Under Pressure.

My Heart Races For You.

“You’re doing amazing!” Daeun complimented Suga as he finished the rap part. He smiled widely at her and chuckled.

“Thank you.” The music played and he gave it another go. The door crept open and someone came in. Suga’s eyes widened and he almost dropped his mic. He immediately bowed.

Seungri himself walked in and scanned the room. Daeun rolled her eyes, “Oppa!” He smirked at her and waved sarcastically. “We’re practicing.”

Seungri looked at Suga who had wide eyes and he laughed. He walked up to him, “You’re filling in?” He asked.

Suga nodded his head and bowed again, “Hello, I’m Suga from Bangtan Boys. It’s an honor to meet you.”

Seungri had a cocky smile displayed on his face that soon turned into a playful one, “Ayeee, don’t be so polite. Daeun’s my favorite so if you’re a friend of hers, you’re a friend of mine.”

Suga laughed and smiled, “Thank you.” He bowed again and Seungri patted his back.

“Jiyong hyung is gonna come in a bit.” He told Daeun and she nodded her head. Suga saw how nervous she got as she was biting down on her bottom lip and fidgeting with her fingers.

She looked up at Suga and gave him an awkward smile and he gave her a warm, reassuring one.

The door opened and in walked G-Dragon. He had a pair of sunglasses on and a face mask. He sat down cooly and crossed his leg over the other.

Daeun sighed and signaled for the music to be played. Her and Suga practiced as if GD wasn’t there staring them down.

G-Dragon was the kind of guy to monitor every artist making sure they were perfectly trained before they went on stage. He kept a major eye out for Daeun because she became so popular so fast, and he felt she could go even farther in the industry.

She was good but there certainly was some things that she could improve on and make better. Once the music ended, Daeun wanted to throw herself on the ground from being under GD’s hawk eyes.

GD nonchalantly clapped, the only thing moving were his hands. Suga wasn’t quite sure if it was a good clap or a “you could do better” kind of clap. He did notice how nervous Daeun got under his watch.

“Daeun-ah,” GD began, “You did good.” He said. He then turned his head towards Suga, “You, what’s your name?”

Suga bowed, “Hello, I’m Suga from Bangtan Boys.”

GD slowly nodded his head, “I like you. You’re a very good rapper.” Suga’s jaw dropped. GD was telling him that he was a good rapper? Talk about a dream come true!

“Thank you!” He bowed several times. He was smiling but when he looked over at Daeun, she remained looking at the ground with a sad face.

GD stood up and left the room followed by Seungri who cheerfully said bye.

As soon as they were out of sight, Daeun dropped to the ground and Suga panicked thinking she had fainted. “Daeun!” He took her in his arms before she managed to completely hit the ground.

She started breathing heavily and she even cried a bit. “What’s wrong? Are you not feeling well?”

“It’s him.” She said as her breathing slowly went back to normal. “Jiyong oppa, it’s him.”

Suga was confused. Yeah GD was intimidating but Daeun was overreacting just a bit. “But he said you did good so what’s the problem?”

“I get so nervous when he watches me! And-“ She stopped herself and shook her head.

“No, what?” Suga asked wanting her to continue.

“We used to date.” Suga’s eyes widened. Daeun dated G-Dragon?!

“Eh? When? For how long?” Suga felt heartbroken hearing that Daeun dated one of the biggest names in k-pop.

“It was just a couple of months but he ended things about two months ago and I don’t know. I do still have some feelings for him but he’s just so ugh, I don’t know! My heart always beats so fast when he comes to see me practice. I carry a huge weight on my shoulders being in YG and being successful when I’ve barely been doing this for a year. I feel so pressured and I feel like I can never fail because I’ll let everyone down especially him.”

Suga hugged her tightly and ran his fingers through her hair, “You’re doing fine. You’re an amazing artist Daeun. Honestly, anything you do will be amazing because you’re a true artist who knows how to carry herself. Don’t let the pressure crack you because we all know what you’re capable of doing, okay?”

Daeun smiled and nodded her head. She returned the hug and rested her head on Suga’s forehead, “You know just what to say Yoongi.” She said.


AUTHOR'S NOTE
Wait, whattt, she dated GD? That lucky girl!
Guys, when I write this I just fall in love with Suga even more omg.