Seonsaeng-nims?

My prince-like Chinese Flower Boy

 

 

Her PoV

“This is all a misunderstanding. I’m just here for a friend. She got ill and I’m her replacement.”

The boys looked at me.

“Then sing for us. Let me hear your voice.”

“Wae?”

“Have you lost your confidence? See, the president gave me a recorder. A song sung by a girl. So if you aren’t the girl then I will know.”

The Flower Boy or better the Flower Jerk smirked at me.

Even like this, teasing me, my heart fluttered.

Stupid heart.

"Fine. Joh-a." (Okay)

I closed my eyes and breathed in.

"You're not going to start?"

I shot him a death glare but I didn't answer him. Just ignored that Flower Jerk.

Then I shyly began to sing.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc8veZs-1uw)

"Machi amugeotdo moreuneun airo geureoke
Dashi taeeonan sungan gachi
Jamshi kkumilkkabwa han beon deo nun gamatda tteo boni
Yeokshi neomu ganjeolhaetdeon ne ape gidohadeut seo isseo

yeah, dan han beonman ne yeopeseo
Bareul matchwo georeo bogopa han beon,
Ttak han beon manyo

Neoui sesangeuro yeah, yeorin barameul tago, yeah
Ne gyeoteuro eodieseo wannyago
Haemarkge mutneun nege bimirira malhaesseo
Manyang idaero hamkke georeumyeon
Eodideun cheongugilteni"

 

I stopped and looked expectantly to the guys.

The Dork smiled and clapped and also the others did.

Only the big one had still an expressionless face and The Flower Jerk looked rather unhappy.

"And am I the one?"

He stayed quiet for a few seconds.

"Yes you are."

I pulled the brows together.

"You must have heard wrong. I mean I'd like to be an idol but before that I must be a trainee and I don't know if I'm that strong. I mean I'm not weak, don't get me wrong."

I went around in circles.

"No this can't be. I'm calling my friend to clear this situation."

I took out my phone and dialed Hae Euns number.

"Yoboseo?" She answered with a normal healthy voice.

"Hey chingu-ah, don't you have something to tell me?"

"Yu Mi-ah, I don't know what you're talking about." She tried to pretend  to sound husky but it didn't help.

"You lied to me. About you being ill and about the vocal lesson. You haven't possibly signed a contract, or have you?"

"Mian haeyo~. But you told me that you always dreamed of being an idol and I thought you would be happy."

"But you know me. I can't stand hard work. Okay I can work hard, but nevertheless I can't stand it."

"I'm sorry and good luck. Have fun. Bye~." She ended the call and stood helpless there with six boys looking at me.

How should I get out of here?

 

His PoV

He marveled.

Such a lazy person he hasn't seen in his whole life.

She ended the call and looked at them.

Lu Han already saw in her eyes what she wanted to do next.

She wanted to flee.

"Will you really let this one-in-a-lifetime chance slide away? Do you want to regret this for your whole life?"

She looked at him. Got nervous, then turned around and went to the door. Will she really just leave like this?

What does it concern him? But somehow he wanted her to stay.

Why was he like this?

As she was going to the door his chest clenched and he wanted to yell at her for just leaving him. But no words left his mouth just one: "Coward."

Middle of the movement she stopped. Then turned around and looked to him.

"Mwho? What did you say?"

"Coward." He looked at her reaction. At least she didn't like to be called like this, this was a beginning.

"I'm not a coward."

He raised an eyebrow. "Then show me."

"Fine. I'll take on your challenge."

 

Yu Mi's PoV

I went out of the SM Entertainment building. They really want from me to leave my apartment and move into the idol dorm? What a crazy thought. Aren't they worried that I will tell other girls where it is?

I just got away from them with the excuse that I have to fetch a few things. Although I told the Flower Jerk that I will take on his challenge, now that my self-confidence disapeared I thought about running again.

>>Will you really let this one-in-a-lifetime chance slide away? Do you want to regret this for your whole life?<<

Stupid boy. Why did he have to tell me this? I know that it is a one-in-a-lifetime chance. But I was scared. In ten years would I be thrown away?

I got down the alley where I lived. Suddenly someone grabbed my hand.

I looked back. A man with a mask, a hat and sunglasses.

"Nuguseo, ahjussi?" (Who are you, Uncle?)

"Ahjussi?" The man lifted his sunglasses and mask and it turned into the Flower Jerk.

"What are you doing here?"

"I followed you. Just to be sure you will return."

I gave him an annoyed glance.

I walked faster to get away from him. But he caught up with me. Stupid little feet, why can't you go faster?

When we reached my apartment door I stopped.

What was this??

My things lay around at the ground. My clothes, books, even the photograph of my family and me.

Anger rose up in me.

"Ahjumma!!" (Auntie)

I opened the door and stormed to the door of the landlady.

I knocked especially loud.

The door was opened. "What is it?"

"Ahjumma, why did you do this?"

I looked at her angry but she remained cold and expressionless. "You didn't pay for the last two months so I just cleaned up the room for the lodger."

"Ah, wae~. Can't you give me another month? I will pay you back, juseyo~." I rubbed my palms against each other.

"No means no." She shut the door before my eyes.

Great. Then where should I live now?

"This is good. You had to leave your apartment anyway."

I snorted angrily and walked past him to my stuff.

I tried to hold all my things but every time I tried some fell down.

I knelt down and put my face in my hands. Could this day get any worse?

I suddenly felt two hands who helped me up.

The Flower Jerk began to pick up my stuff from the ground. In his arm he could easily carry them. He gave me the picture of my family.

"Come on we're going."

"To where?"

"To the dorm of course."

He started to walk along the road.

I just stayed where I was and looked at him.

What was his intent?

"Neun oji anh-eulgeoya?" (Aren't you going to come?)

"Gal geyo." (I'll go)

I ran to his side.

"You forgot to put on your mask."

I leaned forward and putted it on for him. In that moment our faces were really close. I blushed as I noticed and drew back.

The way to the dorm we didn't really speaked with eachother. It was kind of embarrassing. But  I just continued to walk and looked at my photo. In the middle was a large crack.

Damn, this ahjumma.

Suddenly I bumped into the Flower Jerk.

"What is it?"

"We're there."

I looked up to a large building. It was painted in white and the door opened automatically. Who all would live in there?

As if the Flower Boy had read my mind he answered: "Just all of the Exo members and Shinee."

"Shinee?!"

"Yeah, what do you mind?"

"Nothing, nothing at all."

Oh my god, this would be a funny reunion.

 

 

 


oh what does she have to do with Shinee? :D

ah~, i still don't know xD, wait for the next chapter and thanks for the subsrciber and the cute comment ;D

little spider Lu Han xD

Annyeong :)