Unfortunate Events.

My Heart Races For You.

Daeun and Suga were hanging around in the practice room which became an almost everyday thing now for the two. Taking a break from business, they liked sitting down and just talking to each other.

They had the ability to always make each other laugh. Suga with his lame jokes and Daeun with her crazy reactions to things. Suga enjoyed her company more than anything and never wanted it to end.

He wanted to spend everyday with her like this even if she didn't think of it as much. "Do you want something to drink?" Suga asked as he stood up and grabbed his wallet. He was going to head out to the vending machines across the room.

"Water, please." Daeun flashed her eye smile and Suga almost collapsed. He nodded his head and made his way out the room.

When he got back, he handed Daeun her water and they rested for 5 more minutes until getting back to work. 

Being the clumsy person she was, Daeun knocked over her water bottle that she had left open and it spilled onto the floor causing her to slip when she was dancing. 

Suga's eyes widened as he tried saving her from falling. The impact made the two crash into the mirrored wall. Suga had her pinned against it and their bodies were completely on each other.

Daeun stopped breathing as she looked at Suga with wide eyes.

"Do it." Suga told himself. He took the chance of a lifetime and leaned in closer. Daeun knew what was coming next and she anticipated it more than anything.

Shutting her eyes, she waited for that breathtaking moment. Just as it was about to happen, the door busted open. Both of their necks snapped towards the door.

"Ah!" Suga grabbed onto his neck as he actually snapped it. Daeun couldn't help but laugh as she put her hand where he had hurt himself.

"What were you two doing?" None other than Kang Daesung himself asked with wiggling brows. What a perfect time to walk into the practice room. 

Daeun pushed Suga away and blushed like crazy. She awkwardly laughed trying to cover up the now awkward atmosphere in the room, "Ah, nothing!" She said.

Daesung wasn't buying it of course as their body language and facial expressions said otherwise. He narrowed his eyes at Suga, "You," Suga looked at him with wide eyes and bowed, "Were you trying to kiss her?"

Suga started choking on his saliva and it made his neck hurt even more. "N-No! She almost fell and I just saved her." He said. Sure that was half true.

"I'll get you some ice." Daeun said and walked out of the room as Suga took a seat. 

Daesung sat in front of him and eyed him. "So, you're Suga?" 

Suga nodded his head as he awkwardly looked around the room trying not to make eye contact with Daesung. 

"Oh come on, don't be afraid of me. I'm the person you should least fear here." 

Daeun walked back in and sat next to Suga as she pressed the ice pack against his neck. When she sat her eyes widened. "Aish!" She stood up from the puddle of water she had sat on. 

Daesung and Suga couldn't contain their laughter as they let it all out. Both Suga and Daeun experienced some unfortunate events as soon as Daesung walked into the room.


AUTHOR'S NOTE
LOL, don't you just love Daesung!
Did you guys see "We Are Bulletproof Pt. 2" MV?! *O*