Final

Man in Forbidden Love

"Well..." Sunggyu started. "About why we hate you..."

"Why?" Soohyun urged Sunggyu on.

"It was when we debuted... We were invited to a program with you guys, I can't remember which one though since it was long ago." Soohyun nodded, trying his best to remember what had happened that day. "Anyways, we were supposed to be friends with you guys, that's what we wanted... But, instead, the MC didn't even pay attention to us and just focused on you guys! We got so overshadowed by you that we didn't get any recognition until our third album was out." Soohyun and the rest of U-KISS except AJ, Hoon, and Dongho widened their eyes, remembering that day perfectly now.

"That was you guys?" Soohyun questioned. Sunggyu nodded. "We..." Soohyun started, not knowing if he should say this. "We knew about that all this time, but..."

"But what?" Woohyun demanded. "You knew that you had made a band suffer more than they should have on their rookie days and you still want to explain further?" Sunggyu gave his boyfriend a look to tell him to let the other leader speak before he accused them of anything.

"We forgot it was you..." Soohyun said honestly. "When we saw you guys at another program, you had changed so much that we didn't recognize you and... Well... We thought we could be friends with you, but that's when you declared that we were your sworn enemies."

"I see..." Sunggyu sighed.

"We're really sorry..." Soohyun continued. Sunggyu looked to the other three members. They bowed and said they were sorry too. "Can we start over as friends?" Soohyun questioned. Sunggyu looked over at Sungjong before looking back at the other leader.

"Well, we originally did want that..." Sunggyu reminded. He looked over to Infinite, silently questioning them if they would want to try again with U-KISS. "Well guys?" Sunggyu questioned s for the final time.

"Okay." Woohyun agreed after a moment.

"Alright..." Dongwoo sighed, agreeing with the couple. One by one they all agreed on giving U-KISS another chance.

"So, if we're all friends now... Does that mean I can have this baby without you hyungs pestering me?" Sungjong questioned with caution. The other Infinite members turned to him and nodded. The two maknaes squeaked with joy before hugging each other again.

2 Years Later

Sungjong had given birth to the baby and the two bands had become the best of friends in this time. Now, they were watching their two maknaes playing with their little one as they had a picnic. Yes, they were having a picnic together. "They grow up fast, don't they?" Sunggyu questioned the others. They all nodded as Youngchul, Dongho and Sungjong's son, ran up to them. "What's up, little one?" Sunggyu asked, picking him up as Sungjong and Dongho joined them.

"Hyung, can I borrow some money? He wants ice-cream!" Sungjong explained.

"Don't you have your own money?"

"I forgot it..." Sungjong said, embarassed. Sunggyu rolled his eyes and gave him some money. "Thank you, hyung! And, don't be so mad... When Yougchul is older, he's gonna be asking for money from his grandpa!" Sunggyu scowled, handing him the money.

"Why am I the grandpa? Soohyun is the oldest of both groups!"

"Yeah, but you're the oldest in our group!" With that said, the happy family went off to buy ice-cream.

"Aish... Those kids..." Sunggyu sighed.

"Hey, those kids actually made our two groups friends!" Soohyun reminded. "You should thank them." Sunggyu rolled his eyes at the other leader.

"I'm happy to be friends with you, but can't they be a little nicer?"

"They are annoying and rude sometimes, yes." Soohyun agreed. "But, think about it, without them, we couldn't have been friends. They really are extraordinary kids." No one could disagree with that. Even if the two groups were the bitterest of enemies in the past, their maknaes didn't give up on them. And now, thanks to their persistance, the two groups were best friends. The two maknaes really were extraordinary.


A/N: Hooray, I'm done before school started! Anyways, thanks to all of my commenters and subscribers, I really love you all! I hope you all support me for my next story, which won't be based on Korean guys, but awesome all the same!