The Xmas Day and The Jealousy

A Man For My Girlfriend (Re-Upload)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Author's POV

 

 

 

 

"God, in front of You now I’m praying with all my knees on the ground. In the day when you born to this world as our savior, You know what I always want and I will never stop to ask you this one. God, let my family and I live happily ever after, and let Jiyong oppa and I have the happy ending forever and ever. Thank you for let me breathing everyday, please make it happen. Thank you. I love you."

Chaerin just finish her pray and make cross sign on her body.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So, where's Jiyong? I never saw him go to church with you in xmas day since the first time you introduced him to us as your boyfriend." Chaerin's mom asked her. Yes, Chaerin go to church with her family.

"Ah, he has a work in Thailand, mom."

"Work? Overseas? In xmas day? Are you joking?"

"You know people who work in our industry not being friends with holiday like school student."

"Aaahh... So, I guess he is super busy? Even just for spending xmas night with you?"

Chaerin rolled her eyes. She gets annoyed of her mom sometimes, "Yes, he is."

"Are you sure he is really busy for work? Not to meet another woman? Or even some women?"

"Kim Jin Hye!" Suddenly Chaerin's dad called her mom's name.

"What, yeobo? I'm just asking." Chaerin's mom sigh, "Chaerin-ah, you know I never forbid you to do anything you want or dating whoever you love, right? But, I just want you to be happy. If he can make you happy then go on. If he hurts you, you know what to do, right?"

"Kim Jin Hye…" Chaerin's dad called his wife again, "You going too far. We better back home now. Chaerin, take care on your way back to your home, ok?"

Chaerin's mom sigh again. And before she leave, she said again, "Remember what I said, Chaerin-ah."

Harin, her sister, pat her shoulder, "Unnie, don’t mind mom, ok? She is just being too protective about us and the boys in our life. You know, mom even interrogating all of my boy friends who come visit me at home. So, you better don’t mind her."

Chaerin smile to Harin and nodded. Then Harin leave with the parents.

Chaerin sigh. She don’t want to thik about it. But she can’t lie, she is thinking about it...

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong just arrived at YG building. He just back from Thailand attended Diplo's show. He has some project with Diplo, so he have to go there to meet him.

"Honeeeeyyy, I'm back!!! Aigoo... I miss you so much!!" Jiyong hugged Chaerin who standing in his studio from behind. He smell her scent and it always success makes his fatigue disappear.

Jiyong still hugged her from behind. But she give no respond. He break the hug and turn her body to face him.

She look at him furiously. She hands her phone with her.

"Baby, what happened?" Jiyong asked her. He is worried and confused at the same time.

"What happened, huh? I should be the one ask you! What happened to you?!! Everything i've done to you are not enough, huh?! Why you do this to me?! Play a role as a playboy is not enough, now you want to be a real playboy?! If you want to be a real playboy then you have to looking for another girlfriend! Not me!!" Chaerin start to cry and push Jiyong's body away.

"Yah, what happened?! I really don’t know! What happened, huh?" Jiyong try to calm himself and cupped her face with hope it can calm her down.

She push him even harder, "Don’t touch me!!"

"Yah, Chaerin-ah! What happened to you exactly, huh?! I really don’t understand!"

Then Chaerin throw her phone to Jiyong and Jiyong catch it immediately, "Read that!"

Jiyong look at the phone screen immediately, he really want to know what’s make his girlfriend this mad. And when he read what’s on the screen, his eyes wide opened.

 

 

[121226] Allkpop: Bigbang's G-Dragon dating the Japanese model, Kiko Mizuhara, and spending xmas together in Phuket, Thailand?

 

 

 

He is immediately hold his girlfriend's shoulders and try to explain, "Honey, really! It’s not like what you think. I'm not..."

Jiyong try to explain but before he could finish his words, Chaerin push him hard again, "I said, don’t touch me!!"

Jiyong can’t say anything. He is speechless. Since when Chaerin reject to hear his explanation?

"That’s the picture you posted on twitter, right? That’s the same with the other picture of you and Kiko and I don’t know who the other one there, maybe Namguk oppa. But that’s you, right?!"

"Honey, this is right the picture I posted. But the other one, it’s not..."

Chaerin cut him, "You know I want to spend xmas with you so bad. Go to church together. But you said you wanted to meet Diplo and it’s urgent, so I let you go. But what I got now? You were there to meet Kiko?! What were you guys doing there, huh?! Had ?!"

"LEE CHAERIN!!" Jiyong raise his voice.

Chaerin gasp unbelievably, "Now you raise your voice to me? Good." Chaerin sarcasm.

"Chae... Chae I'm sorry. I dont mean it. I... I..."

"I'm tired, Ji. I want to be alone. Please don’t disturb me for at least today, tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow." Chaerin cut him. She said almost whispering. She is crying. Something that she’d never did in front of people but Jiyong.

Jiyong stuck at his place when Chaerin leave him there alone. What happened to their relationship? Where's the Chaerin who always trust him go? What hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter