Finally Finding the Maknaes

Man in Forbidden Love

Dongho and Sungjong

The two maknaes were at a hotel in Busan, cuddled up in one bed. "Okay, I love Busan, but why?" Sungjong questioned.

"Well..." Dongho started. "Logically, people go far to run away, right?" Sungjong nodded. "So, if we were still pretty close, they wouldn't think about looking here! They would look around Seoul and then go out of the country to look for us."

"Smart!"

"Aren't I?"

"Don't push it!" Sungjong retorted, elbowing Dongho a little.

"Alright..." Dongho chuckled, kissing Sungjong's forehead.

The Rest

They all met up in Busan. "Why are we here?" Sunggyu asked.

"Dongho's smart, that's why!" Soohyun explained. "Normally, people would think they went far to run away! But, knowing Dongho, he would want to trick us! In reality, they're not too far away."

"Okay... But, why Busan?" Sunggyu questioned again.

"This is one of Dongho's favourite places!" Soohyun explained again. "It's most likely that he would be here!"

"So, we split up like before?" Hoon questioned the leaders. They nodded before they all split up, looking for the maknaes once again.

Hours Later

They met up with each other again. "No luck?" Soohyun asked.

"No, hyung! If we found them, then we would have brought them with us!" AJ snapped at Soohyun. The leader slightly glared at him.

"Yah, watch your tone!" Soohyun retorted. "Anyways... It's late, we should find a place to stay!" Everyone nodded before finding a hotel where they could stay the night.

Next Day

The two leaders woke up before anyone else and woke up the rest. "Let's go for breakfast, guys!" Sunggyu suggested after all of them were awake and out in the hall.

"The hotel doesn't have breakfast, I already checked." Woohyun informed his boyfriend. Sunggyu rolled his eyes at him.

"There's a nice little cafe a couple blocks away." Kiseop suggested.

"Oh yeah, I noticed that too!" Sungyeol added.

"Let's go there then!" Soohyun said. Everyone agreed and headed over to the cafe. Before they could enter though, Sunggyu stopped them all. "What's wrong with you?" Soohyun questioned the other leader.

"Look." Sunggyu pointed inside the cafe. Everyone looked at where Sunggyu was pointing and gasped. Sitting there were the U-KISS and Infinite maknaes. They were seated at a table near the window and talking to each other with huge smiles on their faces, looking relaxed and not having to worry about anything.

"Finally." Myungsoo sighed in relief.

"Right?" Kiseop added.

"Let's go in!" Soohyun commanded before leading the way in. When inside, the twelve of them went up to Sungjong and Dongho. The maknaes looked up at their hyungs with worry and fright. "Yah, why did you two run away? Do you know how worried we were?" Soohyun asked. The maknaes didn't say anything and only looked down. "Answer me, damn it!"

"Hyung, we're sorry..." Dongho started. "But, we had to! None of you would get along!"

"Well, we had to just to find you two!" Hoon explained. "So, we can get along now!"

"Um... That's not the only thing, hyung..." Dongho said, looking down. "We had another reason for leaving... A bigger reason."

"What is it?" Soohyun asked with a soothing voice. "Tell me." Dongho looked at Sungjong who was still looking down.

"It's not about me, hyung... It's Sungjong." Soohyun looked over at Sungjong, who was still looking down, not saying anything. Sunggyu kneeled down beside Sungjong.

"Sungjong, what's wrong?" Infinite's leader asked in the same soothing voice that Soohyun had used on Dongho. Sungjong didn't reply. Sunggyu was going to try again, but noticed that tears were falling from his dongsaeng's eyes. "Sungjong, what's wrong? Please, tell me!" Sunggyu begged, holding on to Sungjong's hand. It hurt him that he couldn't help one of his own members, especially since that member was the maknae.

"You'll hate me, hyung! All of you will!" Sungjong whispered shakily through his tears. Woohyun kneeled down beside Sunggyu before taking both of their hands into his.

"How could we hate you?" Woohyun questioned. "We've been together for a long time, you're practically family to us! And, no one can hate family, right?"

"Woohyun's right! We want to help you! But, we can't if you don't tell us what's wrong." Sunggyu added. Sungjong sniffed before looking up at his two hyungs that we in front of him.

"Hyungs... I..." Sungjong started. He looked over at Dongho, the fear evident in his eyes. Dongho nodded, telling him that he should say it. Turning back to his hyungs that were waiting patiently, he continued. "Hyungs, I'm pregnant!" All the Infinite members' eyes widened, along with the U-KISS members' eyes. They all looked at Dongho, who was blushing furiously.

"Okay, you're coming with us!" Sunggyu demanded. Woohyun nodded and helped Sunggyu to pull Sungjong out of the chair.

"What? Hyung, no! Please, don't take me away from Dongho, please!" Sungjong kept begging and struggling to the point that all the members of Infinite had to help Sunggyu and Woohyun.

"Sungjong!" Dongho exclaimed, trying to get his boyfriend, but the U-KISS members held him back. "Let go of me, hyungs! You don't understand! I love him." Dongho struggled, but it was too late. The Infinite members had already dragged Sungjong out of there and into a cab that was now on the move to who knows where. "Hyungs..." Dongho whispered, feeling the tears come to his eyes. "Why? I thought you said you could get along!"

"We can, but that doesn't excuse the fact that we're enemies! We're only getting along for you and Sungjong's sakes, but a baby? Don't you think you've crossed the line, maknae?" Soohyun questioned.

"No!" Dongho exclaimed. "Do you even know why they hate us? Sungjong told me and now that I think about it, I would hate them too if they did the same thing to us!"

"What did we do to them?" Soohyun questioned the maknae. "They never told us."

"Then find out from them! There's a reason of why they hate us! I already apologized to Sungjong! Now, if you would, then we can actually be friends with them!" With that, Dongho left to find where Infinite had gone. Unknown to him though, the U-KISS members were following him.

Infinite

Sungjong was dragged inside Sunggyu and Woohyun's hotel room and forced to sit on the bed. "I can't believe you're pregnant with his baby! We're enemies for cryin' out loud!" Sunggyu rambled. Sungjong looked at Woohyun for help out of this. Woohyun sighed and hugged Sunggyu from the back, resting his head on the leader's shoulder.

"Oh, relax, would you?" Woohyun questioned. "He isn't that far along, we can always get an abortion for him." Sungjong gawked at what his hyung had just suggest.

"NO!" Sungjong exclaimed. "Absolutely not! I'm not going to get an abortion just 'cause you guys won't make a truce with U-KISS! Just tell them why you hate them!"

"You know they won't really care, right? Like back then, they were there and knew what happened, yet they still didn't apologize." Woohyun pointed out.

"People change, hyung!" Sungjong persisted. "Dongho said he was sorry, so why wouldn't the others? Just give them a chance! They're not as bad as you think! Plus, it was a long time ago, of course they wouldn't remember!" As that was said, there was a knock on the door. Sungjong got it to find Dongho was there. Smiling at his boyfriend, Dongho tackled him to the ground. Seconds later, the rest of U-KISS came. "Hyungs, please?" Sungjong asked, getting heiped up by Dongho.

"Alright..." Sunggyu agreed, looking over to U-KISS. "We have something to tell you guys."

"What is it?" Soohyun questioned.

"First, we have to get the rest of our members." Sunggyu explained and left the room. A moment later, the rest of the members came into the room, lead by Sunggyu.

"Okay... Now, what did you want to tell us?" Soohyun questioned again.

"Well..." Sunggyu started. "About why we hate you..."


A/N: CLIFFHANGER! Haha, sorry, just thought it was appropriate for the story! Okay, so two more chapters and the story is done with! SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!