The Hyungs Find Out

Man in Forbidden Love

Author's POV

The two maknaes fell asleep after their activity and weren't aware of the other U-KISS members coming back from schedules. When the others entered, they wanted to see their maknae who had made an excuse that he was sick. As his hyungs, they wanted to make sure he was okay. When they came into the maknae's room though, they were surprised to see Dongho hugging Infinite's maknae. "Yah, Dongho!" Soohyun yelled at their sleeping maknae. The maknae woke up and looked surprised to see the rest of the members.

"Uh, hyungs... This... This isn't what it looks like!" Dongho stammered.

"It looks like you slept with the Infinite maknae!" Hoon responded.

"Okay, then it's exactly what it looks like..."

"Get his phone." Soohyun ordered no one in particular. Kiseop picked up Sungjong's pants before looking through the pockets and pulling out a phone and giving it to Soohyun. Soohyun took it and called Sunggyu.

"Hey, maknae, where are you?" Sunggyu's voice came through the phone.

"He's at our dorm, sleeping with our maknae!" Soohyun said, holding back his anger.

"What? Who is this?"

"Soohyun of U-KISS!"

"What? What's he doing with your maknae?"

"That's what I want to know! How dare your maknae come here? Did you send him to spy on us?"

"No, we don't need to!" Sunggyu's voice sounded smug. "We're already better than you!"

"How in the world can you be better than us with those high-pitched voices that sound like dolphins?" Soohyun questioned. "Just get your ridiculous excuse for a maknae out of this dorm!" And with that, Soohyun hung up the phone.

"Soohyun hyung, please! You don't understand!" Dongho begged.

"And that's why you're going to explain to me right now!" Soohyun demanded.

"hyung, please don't hate me... I... I..."

"You what?"

"I like Sungjong!" Dongho admitted.

"You..." Soohyun started, but got interrupted by the doorbell. Eli exited the room and got the door.

"Hyung, the Infinite guys are here!" The rapper informed Soohyun. The leader went out into the living room, followed by the rest of U-KISS only to be greeted by glares from Infinite.

"Where's our maknae?" Sunggyu asked, not looking too happy.

"In Dongho's room, still asleep." Soohyun said. "Mind explaining yourselves?"

"What do we have to explain?" Sunggyu retorted.

"Why your maknae came here!"

"Maybe yours invited him!"

"As if our maknae would betray us!"

"Our maknae wouldn't betray us either!" Sunggyu said. Suddenly, the two maknaes came in, all dressed and tired looking.

"Hyungs, look, I'm really sorry that I'm here... But, I can explain!" Sungjong interfered, trying his best to calm his hyungs down.

"Then, please do!" Woohyun said.

"You too, Dongho!" Hoon added.

"Why would you sleep with him?" Kiseop questioned.

"More like, why would Sungjong sleep with someone like him!" Myungsoo corrected.

"Stop arguing!" The maknaes said together. Everyone looked at them, shocked.

"Look, it's not Dongho's fault... It's mine... I fell in love with him!" Sungjong admitted.

"Sungjong!" Infinite exclaimed together.

"No, don't blame him... I also fell in love with him!" Dongho said.

"Dongho!" U-KISS exclaimed in unison.

"Hyungs, it wasn't any of our faults! We just fell for each other!" Sungjong said, defending both of them. *Can't you just get along, for our sake at least?" The U-KISS and Infinite members stared at their maknaes before looking at each other.

"Please? For us?" Dongho begged alongside Sungjong.

"We should at least try for our maknaes... Don't you guys think?" Kevin questioned. The two leaders looked at each other again before looking at their pouting maknaes.

"I guess we could..." Soohyun agreed awkwardly. Sunggyu nodded.

"Thank you, hyungs!" Dongho and Sungjong beamed together, hugging Soohyun and Sunggyu.


A/N: So, the hyungs know now and will TRY to get along for their maknae's sakes! What will happen? *evil smile* SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!