Unrequited Love?

My prince-like Chinese Flower Boy

 

 

 He stayed silent for a few minutes, letting the message sink in. I was absolutely stunned. What did he say? ‘We got married’?

“What?!”

“We got married. Don’t you know it?”

“Yes, I do … but.”

“Like this we can solve everything without endangering your debut and harming my reputation.”

I crossed my arms and felt a sting in my heart.

“I harmed your reputation? Is that all you think about?! You can rebuilt it again yourself! Nan anhae!” (I'm not doing it)

I turned around and left Lu Han astonished. I went to the bathroom to wash my feet, because I stepped into the spilled drink.

But Lu Han didn’t just let it go and followed me. I took off my socks and the tap. Warm water flowed over my feet. The Flower Jerk stayed silent all the time and observed me. I really didn’t know what was going in his head and I wasn’t even interested.

>>Liar. <<

When my feet were clean again I tuned off the tap and stepped on a towel to dry them. Without noticing Lu Han I passed by and went into the living room to clean up the mess Nina and I had made.

“Why are you behaving like that? I thought you want this too?! I thought we sail in the same boat. What’s wrong now?”

I was picking up a pillow from the floor when his words stopped me, my anger rose.

I looked at him bewildered. “Mwoh?! I thought you know how I feel about you.”

“What feelings? I just thought that Nina told you to kiss me. That’s all.” I shot him a glare with tears welling up. Then I averted my glance and began with my confession.

“No, nan niga joah. Nina has brought me to understand and to accept my love for you. The narrowness in my throat, when I see you and the pounding of my heart that I feel, that these are tender feelings that I harbor in my heart for you. You completely idiotic jerk!”

 Silence broke down and finally I dared to look him in the eyes. In them there was a pain-filled glance. “Yu Mi ….”

His voice attacked my heart. It was as if it was surrounded by thorns and the clenched inside my chest. Because I knew how he would answer.

“I can’t ….” I swallowed a big lump and interrupted him. “It’s okay. I hadn't expected much.” Still my voice sounded hoarse.

“I don’t want to hurt your feelings.”

“You already did.” It just slipped out. An unbearable look shined in his dark eyes.

“But there’s nothing to be done. It doesn’t matter. Well … ‘We got married’ … we just have to get through with this thing and then let’s not see each other anymore. It’s just a little hard for me, but that doesn’t matter.  Acting skills don’t really exist in my family, but what do I know, I can manage it somehow. No worry, I will repress my feelings for you during the filming.

>>That doesn’t mean that you will forget them completely. << >>Shut up! <<

 I didn’t want to look in his eyes

so I glanced at the ground and pointed towards the door.

“Please leave now. It’s already pretty late and I have to clean up this mess.” My chest clenched and it was hard to breath.

“Yu Mi, I …”

Just this little word brought me explosion.

“Gayo! Dangjang! Honja issgo sip-eo!” (Go! Right now! I want to be alone!)

I listened to the sound of his shoes tapping to the door. Then Lu Han froze on the spot. I felt a shiver run down my body as if I could feel him staring at me.

“Mian-hae.”

With this sentence he disappeared out of the door and just unbearable silence was left. I broke down on the floor and tears ran down my cheeks.

Whining I pulled my legs to my chest and formed myself to a little ball.

 

 Outside-

Luhan stepped out of the room and closed the door behind him. His heart beat three times faster but at the same time it cramped as he heard Yu Mi crying.

>> Yu Mi likes me. She loves me! <<

It hurts him, his heart, so much that he couldn’t respond to her at all! He leaned  his forehead on the door to cool down.

He just couldn’t respond to her. A Promise is a promise. He gave it to his precious someone, he just couldn’t break it.  He still remembered that one promise.

>> “Will you marry me someday?” The girl asked in broken chinese. “Okay, I will.” “Promise?” “Promise.” And they even linked the fingers. <<

It was an innocent promise but just because it was so innocent he had to protect it.

Even if that means to give up his love.

>> Wait, LOVE?! <<

He couldn’t actually be in love, could he? No, that can’t be. He tried to deny it, tried to convince himself that that was nonsense, but the tears on his cheeks proved him wrong.

How should he survive these following days?

 


so next chapters out, pretty sad I hope next chapter is gonna be happier or funnier, just you wait

I hope you like the chapter (although it is sad/depressing)

and have you all seen the new poster at the foreword? I made it! xD

leave some comments if you like and how you think about the poster :D

Bye bye, Annyeong ;)