Dinner

Man in Forbidden Love

A Couple Days Later

The two bands were trying their best to be friends for their maknaes. So far, everything was going smoothly, with a couple bumps in the road. The two groups still broke out into little arguments, but quickly fixed them after being reminded by the leaders that they had to do this for the maknaes. "Dongho, why don't we have dinner with the hyungs?" Sungjong questioned Dongho one day.

"Hm, why? Aren't you afraid they'll wreck it for us?" Dongho asked.

"Well, yes!" Sungjong admitted. "But, honestly, they've been trying hard to get along! And, maybe if they were to sit down and properly hang out together, they could do that!"

"Yeah... Maybe..."

"So? Should we convince them on going to dinner together?"

"Alright." Dongho agreed, getting up from the couch. "Hyungs!" He called the other members to join them in the living room. The other members came out of their rooms, wondering what Dongho wanted.

"What is it?" Soohyun asked Dongho, after giving a forced smile to Sungjong, of course.

"We want you and the other Infinite members to have dinner with us!" Dongho smiled. The U-KISS members looked to each other with worry before looking at Soohyun. The leader was completely taken aback by Dongho's request though.

"May I ask why?" Soohyun finally questioned, regaining his composure.

"It's to get our two groups to be more friendly with each other!" Sungjong explained, getting off of the sofa and going beside Dongho before hugging him.

"Um, do we have a choice in this?" Hoon questioned.

"No, not really..." Dongho shrugged, hugging Sungjong back. The members gave little glares to the two maknaes and Dongho sighed, knowing that he had to explain. "Please, hyungs? We want to be together without you or the other Infinite members giving us looks and whispering behind our backs! Can't you just do this for us?" Dongho asked, giving them some aegyo. Soohyun sighed and turned to the others.

"We'll try, okay?" He asked the other members. At first, no one was willing to do this, but then Hoon nodded slowly. "What about all of you, then?" Soohyun questioned the rest. One by one, they all nodded.

"Thank you, hyungs!" Dongho pulled away from Sungjong and hugged each one of the members. He turned back to Sungjong with a smile. "We should tell your hyungs too!"

"Oh, I'll just call Sunggyu hyung now!" Sungjong assured. He took out his phone and called Sunggyu.

"Hello?" Sunggyu asked from the other line.

"Hyung, I have a proposal for you and the rest of the hyungs!"

"What is this proposal of yours, maknae?" Sunggyu asked. "You're on speaker, so tell us!"

"Well, Dongho and I want our two bands to have dinner together!"

"No way, maknae!" Woohyun yelled through the phone. "Isn't it enough that we're trying to get along with them?"

"Woohyun hyung, hear me out, please!" Sungjong begged. Woohyun sighed.

"Fine... Explain."

"Well, I know you guys are trying, I really do and I appreciate it! But, you guys don't ever really hang out... So, Dongho and I were thinking that the two groups could have dinner and you guys could try and get along a little more!" This time, Sungjong heard Sunggyu sigh.

"Alright... We'll do it for you!" Sunggyu agreed.

"Really, hyung?"

"Sure..."

"Thank you, hyung!" Sungjong squealed, making the U-KISS members cover their ears.

"Okay... I'm hanging up now!" And with that, the other line went dead.

"Sunggyu hyung also agreed!" Sungjong smiled.

Next Day

The two bands were now getting ready for dinner with each other. The members of each band were silently wondering if this night would go well or if they would ruin everything for their two maknaes. In a way, both the bands wanted their maknaes happy, but they also didn't want to get along with each other. It was all left to them, to either make it good or bad for both their maknaes relationship with each other!

Night

It was time for the dinner and both maknaes were so worried to see their hyungs being seated at the same table. They were talking like they were friends who haven't seen each other in a long time and quite frankly, it really scared the maknaes. "I can't believe they're actually getting along!" Dongho beamed to Sunjong.

"I know!" Sungjong agreed. "I honestly thought we would have to try harder for them to get along, but looks like I was wrong!"

"I can't believe you said that!" They heard Sunggyu say. And just like that, the whole thing got chaotic! The maknaes turned to see what was going on with the Infinite leader only to find the two leaders at a stare-down with each other.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Sungjong questioned.

"Sungjong, how can you be the boyfriend of a guy who has such a disrespectful leader?" Sunggyu answered with a questioned. Sungjong turned to Dongho only to get a shrug from him.

"I'm not disrespectful, I'm just saying the truth!" Soohyun defended. "You guys really do sing with high pitched voices that you sound like girls!"

"And you call yourself respectful?" Sunggyu countered.

"I am respectful!"

"In what world?"

"Hyung, calm down!" Sungjong begged.

"He insulted us and you just sit there taking it?"

"Hyung, please!" Sungjong persisted.

"Fine..." Sunggyu huffed.

"Thank you!" Sungjong smiled before facing Dongho again. But soon, the trouble was back when Soohyun came back from the bathroom and Sunggyu just so happened to trip him. The U-KISS leader fell and scowled up at Infinite's leader.

"Sorry..." Sunggyu apologized. "But hey, now we're even, right?"

"You bastard!" Soohyun exclaimed and lunged on to Sunggyu, attacking him with punches.

"Hyung!" The maknaes exclaimed together with horror.

"Soohyun hyung, stop!" Hoon begged, trying to pry the raged leader off of Sunggyu.

"Why are you fighting it, Hoon? This is kinda what it should've been like... We never should've tried to be friends with them!" Kiseop said.

"It was for the maknaes, though..." Hoon persisted. "for them to be happy!"

"I know, but honestly, I can't stand these guys!" Kiseop said, throwing some food randomly at one of the Infinite members! From there, it all went down hill! Not only was there a physical fight within the restaurant, there was also a gigantic food fight amongst the two bands. In the end though, the two maknaes got the other members to calm down and stop. The manager of the restaurant, however, didn't approve of them being there anymore.

"I want them out of here!" The manager yelled with anger, making the two bands flinch at the harshness and rage that was laced in his voice.

"Please, they didn't mean to! They're trying really hard to become friends!" Dongho persisted.

"Please, give us another chance!" Sungjong added.

"No!" The manager decided. "Infinite and U-KISS are banned for life from this place! Don't bother coming back!" And with that, the manager turned and went back inside. The two maknaes turned to the others, anger evident in their eyes.

"I can't believe you guys!" Sungjong screamed at them. "Why can't you just get along?"

"Sungjong..." Dongwoo tried to reason with him, but the maknae wouldn't listen. He his heals and ran away from the group.

"You too, hyungs! You couldn't even give up this stupid fight for our happiness! What kind of hyungs are you?" With that, Dongho followed Sungjong, leaving the two bands dumbfounded and guilty.


A/N: Update! Anyways, I have a sneak peak for you guys!

"I can't do this..." Sungjong cried on Dongho's shoulder.

"Please, just wait a little bit more..." Dongho begged.

"I can't... It hurts too much! I have to do this... I'm sorry!" Sungjong cried harder

"Don't leave me!" Dongho begged.

"I'm sorry..." Sungjong apologized and left.

So, that was the end of the sneak peak! I'm going on vacation with the family for two weeks! I'll be back on the first or second week of August! Bye until then! SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!