Crazy Reunion

My prince-like Chinese Flower Boy

 

 

I stood in front of the dorm building and asked myself if I had done something wrong in my last life.

I didn't just have Exo on the neck but also Shinee.

I mean I'm not a anti-fan of Shinee, just ...

It happened a few months ago:

I gave a vocal lesson to a guy named Lee Taemin. But as I got there, there was not only Taemin-sshi but four other. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DocBfPIgk70)

They sat on the floor and looked up to me.

“Annyeong haseyo, we’re Shinee.”

“And what are you all doing here?” I raised a brow.

“We’re waiting.”

“For what?”

Suddenly the doorbell rang. One boy with light brown hair got up and ran to the door.

As he opened it he screamed: “Chicken~!”

It was a delivery man with four big boxes full of chicken.

I got big eyes.

What did they plan?

A boy one head higher than me (I know I small :P), who had round dark eyes and a cute smile on his face, got up to me and said: “Hi, I’m Lee Taemin, you can call me Taemin. I'm the maknae of this group. Um, noona? Can we eat before we start the lesson? My hyungs got here a few minutes ago and already called a delivery service. Please~. Baegopa~.”

He made puppy eyes.

I sigh. I can’t get on against aeygo.

“Fine, but only for today.”

“Yay!” He beamed at me.

“First I should introduce you to everyone.” He slung an arm around me and we sat down.

“Guys this is Yu Mi noona. Noona this is Onew-hyung.” He pointed at the guy across from me. He was the guy who had screamed “Chicken” before.

“He is the leader of Shinee and a little bit crazy about chicken.”

I looked to the guy to see his reaction, because a hyung wouldn’t really let this go, especially for a maknae. But he didn’t really say something, just stared at the boxes full of chicken, which the others put away from him, so he wouldn’t eat.

I held back my laugher as I saw him drooling.

“Right next to you is Jonghyun-hyung.” A brown haired guy smiled at me. And winked. Taemin whispered into my ear: “You’ve got to be careful, he is a real ladies man.”

As if the guy had heard him he shot the maknae a death glare. “Yah! Don’t talk bad about me.”

Taemin made an fake innocent look. “I wouldn’t even dream of it hyung.”

“This is Minho-hyung.”

He pointed at a guy with a real innocent smile.

“He played in the drama ‘To the Beautiful you’.”

The guy, um Minho-sshi, stud up and made a bow.

I did also.

“And the last guy is Key-hyung. His real name is Kim Ki Bum and he has a real fashion sense.”

The guy with blond hair smiled at me. “Annyeong haseyo, Key imida.”

“So how old are you Yu Mi-sshi?” Jonghyun-sshi smiled at me.

“I was born on 28th April 1990.”

“Oh, then you’re younger than me. You can call me oppa.”

“Okay Jonghyun-oppa.”

“So how about we start eating?”

First we only opened one box, because they were really big, but after a time we started to challenge each other, who could eat more.

Well, let me say it like this till now I’m called “Chicken-eater champignon Yu Mi noona”. I even have beaten Onew.

Okay back to reality. I stud in front of the dorm building with the Flower Jerk.

I didn’t really want him to find out about what happened with Shinee. He would definitely laugh about me.

“Is Shinee already back from their schedule?”

“Wae? Are you a fan?”

“Anio. I’m just interested.”

“I think they must be back in about 5 minutes, but I don’t really know their schedule, so they could already be back.”

I looked around panicky.

“O-okay, let’s go inside so you can show me my room.”

“Why do you now want to go in quickly? What on earth are you with Shinee?”

“I already told you nothing. Just let’s go in. Ppalli, ppalli.”

Again I looked around, then I grabbed his arm and dragged him to the dorm.

We walked to the first floor. My room was in the second floor but to get there we had to walk through the complete first floor because the stairs where at the other side.

Damn building.

Between the doors of the rooms there always stud plants. But there were a lot of rooms. Shinee couldn’t possibly live in all of them.

“What are all these rooms for?”

“Mostly for personal stuff. Or play rooms, like table-tennis or PlayStation.”

“Oh.” I didn’t know that idols could still do such childish stuff, but I guess they are also just young boys.

Suddenly a door opened.

, don’t let it be one of Shinee.

 

His PoV

He talked to the girl about unimportant stuff and his thoughts still centered about the theme Shinee. Something she didn’t tell him. From where does she know Shinee?

A door opened and a makeup artist got out.

Suddenly someone clenched his t-shirt from his back.

He turned around and looked down to the girl.

“What are you doing?”

“Um, nothing.” She let go of his shirt.

They again started to walk.

Now she was really quite. What just happened? And why does he want her to do that again? Lu Han had felt heat rose up when she touched him. Even if it was just his t-shirt.

They got to the stairs and Lu Han noticed Taemin sunbae-nim going down. “Sunbae-nim? What are you doing here?”

“Oh our schedule just ended.”

Someone gasped next to him. Lu Han looked to the girl. Her eyes have gotten big and she panicky looked around for a hiding place?

But too late Taemin sunbae-nim already noticed her.

“Yu Mi noona. What brings you here?”

“Um, I just entered the company.”

“Jinjja? What a coincidence to meet again.”

“Yeah.”

“You two know each other?”

“Yes, that’s a funny story. She is the ch- … “

The girl got up to Taemin sunbae-nim and stopped him talk with her hand.

“I think we need to discuss something. Right now.”

Taemin sunbae-nim raised a brow.

The girl dragged him down the corridor. Then she whispered something into his ear. When she finished she looked at Lu Han. Then again at Taemin. “Okay?”

“Okay.”

The two of them went to Lu Han and Taemin said like rehearsed: “We met at a café. There was no free table and she asked me if I wanted to sit with her.”

The two of them smiled. Something was weird. Taemin sunbae just couldn’t lie.

“And what’s so funny about this story?”

“Äh, h-he … spilled hot cheese at me. Right Taemin?” She pushed him with her elbow.

“Yeah, that’s right. Everywhere was cheese. You should have seen her face.”

“Well okay, we should go now. Yu Mi has to wake up early in the morning.”

He took her hand and dragged her upstairs. Somehow he didn’t like the two of them together. Why? He didn’t even know her now. So why?

Well, what the hell. He showed her the room and got to his own. Lay was already there. “Where were you?”

Lu Han let himself fall in his bed. “In hell,” he whispered.

What are these feelings?

 

 

 

 


so 3rd chapter is on xD

hope you like it and comment, subscribe and upvote :D

taemin what are you doing with me? :3

 

    

   

Lu Hans version of gwiyomi xD

 

Annyeong :)