Worried Hyungs

Man in Forbidden Love

U-KISS' Dorm, Author's POV

"Hey, has anyone seen Dongho?" Soohyun questioned the members. "He's not in his room and I need him for something!"

"Now that you mention it... I haven't seen him all day and his room's door has been wide open!" Kiseop added.

"Did he go out somewhere?" Soohyun asked the members again only to get shrugs from all of them.

"Maybe he's with Sungjong!" Hoon suggested.

"Yeah, mabye..." Soohyun agreed. "I'll call his phone then!" With that said, the leader called Dongho. "Damn it, he's not picking up!"

"He's probably still mad!" Kevin pointed out. "What we did wasn't the best... Especially in that situation."

"That's true..." Eli agreed with his boyfriend.

"Fine, we'll just wait for him to come back." Soohyun said, sitting down on the couch beside Hoon.

Midnight

"Where is he?" Soohyun questioned again. "It's already midnight!"

"Should we call Sungjong and see if he's at Infinite's dorm?" AJ suggested. Soohyun was going to answer him when the doorbell rang.

"Who could be coming at this time of night?" The leader grumbled to himself while standing up. When he opened the door, he came face-to-face with Sunggyu.

"Where's  Sungjong?" Sunggyu questioned.

"We were going to call and ask the same thing about Dongho!" Soohyun retorted.

"Dongho? So, is he with Sungjong?"

"Mabye, but we have no idea where they are! We thought they were at your dorm!"

"And, we thought they were here!"

"So, where could they have gone?"

"Do you think that they..." Sunggyu stopped, dreading that what he said was going to be the reality of what happened.

"What?" Soohyun persisted him to go on.

"Do you think that they... Ran away?"

"What? Why would they do that?"

"Think about it! We haven't been very supportive about their relationship lately! They probably felt that they could get away from us by doing that."

"Aish, those two..." Soohyun ruffled his hair.

"Hyung, should we tell the company?" AJ questioned. Soohyun shook his head no.

"If they knew, it would somehow leak out to the media too! We have to find them on our own!"

"So what? Say we're taking an unscheduled vacation?" Sunggyu questioned.

"Great idea!" Soohyun smiled. "Go back to your dorm and we'll tell our companies tomorrow before meeting at your dorm and splitting up to look for those two!" Sunggyu nodded before heading out.

The Next Day

Both Infinite and U-KISS told their companies that they were going to take a little vacation. The companies agreed since the two bands have been working hard lately. When that was taken care of, they all met at Infinite's dorm. "Okay, so this all started because we couldn't get along, right?" Soohyun questioned all of them. They all nodded. "So, let's split up into pairs and look for them! One of our members with one of yours!"

"Hyung!" The U-KISS members were going to complain, but Soohyun shook his head.

"That's actually not a bad idea..." Sunggyu agreed.

"Hyung!" Infinite exclaimed, glaring at their leader.

"Look, this all happened because we couldn't get along!" Sunggyu started. "Even if we do find the maknaes, will they really come back with us if we can't get along? I mean, that's the reason they left in the first place!"

"That's right! We have to find them and get along at the same time!" Soohyun added. "So, we're going in partners!" The two groups groaned with irritation but didn't say anything. They also wanted to find their beloved maknaes, after all. "Okay, so me and Sunggyu will go together."

"And, I guess the other main vocals can go together!" Sunggyu suggested. Kevin and Woohyun looked at each other before scowling. "And, the two visuals together." This time, it was Kiseop and Myungsoo's turn to scowl at each other.

"Alright, then the main rappers go together!" Soohyun commanded. Dongwoo and AJ looked at each other for a second before scowling like the rest of the guys. "And, we can have Hoya and Eli together."

"That leaves Hoon with Sungyeol!" Sunggyu finished. "So, we split up from here and find the maknaes! If you find them, let the rest of us know, got it?"

"Got it!" Everyone answered.

"Then let's go!" Soohyun said. All of them nodded and headed out the door.


A/N: The hyungs are worried! The next chapter will be about them finding the maknaes and finding something out too! SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!