Dancing and Eye Smiles.

My Heart Races For You.

Walking into the dance workshop full of trainees, Daeun felt nervous. She wasn't the best at dancing and just by looking at all these other trainees warming up, she knew they were all going to be good dancers.

She let out a deep breath and a hand patted her shoulder. "Hey, don't worry too much." Her friend and fellow trainee, No Yura, gave her some strength.

Daeun gave her a small smile and the two walked over to an empty spot and took a seat as they waited for the workshop to begin.

From across the room, Min Yoongi stretched and warmed up with his friend, Jung Hoseok. Hoseok eyed Daeun and smiled. He nudged Yoongi and nodded at Daeun's direction.

Yoongi saw her and his jaw almost dropped. She was beautiful and her actions were adorable. The way she laughed and the corners of her eyes crinkled had Yoongi intrigued.

"Go talk to her." Hoseok smirked and Yoongi's eyes widened. He quickly shook his head and pushed Hoseok. "Oh come on! Don't be a wimp. You know she's attractive."

Yoongi sighed and walked towards her direction. Yura stopped talking when she saw Yoongi standing in front of them. He took a seat with them and smiled.

"Hello, my name's Min Yoongi." Daeun looked at him and returned the smile.

"I'm Son Daeun." She shook Yoongi's hand and he noticed how soft her small hands were. 

"May I ask where you two are trainees at?" 

Daeun giggled, "YG."

Yoongi's eyes widened and he almost choked on his saliva. YG was only one of the biggest and most successful entertainment companies that housed the popular idols. 

"Wow!" Was all he could say.

"Where are you a trainee at?" Yura asked.

Yoongi scratched the back of his neck, "Big Hit."

Daeun's eyes slightly widened, "Wow, that's cool! 2AM is employed there right?" Yoongi nodded his head.

A couple of dance instructors came in and everyone got into place so the workshop could begin. As Daeun looked around at all the amazing dancers, one in particular caught her eye.

When he turned so that she could see his face, she smiled. It was Yoongi and he was amazing. His body hit every move with ease. 

"Earth to Daeun." Yura snapped her back to reality. "Don't tell me you already have a crush on that guy." She laughed.

Daeun rolled her eyes and playfully pushed Yura. Once Daeun had to do the dance, she knew she . "I'm just not meant to dance. Hopefully I'll get to debut in a ballad group or something." She made Yura laugh.

After the workshop, Daeun ran into Yoongi once again. "Oh, you did amazing." She said with a sparkle in his eyes. She truly admired the way Yoongi danced.

He blushed and chuckled, "Thank you." The two were left in an awkward silence. Yoongi cleared his throat, "Well, good luck. Hopefully you'll get to debut soon."

Daeun nodded her head, "Good luck to you too Yoongi." They both bowed and made their way out of the workshop.

Hoseok and Yoongi were walking back to the company when Hoseok noticed Yoongi was in his old world deep in thought. 

"What's eating you?" He asked. 

Yoongi slowly turned his head and looked at Hoseok. "Nothing, why?"

"You're like all out of it. Can't stop thinking about that girl?"

Yoongi scoffed, "Shut up. I hope I get to see her again though." He mumbled the last part.


AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hello everyone! First chapter is up. :D
It's simple and not too much. I just wanted to get this story started.
God, I'm so in love with SUGA ;___; LOL.