Chapter 8

Man in Forbidden Love

Two Weeks Later

"Dongho, come on! We said we're sorry!" Soohyun yelled into he door. There was no reply and the maknae still wouldn't open the door. The other members were feeling bad about that night and wanted to apologize to their maknae, but it was hard to do so through a door that was separating them from their beloved maknae. "Eli!" Soohyun called.

"What is it, hyung?" Eli asked, coming out of his shared room.

"You're the closest with Dongho, so can you try and talk to him?"

"I can try, but no guarantees, especially since he hasn't talked to us for two weeks!" Eli said before knocking on the door. "Dongho, can I come in?"

"No! Go away!" Dongho yelled from inside.

"Come on, maknae!" Eli pleaded.

"No!" Dongho refused again. "Just leave me alone, hyung! I don't want to talk to you! Any of you!" Eli sighed and looked at Soohyun.

"Well, what can you do? Let's just leave him alone for a bit..." Soohyun nodded at Eli's suggestion and the two members did just that.

Dongho's POV

I heard their footsteps retreating and sighed with relief since I really didn't want to talk to anyone right now. Unfortunately, my phone had other plans and just had to ring! "Hello?" I asked, annoyed at the person for calling until I heard who it was.

"Dongho, it's me, Sungjong! We need to talk!" I heard Sungjong say through the phone. His voice was a mixture of so many different emotions, but the most evident was that he was scared. So, I tried to lighten the mood a little.

"What? No 'hello' back? So polite of you!"

"There was no time!" Sungjong persisted. "It's really important!"

"Okay, okay, what is it?"

"I can't say over the phone, so meet me at that cafe that's the closest to your dorm!"

"Okay!" I agreed.

At the Cafe

I went to the cafe and saw Sungjong at one of the seats looking worried. I walked to the table and sat down in front of him. "So, what did you want to talk about?"

"Well..." Sungjong started. "First, promise that you won't get mad!"

"I won't get mad." I promised.

"Okay, then I'll tell you what happened this morning!"

Flashback, Infinite's Dorm, Sungjong's POV

"Sungjong, wake up!" I heard Sunggyu coo to me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw him smiling at me. Letting out a groan of annoyance, I sat up.

"What is it, hyung?" I asked.

"Come on, we have a surprise for you to make up for our behaviour two weeks ago!"

"Hyung, you guys have been trying to make it up to me for a long time, but nothing is going to make me forgive you for how you acted!"

"Just come out and see what we did before you judge!" Sunggyu pleaded. I sighed and got out of bed before following him outside of the room.

"Surprise!" All the other members exclaimed when we came out. The room was decorated and there were all my favourite food on the table. I gasped with delight, looking at all my hyungs.

"Hyungs, what is this?"

"An apology!" Sunggyu answered. "Woohyun cooked all your favourites, Dongwoo and Houa got all he decorations, and Sungyeol and Myungsoo decorated the place."

"And, Sunggyu hyung planned this all out and told us what we had to do, so it was really all him!" Woohyun added.

"You guys are really the best!" I beamed.

"So, we're forgiven?" Sungyeol asked. I looked at him before looking at the others and then back at the decorated room and table of food.

"Maybe... I'll decide after some food!"

"Sit down then!" Myungsoo urged, pushing me to a seat. "Don't dare to get up for anything! We serve you today!" He explained. The others nodded. I sat down and waited for the first thing to be served to me. Woohyun served me some food before looking at me expectantly. I ate a spoonful of the food and not to my surprise, it was delicious.

"It's good, hyung!" I commented. Woohyun gave me a bright smile before urging me to eat some more. And, I did.When I was done with everything, I felt a little sick. "Hyungs... I'm not feeling so well right now..."

"Maybe you ate too much." Sungyeol pointed out.

"Here, sit down!" Sunggyu suggested, pulling me to the couch and sitting me down on it. But, that didn't really help, I felt even worse than before. "Sungjong, are you okay? You look like you're going to..." Before Sunggyu could finish what he wanted to say, I got up and ran to the bathroom only to puke in the toilet. After a while, I finally stopped puking and went back to the other members.

"Are you okay?" They all questioned. I nodded.

"Are you sure? That's been happening quite a lot recently!" Hoya pointed out.

"Yeah, I'm fine! But, I gotta go!" I said, getting my jacket and putting on my shoes before exiting the dorm. I to a nearby drug store and got multiple packets of pregnancy tests. Though it wasn't common for guys, it wouldn't hurt to check. After getting them, I went back to the dorms.

"Sungjong, where did you go?" Myungsoo asked from the couch. It looked like he was the only one home, since it was so quiet in the dorms.

"Oh, I just went to get something. Don't worry about it, hyung!" I smiled before going into the bathroom and taking the pregnancy test. The result was positive.

End of Flashback, Author's POV

"So, that's what happened!" Sungjong finished telling the story. Dongho just stared at Sungjong, not knowing what to think or do.

"Wow! Quite a morning you've had!"

"Don't joke, Dongho! How am I supposed to tell the members? I mean, they hate you and the rest of U-KISS!"

"I know!" Dongho admitted. "But, you have to tell them! They'll find out eventually!"

"I know that, but..." Sungjong cried, the tears already falling from his face. Dongho pulled him into a hug.

"You have to... Please? For us!" Dongho pleaded, Sungjong's back.

"I can't!" Sungjong snapped at him. "I just can't... I have to leave before they find out!"

"You're going to run away?"

"I don't have any other choice!"

"Please don't!"

"I can't do this..." Sungjong cried on Dongho's shoulder.

"Please, just wait a little bit more..." Dongho begged.

"I can't... It hurts too much! I have to do this... I'm sorry!" Sungjong cried harder

"Don't leave me!" Dongho begged.

"I'm sorry..." Sungjong apologized and left. Unfortunately for him, Dongho pulled him back.

"I'm going with you!"

"What?" Sungjong questioned. "But, what about your hyungs?"

"I don't care! I want to be with you! And, if they can't accept that, then I might as well run away with you!" Sungjong smiled when Dongho finished saying this.

"Thank you!" Sungjong said before kissing Dongho's cheek.

"Anytime! Now, let's go pack for this!"

"Right!" Sungjong agreed. The two said goodbye before going back to their dorms and packing all their clothes up, taking their precious belongings, and of course some money. They met up at the park in the evening and took a cab out of Seoul.


A/N: So, did anyone miss me, except for my sister who is also subscribed to this? I hope you all liked it! SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!