Messing Around.

My Heart Races For You.

The rest of the performances for the week were a piece of cake. After successfully making it through the first one, Suga was no longer nervous. He loved sharing the stage with Daeun.

He was offered to perform with Daeun on every stage from now on and he gladly accepted. He'd do anything for her and anything just to spend time with her.

"When are you just gonna tell her you like her?" Rap Monster asked as they were in the studio.

Suga put down his pencil and turned to look at him, "What?" He asked.

Laughing, Rap Monster shook his head. "Don't play stupid, we all know how much you like her."

Suga snarled, "I do not. I don't know what you're talking about." He smirked knowing that he was lying so badly.

"Come on, you have to tell her. It's kind of obvious that she has a thing for you too."

Suga completely stopped and turned his chair so that he was in front of Rap Monster. "Really?!" He asked with wide eyes.

Rap Monster nodded his head, "Of course! Did you not see the way she back hugged you? She totally wants you."

Suga's heart beat increased and he tried calming himself down. "How does she look at me?" He asked. "Like when I'm not looking? Do you catch her looking at me?"

Rap Monster simply nodded his head. "Does she smile? Does she giggle? Does she get lost? What does she look like when she's looking at me?"

Rap Monster leaned in closer. "She giggles," He whispered, "At how ugly you are."

"Aish!" Suga pushed him away. "You're just jealous."

"Ah, so you're confident that she likes you? Do you not see the way she acted towards Taeyang sunbaenim?" Rap Monster lifted a brow.

Suga thought back to how her and TOP acted towards each other and he shuddered. "That was nothing." He said becoming jealous at the thought of her and TOP together.

"Well whatever, you just need to tell her how you feel before someone else does."

"Yeah? And who's gonna confess to her?" Suga raised his brows.

"Me." Rap Monster said with no emotion.

Suga's eyes widened, "Yah! You!"

"It's fun messing with you." Rap Monster laughed and Suga angrily talked to himself.


AUTHOR'S NOTE
Look forward to the next chapter! >:)