What are you talking about?

My prince-like Chinese Flower Boy

 

 

It started as I once looked through the internet. I searched for other Chinese pop bands, ‘cause I’ve started to like that kind of music. Then I found Exo. A new group that debuted in April 2012. They were split as a Korean group and a Chinese group, but I liked the Chinese better. I became addicted to them. Their songs were just so awesome.

When I heard their song “Mama”, it hit me.

This one boy. His blond-brown, a little bit curly hair caught my eyes. Dark brown eyes like a deer. Somehow I knew them.

His white skin, that just wanted to be touched. It screamed for me. As he sung, my heart clenched in my chest, his voice was just so beautiful. As he danced my eyes every time followed him. He just looked cute and manly at the same time, although he wasn’t the tallest.

I wanted to find out his name. But somehow I also didn’t want to find out. I imagined how he would be called. In my dreams I searched for the right name. But I couldn’t find it. The right name. His name.

I was scared. What if his real name didn’t fit my expectations? I know that’s a low excuse, but what should I do? I was just too scared. I couldn’t help it.

One more little fan in Seoul didn’t matter to them. I know that idols have a lot of Fans. Exo can’t know all of their fans. But I was sure I was their number one fan. Okay I didn't knew their names, but what are names when it comes to real love.

And what should I do to get near them? Because I liked them like crazy.

What should I do? The prince-like Chinese Flower Boy that was in my dreams every night told me to find him. But should I really go? I mean I already moved out from my family’s home and lived at my own. I could do what I wanted to.

I found out that both groups from Exo were in Seoul.

But how should I start to find him? I couldn’t possibly just go to SM Entertainment and ask for a job near my idol.

Then I got an idea. Because my current job was a vocal trainer, maybe SM Entertainment needed one? Maybe today was my lucky day.

I searched in the internet after asked jobs at SM Entertainment, but there were none. No luck. Damn. Suddenly my phone rang. I got up from my couch an answered the call with a “Yoboseo?”

“Chingu-ah,” said a husky voice.

“Uh, who is talking?”

“It’s me Hae Eun-ah.”

“Oh Hae Eun-ah, what happened with your voice? Are you sick?”

“Yeah, I got the flu. I have to rest for a few weeks. And that’s because I have to ask you a favour.”

“What is it?”

“Could you take on a job for me? Because we’re both vocal trainer and you’re free for today, right?”

I sighed.

“Yeah thanks, I know no one wants me.” I playful sniffled.

“Yah, don’t be sad. You know what I meant.”

“Arasseo. Where is that job?”

She told me the address and my jaw dropped.

 

His PoV

The boy went circles in the room. Why did he have to work with a girl?

A few minutes before the secretary of the president told him that he would get a trainee. But why? Why did he have to train her? Were there no other people for that? A knock on the door got him out of his thoughts.

“Door is open!”

Quietly the door got opened and a girl came in.

That was his trainee? She looked young and had creamy colored skin. Her hair was light brown and naturally curly, like his would be when he would let it grow longer.

But he couldn’t see her eyes because she looked at his shoes.

The boy got annoyed by that.

“If you want to greet someone you should look him in the eyes.”

He saw that her face got bright red.

As she slowly looked up to him he gasped.

Her eyes were black as the night and looked like two big mirrors. He got stunned by it.

But he also affected her.

was quite open and her eyes got bigger and round.

“Y-y-you!” She pointed at him.

 

Her PoV

“Y-y-you!” I stuttered.

What happened here? My prince-like Chinese Flower Boy stud in front of me.

“What are you doing here?”

“Uh, I’m working with you.”

“Y-y-you?”

“Yeah. But that’s not my name. My name is …”

I stopped him with my hands.

“Don’t tell me.”

He raised a brow.

The Flower Boy took off my hands from his mouth.

“Wae,” he asked with his wonderful awesome voice.

“I would just like to different private and work, Yeobwa.” (Yeobwa means Sir)

He still looked suspicious but walked to the music recorder.

“So before we begin, I would like to hear your voice,” the Flower Boy said to me.

I blinked a few times. What??

Does he think I’m just some crappy vocal trainer who can’t sing?

He shouldn’t be so self-concerned. He wanted a vocal trainer.

But okay, I’m old enough to act like an adult.

“Then what would you like me to sing?”

“How about one of the songs from Exos album. You should know them.”

“Eottohke arasso?” (How do you know that?)

“Isn’t it oblivious with the shirt you’re wearing?”

I looked down at my clothes.

Ah! Right, today I wore an Exo shirt I brought by internet. If I would have known that I would have to work with him I would have worn a completely different shirt.

“You can sing any song you’d like as long as it is from the album.”

He raised a brow and waited for my reaction.

Did he want to test me?

I could remember all lyrics from every single song Exo has sung. I had a really good memory.

“Scared you can’t do it?”

I looked up to him. “I just wanted to be mental prepared.”

He laughed at my answer and my heart skipped a beat.

Damn, he was still a Flower Boy.

Why did god has to create such a beautiful human with such a cheeky personality? He was incredible rude.

“Okay, I’ll sing ‘Into Your World’.”

That was my favorite song from Exos album.

I just wanted to start as the door was thrown open.

„Annyeong haseyo~!“ (Good day!)

5 Boys got in. The other members of Exo M.

The one that had shouted was always the one that got to sing the high notes. His hair was brown and a little bit darker than the Flower Boy ones and he had a dork smile.

The tall guy with the expressionless face was the leader and did rap.

Another tall guy with brown hair and little dimples as he smiled could really good dance.

The 4th guy had black hair and was also quite tall. I knew that he was the maknae. His eyes were kind of strange and he could do wushu and also rapped.

And the last Boy who looked really young had a really cute face. But I knew that he was the oldest.

The one with the dork smile, let us just call him Dork, went to the Flower Boy and slung his arm around his shoulder.

Oh ! What if they say his name?

I have to stop them. But I can’t stuff all of their mouths at the same time.

I putted my fingers into my ears.

This would help.

 

His PoV

Before the girl could sing his friends stormed in.

Chen screamed: “Annyeong haseyo~!”

As always a dork smile on his face.

The others laughed, only Kris had as always an expressionless face.

Then he noticed the girl. Her fingers were plug in her ears.

>>What is she doing?<<

The others also noticed it and suddenly the room was quiet.

When she saw that she had the attention of everyone her face got bright red.

She took her fingers out of her ears and stuttered: “S-sorry, just ignore me.”

Chens face got suddenly near.

“Is she the one?”

“Yeah, she is.”

“What are you talking about?”

He looked to the girl.

“Isn’t it why you’re here?"

"I'm here as a vocal trainer." I raised confused a brow.

The others started laughing.

"Yah! Stop laughing."

He looked to the girl. 

"You’re the new trainee.”

“You can call us seonsaeng-nims.“ (= teacher)

The girl got big eyes and her jaw dropped.

 

 

 


the 1st chapter is out

hope you like it :)

comment, subscribe and upvote (if you like)

      

orange hair! xD

 

okay they are extremly cute even without all smiling (^^)

gonna update soon

Annyeong :)