Problematic Headlines

My prince-like Chinese Flower Boy

 

 

PoV Lu Han

Someone shook his shoulder.

"Lu Han, Lu Han!"

He rubbed grumbly his eyes and looked at Yixing.

"Ah, wae?"

"Look at the newspaper!"

Yixing held it in front of his face. Too near to see it with his sleepy eyes. It took him a while to focus his eyes and understand the headline.

 

”EXO Luhan has a girlfriend“

 

​He got straight up from bed and took the paper out of Yixing's hands.

After he read the article and saw the picture his jaw dropped. Then anger got into him.

"This nurse. I told her to keep it a secret! Damn paparazzi."

"The president wants to see you and Yu Mi-sshi immediately."

"Oh, wonderful," he said sarcastically.

He put on his clothes and made his way to Yu Mi's room.

Lu Han actually wanted to avoid her, but that won't be possible now.

As he arrived at her door he knocked loud on it. He waited a few seconds and as nothing happened he knocked again and again. Till he heard grumble from inside.

The door opened and a sleepy Yu Mi looked him angrily in the face.

Then he noticed something. "Why are you red at your cheek?"

"I just fell out of my bed, because of your damn knocking."

He would have laughed if the situation allowed him, but he got straight to the point. "The newspaper is out and guess what the headlines are?"

"Why should the headlines from a newspaper interest me? It is still early in the morning, I'm tired and my body hurts, so talk before I go again to bed."

"You've gotten pretty cocky for someone talking to his teacher."

"I never ask you to be my teacher."

"Well maybe it interests you that I'm now not only your teacher but also your boyfriend."

Your jaw dropped and you began to stutter: "Wh-what do you mean by that! Yah! D-don't you try anything! I'll never be your girlfriend!"

With that she tried to close the door but he stuck his foot between. As the door collided with his foot he groaned in pain and shout: "Just at the newspaper. Oh, girl don't be so dramatic. Didn't I tell you yesterday that you’re not my type? I rather like silent and filial girls."

Lu Han showed her the picture of them and her eyes got big. "WHAT IS THIS???? They have a photo from us while sleeping? Didn't you tell me that we were undercover and no one saw us? Wonderful, just wonderful."

"Hey don't be angry at me. I'm also a victim."

Her face got red and she was about to scream: "YOU ..." But he cut her words. "The president wants to see us. Get ready."

She furiously turned away and shut the door with her foot.

After a few minutes Yu Mi got out and went ahead. As he saw she wore a short skirt that showed her legs. He gulped and tried to look away. But the swinging from her skirt caught his attention.

>>What a backside ... No Lu Han, not again!<<

He shook his head and slapped him mentally.

At the door we got into a van and drove to the company.

Inside the car it was hot and stuffy and he couldn't get Yu Mi out of his mind.

>>Get yourself together!<<

 

PoV Yu Mi

>>Get yourself together!<<

I can't stare at him!

My feelings were like a whirlpool. Did I like him now? Or not?

My eyes glanced at him every time he moved. Also when he just made a little move.

>>Why am I like this?<<

I shook my head and looked outside of the window. The sun shined today and everyone looked happy that it was again summer. But I wasn't really. I mean I love summer, but right now in the van it was hot and stuffy and my clothes stocked to me. I just had a shirt and a short skirt on.

Still sweat ran down. I must look really ugly like this. I tugged at my shirt and fanned me air.

>>Why does it have to be so hot?<<

Again I glanced to Flower Jerk and saw that he had a widely cut out shirt and couldn't resist to stare at his chest.

Then I mentally face palmed myself. >>Bad Yu Mi don't think like this.<<

After a loooooong drive we finally arrived at the company building and I hurried out of the stuffy car and away from him.

As we got in the president came toward us. "Come straight to my office." He didn't really sound happy.

>>Wonderful, Flower Jerk, really good job.<<

We went after the president and in his office the secretary closed the door after us.

I looked at my feet, didn't want to face the probably angry president.

"So, I read the article." He sighed.

Not a good sign.

"I ..." I just started to apology as the president busted out in laugher. I looked surprised up.

Then I leaned over to Flower Jerk and whispered: "He isn't crazy, right?"

I was really quiet but still it seemed like he heard something.

"Hey lovebirds, get a room. But before that, actually I said no dating, but because it's now public we have to make the best out of it."

The president turned around to his table.

"But I'm not ..."

The Flower Jerk slapped his hand over my mouth.

"What did she say?" He looked back at us.

"Nothing, nothing at all. She is just a little bit embarrassed."

"Okay, next week we will make an interview with the two of you. And a little shooting maybe."

Now the president seemed to have fun with this situation. Maybe he knew that we aren't in love with each other ... Ani~.

I concentrated at the Flower Jerk.

We left the office and I let out my anger. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING???”

He immediately slapped his hand over my mouth and dragged me to a quieter place.

“Why did you tell them that we are in love with each other??”

“Shhhh. Not so loud. They might hear.”

“Ah, wae~?”

“Do you want to get punished? If he knew that we slept and let off our guard then we get a big punishment. I got it once and I reeeeally neeeever ever want it again.”

“I’m not gonna play with you. I’m going back right now and tell the president the truth.”

I wanted to get to the office but the Flower Jerk dragged me back and said: “No, no, no. You won’t do that.”

“Tell me one reason, why I shouldn’t do it.”

“One reason?”

I nodded.

“Wait … hmm … if you go now I will play jokes on you every day and tell the members that you snore and drool at night.”

I got red. “Don’t you dare!”

“Ah, wait you have a spider on your shoulder.”

I screamed and wiped my hand over my shoulder to get it away.

“Just joking.” He stuck out his tongue.  

“Haji ma~. I hate spiders. Ugh.”

“Fine then it’s a deal. You won’t tell the president.”

“But for that you have to promise me you won’t tell anyone anything. Got it?”

“About what?”

“Th-the s-spiders.”

I got bright red.

“Okay. I won’t.” I saw he held back his laugher.

“Yah, don’t laugh!”

“I’m not laughing.”

But I saw he smiled.

It was so cute and beautiful that I couldn’t hold my feelings anymore.

I leaned forward. And what I did will follow me my whole life. Or at least the next few hours.

I leaned forward and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Then I blinked a few times and looked embarrassed at my feet.

As it was quiet for a while I looked up. The Flower Jerk stared straight ahead and blinked often with his eyes as if he couldn’t handle the situation.

My face got again red as a tomato and I thought: >>Oh my god what have I done?<<

 

 

 

 


sorry for the long wait,

because I'm have a part-time job right now I don't really have time to write

and right now it is so hot, I'm just lying on my bed and never lift even a finger xD

okay, subscribe, comment and upvote

hope I can update som time soon again

 

Oh my Luhan, sorry (*hahaha*) had to add this gif xDDD

 

I mean exo is still:

(credit: tumblr)

(The girl is not me)

Annyeong :)