Obvious Crushes.

My Heart Races For You.

A week of debut stages passed and the boys became more confident and comfortable performing. Something Suga was really looking forward to about next week's promotions was that Daeun would be making a comeback. He was going to get to see her on all the music programs now.

Suga was walking backstage when he noticed Son Daeun on one of the dressing room doors. He smiled to himself and contemplated whether or not he should wish her good luck.

He slowly knocked and a man opened the door. "Yes?" He asked.

The man towered over Suga only scaring him. "Uhhh-" He couldn't bring himself to speak but lucky for him, Daeun saw him at the door.

"Oh, Yoongi!" She jumped off the chair she sat at where she was getting her hair done and dragged him into the room. The man just raised a brow at the two and closed the door.

Suga awkwardly smiled at her when he saw that she was holding his hand. Daeun looked down and her eyes widened. She quickly moved her hand away and bowed, "Sorry. It's nice to see you."

"I just wanted to wish you luck on your comeback stage. I know you'll do amazing."

Daeun smiled widely, the corners of her eyes crinkling. Suga's heart stopped remembering how he first saw that eye smile two years ago and practically fell in love. 

"Thank you, it really means a lot. Good luck on your stage too!" She raised her fist in a "fighting!" motion.

Suga nodded his head, "Thank you. Well, I'll let you finish getting ready. We should be hitting the stage in a bit."

Daeun bowed and he left the room. She sat back down and finished getting her hair done. "Is he your boyfriend?" Her hair stylist asked.

Daeun's eyes widened, "Unnie! What? No!" Everyone in the room started laughing at her startled expression and words.

"You two looked awfully friendly. Did you not see the way he looked at you?" Another stylist added.

Daeun tried her best not to blush but she really couldn't hide it and it just furthered the teasing.

Once she was ready, she turned her direction towards the t.v. and it was just in time because Bangtan's performance was about to start. She looked on in amazement and her heart beat increased as soon as she saw Suga on the screen.

"It's hard to believe that those boys just debuted last week." A stylist commented.

Daeun nodded her head, "I know, they're so good!" She clapped her hands together and smiled widely. 

Everyone in the room noticed how she got once Suga came onto the screen and they just knew that she had a crush on him. They thought it was cute how happy she got just looking at him.

It was time for Daeun's comeback stages and she took the stage to perform two songs. Her title song was a song depicting a beautiful summer romance and it featured Teen Top's CAP. 

All of the members of Bangtan looked on at her performance from their dressing room. "Noona's so beautiful!" Jungkook commented and Suga glared at him.

"Woah, don't say that maknae, Suga hyung will beat you up!" Jimin commented making them all laugh and Suga pushed him. 

Suga couldn't help but get jealous when CAP came onto the stage. Him and Daeun smiled at each other so much and had to act like they were in love considering the song was about love. It was like they were singing their love for each other.

"Someone's jealous~" V sang in a teasing manner.

"You guys are really too much." He commented and redirected his eyes back to the screen. Seeing Daeun, his annoyance of the members went away and a smile spread across his face.

All the members rolled their eyes seeing him in that state. He so had a crush on Daeun, it was way too obvious.


AUTHOR'S NOTE
I've been updating everyday :o Go me!
Guys helppp, Suga's ruining my life.