18 Years Old

One Day, Ten Years

Okay guys, I will be updating this story a lot this week. I've planned on ending this until the weekend. 

I have another story I also will be focusing on. This will mean that there will be at least three more updates on this story this week ^^


Luhan and Sehun kept in touch every single day. Luhan called Sehun every evening to hear about Sehun’s day and tell Sehun about his day.

It was important to both of them to keep in touch this way, since it was impossible for them both to meet on a regular basis. They could still only meet once in a year, but as soon as they graduated they decided to find a place where they could live together.

~*~*~

“How was your day?” Sehun asked. Whenever Luhan called him, he felt how his heart was beating faster than before.

“It was good, I scored ‘A’ on the math test” Luhan was proud, Sehun could hear that. “Only three points from full score”

Sehun chuckled. Luhan was smart and good at studying, Sehun wasn’t. How come that two people, as different as they were, fell in love during the weirdest times? Sehun felt that he could be himself with Luhan, he didn’t have to act cool for Luhan’s sake.

“Who knows about us? Does Jongin know?” Luhan sounded serious.

Luhan had told Minseok about Sehun. Minseok had gotten, as expected, shocked but them happy. Minseok only wanted Luhan’s best.

Sehun shook on his head, even though he knew the tiny effect it had over the phone. “Jongin doesn’t know. I don’t want to tell him. Hyerin know about it at least and that’s the most important.”

Sehun was, no matter what, closest to his sister. She understood him and would embrace him no matter what. She didn’t judge him because of a stupid thing as a uality.

But when it came to Jongin, Sehun wasn’t sure. Jongin had been his best friend for as long as he could remember but he was also very fast with judging people if there was something different about them. During those times, a long and faithful friendship didn’t matter.

~*~*~

“We had last night” Jongin lightened his second cigarette and took a deep blow on the white cancer-stick. He let the smoke fill his lungs before he took the cigarette out of his mouth and blew out the smoke in Sehun’s face.

Sehun coughed and waved away the smoke. To be honest, he was confused with Jongin’s and Soojung’s relationship.

One day, they were the school’s cutest couple. Jongin could be holding his arm around Soojung’s waist and gently kissing her cheek. But the next day, Jongin had done or said something that made Soojung upset and they didn’t speak to each other.

Everything was fine during the day after that. And it went on like that for an eternity.

“Is she officially your girlfriend now?” Sehun rolled the cigarette between his fingers. He hadn’t lightened it yet but he was debating in his mind whether he should take a second cigarette or save it for later.

Jongin shrugged, his eyes were glued on some unknown spot in the air. Sehun wondered what he was looking at. “I don’t know, but before we graduate she’ll be mine. She’s head over heels for me”

“And you’re crazy about her as well” Sehun put the cigarette back into the white and red Marlboro-package.

Jongin smirked, Sehun wondered if that was the smirk he had made to finally get Soojung in bed. Because, on let’s face it, that smirk was damn y and Sehun was almost by it.

How would it be to have with Luhan? Sehun thought to himself. It would probably be ten times better than any kind of Jongin ever would have with Soojung.

“When will you finally make a move with Jinri?” Jongin took another blow on the cigarette. “You only have to hold her hand”

Sehun shrugged and took the cigarette out of Jongin’s hand and took a blow on that one instead. Jongin couldn’t smoke two cigarettes in a row on his own, right?

~*~*~

Luhan’s mother got promoted at work. Which meant that Luhan would have to listen to Jonghyun more than ever before.

Even though Luhan was considered an adult, since he finally had turned eighteen, he still had to listen to Jonghyun until he moved out of their house.

“As long as you’re living under my roof you’re following my rules” Jonghyun would tell Luhan when he refused to follow his rules.

Luhan could protest if he didn’t want to do the dishes. But he didn’t, he was scared of not following the rules Jonghyun had set up for them while his mother was at work.

Jonghyun had been hitting him.

Not once, not twice but a countless times. Especially after he had gotten a few glasses of wine in his body as well.

And his stepbrother, being sixteen and just as big an idiot as Luhan had expected him to be, had just been watching. He had probably been scared of doing anything. But Jonghyun would never touch his precious son.

~*~*~

Luhan didn’t attend to physical education any longer. His lungs couldn’t take it.

Doctors had stated that it wasn’t asthma Luhan was suffering; he had really weak lungs. The doctors used too many medical terms and Luhan didn’t understand half of them before he had been reading through his journal.

He couldn’t breathe properly, he couldn’t run or do any kind of sports. He couldn’t do the things he had loved to do any longer. Sehun was the only thing he loved that never would disappear.

He needed Sehun more than ever before.

~*~*~

Luhan swallowed and touched Sehun’s hand. Something that seemed like electricity went through their bodies. Luhan looked deep into Sehun’s dark eyes and smiled.

As a reflection, Sehun smiled back towards Luhan. “I love you” Sehun whispered.

Luhan looked around; his parents were in their own cottage and Sehun’s mother and sister were together with them. He smiled, he wanted to show Sehun how much he loved him.

He leaned towards Sehun and whispered in his ear: “Make love to me”

Sehun’s eyes widened, he looked surprised at Luhan. He felt happy but at the same time he was nervous. “Really?”

Luhan nodded, he wanted this more than ever. He loved Sehun so much. He needed Sehun.

It didn’t take a long time before Sehun’s lips was being crushed onto his.