Storm of Jealousy.

My Heart Races For You.

After practicing for so many hours, the two were exiting YG. An idea popped into Suga's head. If he wanted to get closer to Daeun, he had to make a move.

"Hey, want to go get ice cream?" He asked.

Daeun looked shocked at first but soon her lips turned into a wide smile, "I'd really like that!" She said.

They walked to the ice cream shop with their faces covered hoping they wouldn't be recognized. 

"Hello, what can I get for you?" The cashier asked with a wide smile as he looked at Daeun. Suga saw the look in his eyes and knew he was totally flirting.

Suga scoffed and stepped forward, "I'd like a Rocky Road cone, 2 scoops."

Daeun giggled, "I'll have Strawberry Cheesecake in a cup please." 

The cashier awkwardly sighed as he looked at Suga then smiled once he laid eyes on Daeun, "Will you be paying separately?"

Just as Daeun was about to give him a "Yes," Suga said he'd pay for both. Daeun tried telling him it was okay but he wouldn't take no for an answer.

"That'll be $7.45." The cashier said. 

Suga nodded his head and handed him some cash. "You can keep the change." He said and took the ice cream in his hand and gave Daeun hers. Her eye smile displayed fully as she looked at Suga made his heart stop.

The cashier noticed this and scoffed, "Have a nice day." He said and attended to the next customer in line.

They walked outside and decided to walk back to the company so they wouldn't get caught. They sat in the lobby and ate their ice cream. "Thank you." Daeun said as she savored every spoonful.

Suga smiled, "It's okay. I wasn't going to let you pay."

"Are you excited for tomorrow?" Suga's stomach dropped a bit. Tomorrow would be his first performance with Daeun. He was extremely nervous especially because it was her. He had to nail the performance and not make any mistakes because he wanted to make her proud.

"I am but I'm way more nervous."

Daeun giggled, "Why are you nervous? You're amazing! Even GD thinks so."

Suga nodded his head, "Thanks. Even the best get nervous sometimes." He winked and Daeun rolled her eyes and shoved him playfully.

"Oh, Daeun-ah!" She looked up and saw TOP. She stood and hugged him tightly. Suga's brows lifted as he witnessed the two acting so close. "How are you? Eating ice cream without oppa?"

Daeun laughed and that eye smile of hers showed. "I'll treat you next time, promise!"

TOP ruffled her hair, "No need, I'll treat you.

Suga felt uneasy at the way these two were acting towards each other. He cleared his throat and TOP looked down at him. Suga stood up from his seat and bowed, "Hello, I'm Suga from Bangtan Boys."

"Ah, yes! You're performing with Daeun, right?" Suga nodded his head. "Lucky you. I really wanted to do it but my schedule is hectic right now. I heard from Jiyong that you're really good."

"Thank you." Suga bowed again and Daeun smiled at him then at TOP.

TOP pulled in Daeun by her waist and looked down at her, "Well, I have to get going." He leaned down and kissed the top of Daeun's head and bid farewell.

Suga looked at Daeun as she blushed and waved at TOP. When she looked back at Suga, she was still smiling. Suga just awkwardly smiled back at her.


AUTHOR'S NOTE
I'm sorry but isn't jealous Suga just adorable?


cr. COME INTO VIEW