Opportunity of A Lifetime.

My Heart Races For You.

"Come on Daeun, just ask! You have nothing to lose." Her close friend and hair stylist told her. 

Daeun picked up her phone and dialed the number to Big Hit Entertainment. The secretary of the company answered. "Hello, this is Son Daeun from YG."

"Oh hello Ms. Son, what can I do for you?" The lady asked. 

"I was wondering if Suga was around? Um, Min Yoongi."

"He's practicing right now I believe. Let me get you in contact with him, hold on one moment."

All the boys sat in a circle as they took a break from practicing. They were all sweaty and breathing heavily as they took gulps of water. 

"Suga, someone's on the phone for you~ It's very good news!" Their manager came in and handed him the phone. 

All the boys huddled up and looked at Suga. Suga carefully took the phone and pressed it against his ear, "Hello?" He asked.

"Hey, it's Daeun~" Suga's eyes lit up and a huge smile spread across his face. Seeing him, the boys instantly knew who it was on the other line. 

"Oh Daeun, what's up?" He asked. Just what kind of good news was his manager talking about? Just getting a call from her was great!

Daeun cleared , "I'm sorry if you were busy and I interrupted."

Suga frantically shook his head even though she couldn't see, "Ah, no, no! It's fine." 

Daeun giggled, "Um, hey, I was wondering if you'd do me a huge favor?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Well, you know how CAP is featured in my song? Teen Top's going to be out of the country and I really need someone to rap for my song when I perform it live. So I was wondering if you'd like to perform it with me on music programs? You are an amazing rapper and all."

Suga's jaw dropped and his eyes widened making all the boys curious as to what Daeun said. There was a wave of silence making Daeun bite down on her lip.

"If you can't do it, I understand-"

"No, no, no! I mean yes! Yes, I'll do it, of course!" Suga was overcome with excitement. 

"Oh my gosh, thank you so much! You're the best! When can you come to YG so we can practice?"

Spending time with Daeun? Suga was in heaven! "Wow um, really anytime you need me, I'll be there."

Daeun pursed her lips together, "Well, we can start tomorrow if that's fine with you?"

"Y-Yes, tomorrow. I'll see you then. Thank you for this opportunity! Thank you so much."

Daeun laughed, "No, thank you."

The boys looked at Suga. Suga slowly turned and looked at them all and jumped up in the air and started yelling in excitement. 

"Yah, what did she say?" Rap Monster asked.

"She wants me to perform with her! To rap CAP's parts!" All the boys looked at each other with wide eyes and jumped up with Suga. They were all so happy for him.

"Wah, Suga hyung gets to perform with his crush!" V teased and Suga pushed him.


AUTHOR'S NOTE
How adorable is Suga omg >.<