doughnutsforsale: FAN TALK REQUEST

The Fanboy's Request Shop | CLOSED

FAN TALK | SOHEESHUSBAND


Request By: doughnutsforsale

Favorite Group: B.A.P

Excuse my fanboying, but I ing love B.A.P. I love them. I don't know why they destroyed my bias list so badly, but they did. Zelo, the Noona/Hyung killer, freaking ruined my life (not to mention my manhood). Himchan is beautiful. Just beautiful. (There goes my manhood again. Out the window.) Yongguk...he's such a freaking bias RUINER. I hate him. Seriously, I just wanna kiss kill him. Guppy is very adorable and will always be loved by me. And Daehyun...God bless his perfect voice. Good choice for favorite group, seriously.

Favorite Solo Artist: BoA

BoA is freaking amazing. She just does everything, and I love her. That song Disturbance was beautiful, and the music video with Taemin was beautiful, and it was so deep and touching. I almost cried (not really). But I could have, if I wanted to.

When Did You Become a K-Popper?: 2005, been hearing it on the radio as a kid ^^

Whoooooaaa. You are old school! :D I've only been here since 2008! ^-^ What's your K-Pop story?? Mine is here!

First Group: Super Junior

I had to take a break from SuJu because all of my favorite members except for Kangin are gone. Yesung and Heechul! D: Well, Heechul is returning soon, right? Who the hell will sing those beautiful notes now that Yesung's gone??? Anyway, who's your favorite and why? :D

What Would You Like To Ask Me?:

1.Your first Kpop Group? WONDER GIRLS :)


2.How did you get to know them? I was dragged to their concert by my older sister in 2008
3.First Kpop song you've ever heard? Wonder Girls - Irony
5.Who's your first ever bias? SOHEE from Wonder Girls. My first male bias was GD from Big Bang.


6.Did your bias change? Who is it now? PSH NO. I still love my Sohee Noona. And GD and Zelo share a spot because that jail bait is a bias list destroyer.


7.Your favourite group? I have a lot, but my number one and two are always Big Bang and 2NE1


8.Favourite OTPs? BangLo ( I just can't keep my manhood with these two. I can't), HeeDragon (If I can't have her, he should!), and HimJae (They are so cute :') )


9.Favourite company? I'm not really sure what you mean by this question D: I'm sorry.
10.Rate yourself out of 10 on how much you know about Kpop? I'd say 8 because I don't care about these thousand of rookie groups that sprung up suddenly (except BTS)
11.In terms of looks, which group is the best? Oh no. I'm gonna say SNSD and 2PM, based on their BODIES, not really their faces.


12.In terms of songs, which group is the best? BIG BANG AND 2NE1, OBVIOUSLY. But Brown Eyed Girls and MBLAQ make killer songs too.
13.In terms of dance, which group is the best? SHINee or Infinite or BAP. I can't choose. Sue me.


14.Which group would you want to be friends with in real life? MBLAQ because they're freaking hilarious.


15.Which idol as a bestfriend? G-Dragon (you think his fashionista-ness will rub off on me??)
16.Which idol would you wish to get married to?  AHN SOHEE. LOOK AT MY USERNAME :'D
17.Favourite Variety Show? Right now, it's We Got Married GLOBAL.


18.First ever Kpop Music Video? Big Bang - We Belong Together ^-^
19.Favourite Kpop M/V? Right now, it's Hyori - Going Crazy (She was a man the majority of the video and she kissed a girl. I mean, come on. Beat that.)
20.Any Kpop Idol you'd do a collab with? Oh man. I don't even...I'm gonna say Seo Inyoung. I love her. Because I just do.


21.The group you wish to meet the most? BAP or 2NE1 or SNSD or fjdksl;afhda *fanboy heart attack*
22.Lastly, why do you like Kpop? Or came to like it? Hmm because when I was 11, I was only in it for the pretty noonas. But when I got old enough to actually appreciate music, I realized that I like a variety of music, and K-Pop mostly offers that.


That was fun! :D Thank you so much for requesting, and come again :)