Chae, isn't it you the one who want me to be in all of this cases?" Here we go. A protest by him.

"Me? Isn't it you the one who start this all?"

"Me? Just to remind you, the one who started this all was press and media! I. Never. Started. This. All! Get your fact straight!"

"So who's the one said that he want to buy Kiko a Hello Kitty doll and said Kiko is his ideal type of girl then after went for lunch together in public, huh? If you never done such a thing, this all would never be this serious!"

"Yah, that time... That time I was just joking. I... You know..." He cant find a right word to say.

"Yeah, I know! You are flirty boy!" I leave him behind.

"Yah, Chaerin! Lee Chaerin!!" He keep calling me but I wont return! I wont to be easy for you, oppa! Hul~

 

 

 

 

 

 

*** 

 

 

 

 

Author's POV

 

 

 

Chaerin in the recording studio now, listen to Teddy's song. Alone. Because Teddy is busy with his upcoming studio+cafe, Twosome.

Then Taeyang come in the frame.

"Hey, ssup sista!" He give her high five and she welcoming it.

"Hi, oppa. Where have you been?" Chaerin asked him.

"Hmmmm... dorm. Why?"

"Ah, anniya." Chaerin shook her head.

Taeyang sit beside Chaerin on the MCM sofa then take his phone out from his jacket pocket. Minutes later, he sink in his phone.

Chaerin look at him confused. Taeyang is smiling, then confused, then chuckle, what exactly he see on his phone?

"Oppa, what are you doing?" Finally Chaerin asked him.

Taeyang look at Chaerin, "Ah, its Intagram, Chae. Its quite funny." He chuckles.

"oooohhh..." Chaerin nodded.

"You know Instagram?"

Chaerin nodded again, "I know. Jiyong oppa and Yanggeng oppa have account in Instagram too."

"You should try it, Chae. Its really fun." Taeyang looking at his Instagram again. But suddenly he remember something, "Enngg.. Chae, how about you and Jiyong? I heard you fought with him?"

I sigh, I dont think I'm in the mood to talk about that. Then I try to change the topic, "Hmmm... Oppa, what do you think if I have an Instagram account?"

"Whoa, that will be so good, Chae! You can share your daily or hobby there and let fans know it. It can make you close to fans even more. Come on, Chae. You dont even have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter