Attraction

Man in Forbidden Love

"You're really too much..." I said, realizing that our faces had gotten closer to each other. I moved away and turned to look ahead of me before asking again. "So, why are you here?"

"That's none of your business! Go back to your hyungs!"

"Believe me, I would rather go back to the dorm than listen to you about my hyungs, but they're being all lovey-dovey with each other!" I exclaimed with frustration. I looked back at Dongho and he was giving me a sympathetic look now.

"I know how you feel, man! It's the same with my hyungs... I'm all alone in the group."

"Same here..." I sighed. Dongho looked at me.

"Are you serious?" I nodded, staring off ahead. When I looked back at Dongho, he was intently staring at me.

"W-What?" I asked.

"Nothing... I was just thinking how great it would be if I had someone like my hyungs..."

"Hm, you know... If we're both lonely, maybe, we could date?" I suggested. Dongho gave me a weird look.

"You're ing crazy, I swear!" Dongho sneered.

"Why?"

"We're enemies, that's why! Do you know what my hyungs will say if they knew? Plus, I don't approve of it either!" He explained, crossing his arms over his chest stubbornly. I pouted at him.

"Why don't you approve of it? At least you'll have someone!"

"I want someone who actually likes me!" Dongho sighed. "Not my enemy."

"Who says I don't like you?"

"You don't like me! We're enemies, you said so yourself!"

"Yes, I said we're enemies, but that doesn't mean I don't like you! I've watched you and the rest of U-KISS perform, you're my favourite member! Plus, the most cutest one too!"

"R-Really? You think I'm cute?"

"Yeah, I've sorta, kinda, liked you... But, our groups hated each other so I couldn't show it and was forced to hate you, but it wasn't out of my own free will! Believe me!" I confessed my actual feelings to the other maknae. He gave me an unreadable look, but it was all I needed to know that he wasn't interested. "Sorry, that must've been a real shocker to you... I'm really..."

"It's okay!" He interrupted me. "I actually sorta, kinda liked you too!"

"Really?" This was just a shocker on my part, but he nodded like it was nothing big.

"Really! Plus, we're a lot alike!"

"Agreed! Why do our two bands hate each other so much?"

"Hell if I know!" Dongho exclaimed before hearing a scream. Looking to where the scream came from, we saw a crowd of U-KISS and Infinite fans. We looked at each other, thinking the same thing.

"Run!" We both exclaimed, running away from the crowd. We ran for a while before I got tired and looked back, only to have Dongho pull me into a narrow alleyway.

"What..." I started, but he put a finger to my mouth.

"Shh!" The U-KISS maknae hushed me. We watched from the alleyway as the crowd ran past, without even noticing us. When they were gone, Dongho finally put his hand that was in front of my mouth down. "That was close..." He sighed.

"Yeah..." I agreed, smiling at him. He smiled back at me and for some unknown reason, I found this situation to be funny. It has happened so many times, yet I never ran from it. With Dongho, I could rebel. I already was rebelling against my hyungs by being in a relationship with him. So, to seal it all off, I kissed him! I felt how he was shocked at this action and I imagined that his eyes we wide with surprise, but soon enough, he kissed back. Pulling away, I smiled at him, but knew I had to apologize for the sudden attack on his lips. "Sorry..."

"It's okay..." He assured, slowly regaining his composure. "I... Liked it." To this, I smiled widely while hugging him tightly. I finally have someone to love and treasure like my hyungs do! I thought, resting my head on Dongho's shoulder.


A/N: Update of the day, done with! Okay, I know that the two bands don't hate each other, well, actually, I don't! Do they or they not? Either way, I just used it for the story! Next chappie is a pole so I can figure out something with your help! SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!