Getting Along

Man in Forbidden Love

Soohyun and Sunggyu

"I can't believe they would run away like that!" Soohyun said, trying to make conversation with the Infinite leader.

"It's not that much of a surprise since they did want us to get along and we didn't!" Sunggyu replied.

"I know!" Soohyun assured. "I'm just trying to make conversation." Sunggyu smiled at Soohyun.

"Well, at least you're trying, unlike me."

"You're trying! If you weren't, you wouldn't be talking to me right now."

"That's true..."

"Hey, why do you guys not like us?" Soohyun suddenly questioned. Sunggyu gave him a confused face.

"What do you mean?"

"You guys were the ones who declared us enemies in the first place." Soohyun reminded. "Why?"

"You don't remember, do you?"

"No..."

"Well, it was a long time ago, we'll forget about it for now since we have to find the maknaes!"

"I'm curious to know!"

"I'll tell you later!" Sunggyu promised, walking ahead of Soohyun.

"Aish..." Soohyun sighed, following Sunggyu.

Kiseop and Myungsoo

Unlike Soohyun and Sunggyu, these two were competing to see who was better! Of course they were looking for the maknaes, but once every hour or two, they would stop and play games, trying to beat the other to prove who was better. "Aish, I can't believe I lost again!" Kiseop complained.

"I told you, I'm a better gamer than you!" Myungsoo beamed. "And, a better visual too!"

"Yah! That's going too far!" Kiseop pointed out. "We're supposed to be getting along, not insulting each other!"

"Sorry... You're just so easy to mock!"

"Bastard!" Kiseop muttered under his breath, but Myungsoo heard.

"Okay, okay... I'm sorry!" Infinite's visual apologized. "But, I will admit, you're a good opponent!"

"Thank you!" Kiseop smiled. "Same to you!"

"Let's continue to look for the maknaes now!"

"Yeah, and play some more games while we're at it!"

"Of course!" Myungsoo agreed with a grin.

Kevin and Woohyun

"Run!" Woohyun exclaimed, dashing off with Kevin not too far behind him, The thing with these two is that they were looking, but then got cornered by fans. Woohyun ran into an alley and sharply e corner when they reached a fork in the road, pulling Kevin with him. Lucky for them, the fans didn't see them and went the other way.

"That was close!" Kevin panted, supporting himself against the wall of a building. Woohyun nodded. "They really love us, don't they?"

"Of course!" Woohyun smiled. "What's not to love about us? We're both great singers!" Kevin blinked at Woohyun confusedly. "What?"

"You said I'm a good singer!" Kevin pointed out. Woohyun coughed awkwardly before walking away from Kevin. "Do you really think that I'm a good singer?" Kevin questioned, following Woohyun.

"All of us think that!" Woohyun confessed.

"What? Really?"

"Yeah."

"You never acknowledged me as a good singer before..."

"Neither have you!" Woohyun retorted.

"Well, yeah, 'cause you hate us! It's kinda hard to acknowledge someone when they hate you."

"Aish, you guys made us hate you!"

"What?" Kevin asked, shocked. "What did we ever do to you guys?"

"You don't remember?"

"No..." Woohyun sighed at Kevin's answer.

"I didn't think so... It was a while ago anyway..."

"Tell me!"

"Later!" Woohyun promised. "Our main task at hand right now is to find those maknaes of ours!" Kevin nodded in agreement and the two exited the alley to continue their search.

AJ and Dongwoo

This pairing was more awkward with each other though. They didn't talk or anything! They just kept walking around, looking for the maknaes. "Hey," AJ started. "Why do you hate us?"

"We don't hate you and Hoon, just the other members!" Dongwoo said.

"Huh?" AJ questioned. "Then, why aren't we talking at all?"

"Nothing to talk about?" Dongwoo answered with a question.

"Okay... So, why do you hate everyone in U-KISS except me and Hoon?"

"Aish, nevermind... Come on!" Dongwoo waved it off, walking faster. AJ was about to follow, but someone grabbed on to his arm.

"Yah, what are you doing with Dongwoo oppa?" A girl who was most likely a fan of Infinite asked AJ. Quite frankly, the U-KISS and Infinite fans were always arguing about which band was better, so this didn't help either AJ or Dongwoo's case, but it didn't help AJ more since he was face-to-face with an Infinite fan right now. And, she had her friends to back her up too!

"How dare a U-KISS member be with our beloved Infinite member? You aren't worthy of that!" She said, about to kick him, but Dongwoo came in front of him.

"Please don't!" Dongwoo reasoned with her. "We don't want any trouble, please!" With that said, he pulled out a signed picture of himself. "Take this instead." The girl immediately took it and started squealing with her friends.

"Thank you, oppa!" She bowed before leaving the two. AJ sighed.

"Thank you... Didn't need an anti fan on my case..."

"Of course you didn't!" Dongwoo agreed, smiling at AJ for the first time. "And, you're welcome! Maybe... Just, maybe! We can be friends!"

"Yeah..." AJ agreed. "We should at least try with our whole hearts, right?" Dongwoo nodded, motioning AJ to follow so they could continue to find the maknaes.

Hoon and Sungyeol

Sungyeol and Hoon were actually getting along with no problem. They were talking like they were never enemies in the first place. "Hey, I'm just wondering... Why do you guys hate us so much? I mean, we're getting along perfectly now, so why can't we do that all the time?" Hoon questioned, reminding both of them that their bands were enemies.

"Because..." Sungyeol started. "We don't hate you and AJ."

"Why do you not hate us? We're in U-KISS!"

"Yes, but the reason why we hate the others was before you and AJ joined!" Sungyeol explained.

"Oh? So, it was with the old U-KISS?"

"Yeah... That's why we hate the other five members."

"What did they do?"

"Can we not talk about it? I just want to talk to you normally, without all that hatred, 'cause I don't really hate you. None of the Infinite members do!"

"Okay..." Hoon agreed.

Eli and Hoya

This pair were just like AJ and Dongwoo, but they were actually trying to make small talk. "Where do you think they could have gone?" Hoya questioned. Eli shrugged.

"Not too far, I mean, they couldn't have spent that much money on leaving, right? They need some money for themselves after all!"

"That's true... The furthest they could get without spending too much is out of Seoul."

"Then, let's go!"

"Wait, let me call Sunggyu to let him know."

"Do it on the way, it will take a while anyway." Eli replied, stopping a cab before getting in and followed by Hoya. Instead of calling Sunggyu, Hoya texted all the Infinite members that they had found out that the two maknaes had gone out of Seoul.


A/N: Double update! Be happy my subbies! Haha, awkward... Anyways, now they at least know that the maknaes aren't far and they know that Infinite don't hate AJ or Hoon! I'm so sorry about lying to you guys in the other chapter, this chapter just got too long so I couldn't make them actually find the maknaes! But, next chapter, it DEFINITELY will happen! They WILL find the maknaes! SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!