The Deal

A Man For My Girlfriend (Re-Upload)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Author's POV

 

 

 

 

Jiyong sit on a chair in a private room at a restaurant and waiting for someone. All alone just with a paper in his hand. He look at the paper.



Name: Bang Yong Guk (Jepp Blackman)
Group: B.A.P.
Position: Leader, Main Rapper, Song Writer.
Image: Funny, Crazy, Manly, Frontal.
Ideal Type: A kind-hearted girl.
 

Name: Lee Chaerin (CL)
Group: 2NE1
Position: Leader, Lead Rapper, Main Vocal, Main Dancer.
Image: Fierce, Baddest, Cool, Chic, y.
Ideal Type: A cold outside and warm inside boy.
 

 

Jiyong sigh, "Hm.. Is it the right thing to do?" Jiyong mumble, "But he's the only one I know from all the list of the guys in We Got Married."

Suddenly someone knock the door and the waiters come in with someone. Someone that Jiyong waiting for. Jiyong smile widely and stand up.

"Jepp! Nice to meet you again.."

That Jepp man smile back to him and walk closer, "Hi, GD. Long time no see.."

Then Jiyong hug him brother-style, "Yes, long time no see. Just call me Jiyong, Guk. We are not underground dudes anymore." They are chuckling.

"Should I call you 'hyung' too?" Then they are now laughing together.

Jiyong pat his shoulder, "Please, sit down.." Then Yongguk sit across Jiyong.

"So, what's make you called me here, hyung?"

Jiyong smile, "Do you want to order something?"

"No, I ate already."

Jiyong nodded. Jiyong take a pause for awhile then start the conversation, "Guk, I heard you will be a part of We Got Married?"

Yongguk frowned, "How could you know?"

Jiyong chuckle calmly, "Not important about that." Jiyong smile then take a deep breathe, "But I think... I need your help."

Yongguk look at Jiyong confused, "Whats that?"

Jiyong sigh, "I have a girlfriend. And she will be a part of We Got Married too."

Yongguk take a pause for awhile, "So? What?"

"We all in the same industry. And you know, I cant handle my fans if they know I have a girlfriend. It will be so weird, so we need to protect our relationship, thats why she accepted the offer to be part of that reality show. But, you know.. I just can't let her together with another man....."

"Can you just to the point?" Yongguk cutted him.

Jiyong take a deep breath, "Ok. The point is, I want you to be my girlfriend's couple."

Yongguk look at Jiyong unbelievable, "Hyung, are you sure? Or are you out of mind?"

Jiyong shook his head, "You are the only one I know and I can trust from all the men in We Got Married. Don't worry I will set everything so you can be the couple of my girlfriend."

"How could you do that all?"

"I have power, Guk. G-Dragon's name is no joke."

Yongguk smirk, "Huh, of course." Yongguk look at nowhere, then look at Jiyong again, "So, what should I do for you, hyung?"

Jiyong smile, "I just need you to not fall for my girlfriend, and don't make my girlfriend fall for you. And of course

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter