Getting It Over With.

My Heart Races For You.

After another successful performance, Suga and Daeun were backstage. Suga watched as Daeun interacted with her backup dancers. She was always smiling and laughing with them and it put a smile on his face. Daeun really was such a kind person.

Suga heard commotion and turned to the door to find V and Jimin. He shut his eyes and sighed heavily, “Yah!” He yelled at them and they smiled and ran to him.

“Oppa did so well!” V yelled in a high pitched voice.

“Can we have your autograph?” Jimin followed and Suga couldn’t help but laugh at the two.

Daeun spotted V and Jimin and walked towards them. “Oh, hello!” She bowed and their eyes widened and bowed back.

“Noona did amazing! She’s so pretty.” V complimented making Suga glare at him.

Jimin snapped his fingers, “Ah, Hyung, did you ask her?”

Suga’s eyes widened and he stood up and put his hand over Jimin’s mouth. Daeun looked at the two with a confused expression and V let out an awkward laugh.

“Noona, let’s take selcas~” He dragged her away from the two.

Suga moved his hand away from Jimin’s mouth and glared at him. “You almost ruined it!” He said and Jimin raised his brows.

“So, you haven’t asked her?”

“No, I haven’t asked her!” Suga fell back against the wall. “I’m such a coward when it comes to her.”

Jimin patted Suga’s shoulder, “Hyung isn’t a coward he’s just- No yeah, he’s a coward. Come on, just ask her out on a date it can’t be that hard! Just say you want to go grab some dinner with her.”

Jimin was right, it shouldn’t be so hard. Suga just needs to man up and ask her out. They got along so well and spent most of their time together anyways so it should be easy.

Suga nodded his head and waited for Daeun and V to walk back over. Once they were done taking their selcas, they came back.

Suga did feel jealousy towards V because him and Daeun did seem to get along really well also.

“Daeun, can we talk?” Suga asked.

Daeun simply nodded her head and Jimin and V walked away giving the two some privacy.

Suga took in a deep breath, “Okay so, I’ve been meaning to ask you something.” He started off.

“Oh, well go right ahead.” Daeun said as she bit down on her lip. It was almost as if she was anticipating what Suga was going to ask her.

“Well I was wondering if you’d like to go out to dinner with me?” Suga finally managed to get out.

The look on Daeun’s face made his whole day. She had on a smile that he had never seen before. She nodded her head, “I’d love to.” She said.

Suga felt his heart pounding in both nervousness from asking and happiness from her saying yes. All he wanted to do was wrap her in his arms and lift her up but he kept his cool.

He nodded his head slowly, “Cool so, we’ll do that.” He said and Daeun giggled.


AUTHOR'S NOTE
Suga asked her out, finally! ^^