The Instagram Thingy

A Man For My Girlfriend (Re-Upload)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chaerin's POV

 

 

 

 

The first episode of We Got Married was aired tonight. My manager said Yongguk-sshi and I got so many positive responds. Fans said we look good together. And we looked like hate-love couple. I don’t know, should I be happy or not? One side, I'm happy because everybody gives us positive responds. But on the other side, I'm worried it will make people push me more from Jiyong oppa, my real boyfriend. But... yeah it’s my choice anyway.

I take my phone and open up the instragram. Honestly this Instagram account is not mine. It’s Xin's a.k.a.Yanggeng oppa's account, he's my stylish and also Jiyong's oppa bestfriend. He allow me to use his Instagram since I dont want to create mine but I want to always check on Jiyong oppa's account. I click the following like button. I see Jiyong oppa just liked Kiko and her sister's childhood photo. I don’t know why but my heart beat so fast. My hand’s shaky. No, it’s not because I don’t trust Jiyong oppa. It’s been 3 years since we decided to make Kiko join in this situation. She agreed to be our cover because she want people in this world know her too, it will be good for her carrier as model and actress.

I take a deep breath then I click the photo to see the comment. I read many comments said that Jiyong oppa and Kiko look good together. This kind of comment never failed to hit my heart before. But now I can't cry anymore. I’m used with this all. But I can't lie, it makes me worried sometimes. I can see people blame her too, say that she is ugly and not deserve Jiyong oppa. That’s what I always got from people too. Pros and Cons. Yeah, that’s not new. Sometimes I feel sorry for Kiko, but she said it’s okay since she take benefit of it too.

Hmmm... I try to manage my breath. Suddenly, my phone’s ringing. It’s Jiyong oppa.

"Hello?"

"Come out." Just with that I know he is already in front of my door.

"Ok." Then I walk immediately to open the door.

I can see him in front of me standing with his hungry eyes. He suddenly come closer to me, closed the door behind him, and kissing me passionately. My arms automatically wrapped around his neck. I kiss him back.

"I miss you so much, Chae. You have no idea!" The kisses going deeper. He lean my back on the wall and start ing my shirt, "We need room right now!" He piggy me bridal style and drag me to my room without break the kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

We did 'it' again. It’s been weeks we are not meet each other, I can understand why he was become so aggressive and dominate tonight.

It’s still dark outside and I still awake. I look at the beautiful figure in front of my face who hugged my waits now. I miss him so much. If it’s not because of him, I will never do all the stupid thingy like letting him getting in scandal with girls. I just... I just can’t see him give up on his dream for me. I don’t want our story become like SE7EN oppa and Hanbyul unnie. Yeah, they are fine and happy now. But before, everything seemed so hard for them. SE7EN oppa lost one hundred member from his fancafe and his first drama was a flop. Even Hanbyul unnie have to move out from YG if she want to continue their relationship. I can't imagine that happen to us. I can't let Jiyong oppa’s dreams go and I can’t let the great G-Dragon sink. I don’t want to move out from YG too. At least, not now when 2

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter