I'm watching you!

My prince-like Chinese Flower Boy

 

 

Yu Mi PoV

Slowly I opened my eyes.

>>Where am I?<<

Something felt funny. I didn’t get up, just looked around.

I saw the Flower Jerk lying next to me.

>>What is he doing here? <<

Again I looked around and noticed that I was in a hospital room. Suddenly there was a sound beside me.

The Flower Jerk opened his eyes. He looked really cute when waking up. His eyes looked round and had a comfortable look in it.

His hand … wait … where was his hand? Carefully and really slow I looked down at me. Then screamed. His eyes widened.

I moved away from him and he quickly stood up. “I didn’t do it on purpose!”

I crossed my arms in front of my chest, to protect it.

“Byeontae.”

“I just said I didn’t do it on purpose.”

My face got really red. “And that I should believe? A boy doesn’t just touch a girls s and is innocent!”

“Shhhh, don’t be so loud!”

“What is going on here?” A nurse came into the room.

“He just h…”

The Flower Jerk held his hand over my mouth.

“I just helped her up and she felt a little bit dizzy.”

“Oh, that is oblivious, you fainted because of dehydration.”

I didn’t let the Flower Jerk out of my sight but still asked: “Then I can go home now?”

“Yeah, but the doctor wants you to rest a little bit and not overstrain yourself.”

“Okay, thank you.” The nurse left and let me alone with the Flower Jerk. I didn’t want this, what would happen to me?

I still had my arms crossed in front of my chest as the Jerk sighed and said: “Don’t worry, I won’t lay a hand on you. You’re not my type.”

“Mwoh?! Not your type? As if I care about that. All boys are the same. Just thinking about ‘the’ thing.”

“Yah, show a little bit of gratitude. I even carried you here.”

I playfully bowed to him. “You are so right, seonsaeng-nim. I did wrong, seonsaeng-nim. I’m so thankful to you.”

Then I pointed out my tongue. “Thought I would say that? You erted Flower Jerk!”

I got up from bed and stomped with my feet as he stood before me not letting me get out of the room.

I looked at my feet and had a displeased look. “What did you just say?” His voice has gotten deeper and had a dangerous tone.

Stubborn as I was I looked up at his eyes. “Have tomatoes in the ears? Or what?”

Suddenly he plastered me on the wall and his face got really close to mine. “How can you be so rude to your seonsaeng-nim? Huh? Is it funny? Apologize to me.”

“I’m not frightened of you.”

He got closer and closer till our noses touched. “Still not going apologize?”

I shook my head.

“Fine, then I have to use other methods.” He bend down and placed a kiss on my neck. He remained there for a few seconds then stepped back.

“Yah! What did you do?”

He gave me a smirk. “This was punishment.”

I shot him a death glare then putted my index finger and my middle finger to my eyes and then pointed at the Flower Jerk with the index finger. This was a gesture.

>>I am watching you. <<

 

Lu Han PoV

What did he just do?

His head was a mess, his heart raced and he felt this heat in him. All because of her.

What did she do with him?

That wasn't Lu Han.

He had to calm down somehow so he kissed her neck, but that had just made his feeling explode.

>>What is she doing with me? It's probably better to stay away from her for a while. <<

Lu Han called the SUV and then looked around in the corridor of the hospital, if there were any paparazzi.

Thank god, there weren't any and he gave Yu Mi a sign that they had to go. She held a safety distance to him and that was good so. He wasn't clear about his feelings.

They ran outside to the SUV and were suprised from a lot of fangirls, who screamed and took pictures.

Damn. Why did this happen?

Didn't he tell the nurse to keep this quiet?

Lu Han took Yu Mi's hand and they battled their way through the crowd.

Finally in the SUV he breathed heavily. Fans could be sometimes really annoying.

Then he noticed that he still held Yu Mi's hand. Quickly he let go and ruffled through his hair. Suddenly it was really hot in the car.

What did she do to him?

Why was she always in his mind?

“Umm …”

He looked to her and regretted it right away as he saw her dark puppy eyes.

>>O my god, what happens to me? <<

Lu Han stopped to breath.

“What is it?” he asked with a harsh tone.

“I-I wanted to thank you for bringing me to the hospital.”

“Well now you thank me, but just there you accused me to be a ert.”

“D-don’t take me wrong. I-i still think like this. Don’t try anything I have pepper spray with me!” Her voice sounded hysterical.

He couldn’t help it and laughed right out. Her reaction was just so funny.

“Oi! Wae us-eo?” (Why are you laughing?)

He wiped away the tears from laughing so hard.

The drive back to the dorm was very quiet.

>>I’m her teacher. I’m her teacher. << He said the whole time to himself.

He can’t have these feelings. What would his fans say? No definitely no. He had to get away from her. Somehow.

At the dorm he got out of the car and left her alone to go to his room.

Making distance between them. Yes that would help. Then he stopped. Worried.

>>What if she faints again? <<

Damn. He got back to the car. She already got out.

Her face still looked a little bit pale. He hadn’t noticed it because she had behaved so bubbly. Lu Han reached out his hand to feel her forehead but she jerked away. Shot him a glare.

“I just wanted to see if you have a fever.”

As he reached his hand out again she didn’t ran away and let him touch her forehead. It was a little bit warm.

“Get inside,” he grumbled.

She went inside the dorm and he followed her, looking out for her.

Somehow he was angry at her. Why, just why did he worry about her that much? And why did she have to overstrain herself?

Yu Mi was just like a little clumsy puppy he had to guide. As they went upstairs she suddenly tripped. He caught her at the waist and pressed her onto him.

Lu Han froze. Her body pressed against his made feelings rose in him that weren’t as innocent as she was.

He put her up again. Noticed her red face that she tried to hide.

A smile formed on his face. Then he shook his head. “Don’t trip again, next time I’m not here to catch you.” He answered a little bit too harsh.

After she was in her room he leaned against the wall and sighed.

>>What is she doing with me? <<

His face still felt hot. Lu Han slid to the floor and rested his head on his hands trying to calm down. This day was much too stirring for him.

 

Authors PoV

Well he didn’t know tomorrows headline.

 

 

 

 


ohhhh~ what will the headlines say xD

curious?

well wait for the next chapter :D

and please comment (want to know if my story isn't boring), subscribings is also appreciated and upvoting is wish thinking

sometimes I'm really curious of what he's thinking

Maybe at the first page: "hmmmm I want to have ice cream..."

and at the second: "Ahjumma gave me the wrong one *pout pout*

Annyeong :)